Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ornate Bracelets
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Xhaztol uhhh, why were the chickadee and sparrow drop rates decreased? It's already hard enough to collect the sparrows for the swipp trade when your main source of food is the coliseum rather than gathering.
@Xhaztol uhhh, why were the chickadee and sparrow drop rates decreased? It's already hard enough to collect the sparrows for the swipp trade when your main source of food is the coliseum rather than gathering.

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep]
A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.
Awesome skins :)
Awesome skins :)
HNNGG I NEED THAT RAMBRA SKIN.

and a male mirror to go with it ;n;
HNNGG I NEED THAT RAMBRA SKIN.

and a male mirror to go with it ;n;
RiotApproaches.gif
how much longer is the site gonna be in www1 mode? ever since the url changed to that i keep getting logged out everyday and its frustrating. i don't have the troubles with the game telling me im logged out when im not, but whether i check or uncheck the remember me box i keep getting logged out
how much longer is the site gonna be in www1 mode? ever since the url changed to that i keep getting logged out everyday and its frustrating. i don't have the troubles with the game telling me im logged out when im not, but whether i check or uncheck the remember me box i keep getting logged out
my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png
Love the new skins!!!! :)
Love the new skins!!!! :)
tumblr_inline_ndfc3bktVg1r3rrw1.gif
[quote]The message center now displays "item receipts". There will be a leftover icon showing what a message once contained. This will be useful for those who send and receive items and want to verify the contents of both even after collection or sending.[/quote] Thank you so much, this is very helpful! The Rambra skin looks awesome, by the way :)
Quote:
The message center now displays "item receipts". There will be a leftover icon showing what a message once contained. This will be useful for those who send and receive items and want to verify the contents of both even after collection or sending.

Thank you so much, this is very helpful!

The Rambra skin looks awesome, by the way :)
Hey there, my name's Rook! I go by he/him.
I am 3 hours ahead of server time.
> Twitter > Tumblr
Cool... But I liked the Goldslab Warrior Regalia.. :.c
Cool... But I liked the Goldslab Warrior Regalia.. :.c
.gif.gif.gif.gif Aren't they cute?
Excellent update, good work FR team! :)
Excellent update, good work FR team! :)
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
Awesome :)
Looking forward to a crate ;)
Awesome :)
Looking forward to a crate ;)
tumblr_inline_nyx58vwBds1trfs23_540.png
Super!
Super!
*** T0yVrtj.png GOqmx87.png

sapling hub link & small green momma & tiny orange cat

se8WqoZ.png***8g7QT7K.png***
** starterpacks and nncu

mFjnag2.png