Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flameforger's Festival
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30
sooo impressed by these accents and skins they're wicked as hell
sooo impressed by these accents and skins they're wicked as hell
OcuEUQj.png
Whooo!! Congrats to all the winners! I'm really glad Fimbry's accent got picked, I've been eyeing it ever since I first saw it *^*!! There were so many awesome entries!
Whooo!! Congrats to all the winners! I'm really glad Fimbry's accent got picked, I've been eyeing it ever since I first saw it *^*!! There were so many awesome entries!
Happy festival everyone!
Happy festival everyone!
center]UZVTEBc.png[/center]
Whoohoo, yes, YES! I have money to spend this time!!
Whoohoo, yes, YES! I have money to spend this time!!
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
what areas of the colli are the skins and stuff dropping
what areas of the colli are the skins and stuff dropping
tumblr_inline_nwu3oenklP1t7d5o3_500.gif
Two male Skydancer accents? Really?
[quote name="Draven" date="2014-08-24 08:56:50"]Two male Skydancer accents? Really?[/quote] Yes, that's what I thought... especially since what I need is one for a female SD XD
Draven wrote on 2014-08-24 08:56:50:

Yes, that's what I thought... especially since what I need is one for a female SD XD
p2NExKd.png Mi9lokp.gif vIg3iR3.gifnWzXrhS.gif
@Nicowanderer All areas! Currency and Chests drop from Fire and Neutral enemies. For specifics, you can look here .
@Nicowanderer All areas! Currency and Chests drop from Fire and Neutral enemies. For specifics, you can look here .
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
[quote name="Cheystar" date="2014-08-24 08:33:19"][quote name="LightConcorde" date="2014-08-24 08:11:41"][quote name="Cheystar" date="2014-08-24 07:50:41"]Great, can you FIX the coli now so we can actually use it? I love the festivals, but not when I can't do anything.[/quote] It's quite logical it will be crashing and lagging while so many people are playing at the same moment.[/quote] Nope, never happens to me, even when the there were 4K people on, I've never had issues with the coli.[/quote] It happens to me everytime the holiday event begins. *shrugs* It's not the only game that tends to behave like this so I got over it.
Cheystar wrote on 2014-08-24 08:33:19:
LightConcorde wrote on 2014-08-24 08:11:41:
Cheystar wrote on 2014-08-24 07:50:41:
Great, can you FIX the coli now so we can actually use it?

I love the festivals, but not when I can't do anything.

It's quite logical it will be crashing and lagging while so many people are playing at the same moment.

Nope, never happens to me, even when the there were 4K people on, I've never had issues with the coli.

It happens to me everytime the holiday event begins. *shrugs* It's not the only game that tends to behave like this so I got over it.
wind_small.pngnFwZQAF.gifImLwTCX.png
[quote name="DuskWitch13" date="2014-08-24 09:04:41"][quote name="Draven" date="2014-08-24 08:56:50"]Two male Skydancer accents? Really?[/quote] Yes, that's what I thought... especially since what I need is one for a female SD XD[/quote] And I really would've liked one for male coatls. There were tons of great entries, so there's no excuse for having two for a specific breed/gender combination. It'd be marginally better if it was a skin and an accent instead of two accents, but that'd still be really disappointing.
DuskWitch13 wrote on 2014-08-24 09:04:41:
Draven wrote on 2014-08-24 08:56:50:

Yes, that's what I thought... especially since what I need is one for a female SD XD

And I really would've liked one for male coatls. There were tons of great entries, so there's no excuse for having two for a specific breed/gender combination. It'd be marginally better if it was a skin and an accent instead of two accents, but that'd still be really disappointing.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30