Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ornate Bracelets
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Sidegrinder
No, They are just retiring the marketplace ones.
However, it is a possibility that they may eventually cancel the swipp trade.
@Sidegrinder
No, They are just retiring the marketplace ones.
However, it is a possibility that they may eventually cancel the swipp trade.
@Thekrackensmeow Oh, thank you. I was just contemplating shelling out half of my treasure to buy it, so you just saved my savings. :)
@Thekrackensmeow Oh, thank you. I was just contemplating shelling out half of my treasure to buy it, so you just saved my savings. :)
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
@Sidegrinder
You're welcome! :)
@Sidegrinder
You're welcome! :)
@TheKrackensmeow @Sidegrinder cycled, not retired this will prolly stretch my post but is a specific portion of the encyclopedia here that explains cycling. sorta. no one knows when stuff will return. and the previous definition had "has a [i]chance[/i] to return" in it. not very optimal. this definition has the magical "may" though... which also means.. "may not.." first stuff ever cycled, the Corsair's pirate gear.... (I thought it was back from October, but the site says September of last year...even earllier.. it's maybe even been at least a year since it was cycled... I hope scroll-type things have shorter cycles .__.) I hope they announce it though... how much would it suck to dish out like 3000 gems for something and then within a week, it is suddenly back and is now 200 gems or something like that... I forget the original prices for the stuff... I think I forgot by last year some time lol [img]http://i.imgur.com/oG7mLb9.png[/img]
@TheKrackensmeow

@Sidegrinder

cycled, not retired

this will prolly stretch my post but is a specific portion of the encyclopedia here that explains cycling. sorta. no one knows when stuff will return.

and the previous definition had "has a chance to return" in it. not very optimal.

this definition has the magical "may" though... which also means.. "may not.."

first stuff ever cycled, the Corsair's pirate gear.... (I thought it was back from October, but the site says September of last year...even earllier.. it's maybe even been at least a year since it was cycled... I hope scroll-type things have shorter cycles .__.)

I hope they announce it though...

how much would it suck to dish out like 3000 gems for something and then within a week, it is suddenly back and is now 200 gems or something like that... I forget the original prices for the stuff... I think I forgot by last year some time lol

oG7mLb9.png
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
Speaking of things missing from the Encyclopedia, [item=Sunkernel]s are definitely dropping in the Mire, yet they're nowhere on the list of uncommon drops. ^^ We'll miss you, gem familiars! Here's hoping that we'll see Corsair's stuff again soon. :P
Speaking of things missing from the Encyclopedia, Sunkernel s are definitely dropping in the Mire, yet they're nowhere on the list of uncommon drops. ^^

We'll miss you, gem familiars! Here's hoping that we'll see Corsair's stuff again soon. :P
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Sidegrinder; a few pages back, Undel confirmed that only the gem-marketplace items will be cycled out; the swipp trade will remain available! c:
@Sidegrinder; a few pages back, Undel confirmed that only the gem-marketplace items will be cycled out; the swipp trade will remain available! c:
@Gaia Thanks! I've still been a bit worried that this trade was gone. ^^
@Gaia Thanks! I've still been a bit worried that this trade was gone. ^^
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
woo for fixed apparel displaysss
woo for fixed apparel displaysss
Art of a frog on a leaf next to a bromeliad flower with the text Tropical Rainforest to the right
everbloomgardenspog 8VvjJ9p.png
tun
tIf897pA.gif
she/he
FR+3
tun
want skin :p
want skin :p
Loving the braclets there awesome need millions of them
Loving the braclets there awesome need millions of them
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16