Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Flameforger's Festival
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 29 30
I want the Magmatic Pauldrons
I want the Magmatic Pauldrons
tumblr_inline_ndfc3bktVg1r3rrw1.gif
[quote name="Cheystar" date="2014-08-24 07:50:41"]Great, can you FIX the coli now so we can actually use it? I love the festivals, but not when I can't do anything.[/quote] It's quite logical it will be crashing and lagging while so many people are playing at the same moment.
Cheystar wrote on 2014-08-24 07:50:41:
Great, can you FIX the coli now so we can actually use it?

I love the festivals, but not when I can't do anything.

It's quite logical it will be crashing and lagging while so many people are playing at the same moment.
wind_small.pngnFwZQAF.gifImLwTCX.png
Oh no they're all gorgeous.
I can't afford all these accents why do you do this to me.
Oh no they're all gorgeous.
I can't afford all these accents why do you do this to me.
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
xxxxx 9121892.png
Hooray! Hello, Flamemama! Thank you for bestowing us with these wonderful gifts!

Crap I need like half of the skins/accents. Darnit. So much farming.
Hooray! Hello, Flamemama! Thank you for bestowing us with these wonderful gifts!

Crap I need like half of the skins/accents. Darnit. So much farming.
deathseeker_caw_zps8ow1makd.gif stormseeker_caw_inv_zpsmwflt9it.gif
LF: Bubblegum/Flaxen (Ivory)/White, Iri/Shim/Belly, fem Skydancer
Argh- I was really hoping for a female guardian skin/accent! I needed something pretty for my clan progen ;m;
Argh- I was really hoping for a female guardian skin/accent! I needed something pretty for my clan progen ;m;
I really hope the number of skins in the marketplace is upped; I've been checking for about twenty minutes and there's still not even a single skin left :(
I really hope the number of skins in the marketplace is upped; I've been checking for about twenty minutes and there's still not even a single skin left :(
tumblr_inline_o7nbjtedUu1r0eb29_540.png FR tumblr
These skins and accents are SO beautiful!
These skins and accents are SO beautiful!
Gorgeous skins as always. Kinda wondering when there will be another female tundra since it's been since wind festival IIRC that there's been one ^_^;

Thank you for the wonderful festival items!
Gorgeous skins as always. Kinda wondering when there will be another female tundra since it's been since wind festival IIRC that there's been one ^_^;

Thank you for the wonderful festival items!
[quote name="LightConcorde" date="2014-08-24 08:11:41"][quote name="Cheystar" date="2014-08-24 07:50:41"]Great, can you FIX the coli now so we can actually use it? I love the festivals, but not when I can't do anything.[/quote] It's quite logical it will be crashing and lagging while so many people are playing at the same moment.[/quote] Nope, never happens to me, even when the there were 4K people on, I've never had issues with the coli.
LightConcorde wrote on 2014-08-24 08:11:41:
Cheystar wrote on 2014-08-24 07:50:41:
Great, can you FIX the coli now so we can actually use it?

I love the festivals, but not when I can't do anything.

It's quite logical it will be crashing and lagging while so many people are playing at the same moment.

Nope, never happens to me, even when the there were 4K people on, I've never had issues with the coli.
9PW8odu.jpg
My favorite accent won, yay :D! I already managed to snatch the two Skydancer accents, so I can relax xD. Now on to the apparel~ *rubs hands*.
My favorite accent won, yay :D! I already managed to snatch the two Skydancer accents, so I can relax xD. Now on to the apparel~ *rubs hands*.
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 29 30