Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 37 38
Ooooooh man, these skins are FANTASTIC!
Congrats to all you winners!
Ooooooh man, these skins are FANTASTIC!
Congrats to all you winners!
7az1aeY.gif
talk to me about robots
Woo hoo, another festival. This time I had some sprockets saved from last year. It's nice to have that head start. :)

I'm really interested in the accents. Would it be too much trouble to consider linking to a preview or the post with the original submission? It's difficult to tell how they would look on an actual dragon. Thanks. :)

edit:
Also... I love that golem! :D
Woo hoo, another festival. This time I had some sprockets saved from last year. It's nice to have that head start. :)

I'm really interested in the accents. Would it be too much trouble to consider linking to a preview or the post with the original submission? It's difficult to tell how they would look on an actual dragon. Thanks. :)

edit:
Also... I love that golem! :D
neutralvs1.pngWVTSPY.pngneutralvs1.png
Aaa everything looks so cool and amazing!
Aaa everything looks so cool and amazing!
ZNhRsiG.png
I love the new apperals!
I love the new apperals!
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
@Chaos199
It's not just you, the prices were raised.
I usually end up having to buy the favors/items/skins that I still need towards the end. I'm usually fortunate to get at least one of each festive favors item I want, but since the Shadow festival I think, I've had trouble with it. But coliseum isn't something my computer will tolerate for long, so I can't rely on that either.
@Chaos199
It's not just you, the prices were raised.
I usually end up having to buy the favors/items/skins that I still need towards the end. I'm usually fortunate to get at least one of each festive favors item I want, but since the Shadow festival I think, I've had trouble with it. But coliseum isn't something my computer will tolerate for long, so I can't rely on that either.
neutralvs1.pngWVTSPY.pngneutralvs1.png
sweet but i sadly used my 15 gathering already lol
sweet but i sadly used my 15 gathering already lol
Fenithsigbanner01_zpsbd1d0c5c.jpg
@Chaos199 Yeah, I joined last year just before the Riot of Rot, so next few months mean a lot of Coli grinding if I want to get everything. But hey, at least the quality of the items has gone up in accordance with the price. Last year we had little bracelets with a Flight-colored gem, this year we have nice, big sashes; last year we had simple-ish apparel like Water's body fins and Wind's smoke, this year we have REMOTE CONTROL ROBO-DRAGON THING ON A LIGHTNING LEASH!

@oftheskies It's something of a tradition that the week before a Festival, the Flight it's for does a huge Dominance push with raffles in- and out-of-Flight, and other Flights try not to make any serious pushes and schedule Dominance "Wars" during the other three weeks of the month. Because hey, it's a celebration of that Flight, seems right for them to have one near-guaranteed Dominance week per year.
@Chaos199 Yeah, I joined last year just before the Riot of Rot, so next few months mean a lot of Coli grinding if I want to get everything. But hey, at least the quality of the items has gone up in accordance with the price. Last year we had little bracelets with a Flight-colored gem, this year we have nice, big sashes; last year we had simple-ish apparel like Water's body fins and Wind's smoke, this year we have REMOTE CONTROL ROBO-DRAGON THING ON A LIGHTNING LEASH!

@oftheskies It's something of a tradition that the week before a Festival, the Flight it's for does a huge Dominance push with raffles in- and out-of-Flight, and other Flights try not to make any serious pushes and schedule Dominance "Wars" during the other three weeks of the month. Because hey, it's a celebration of that Flight, seems right for them to have one near-guaranteed Dominance week per year.
signatureletsmakesomescience_by_starryspelunker-da15fz6.png
@oftheskies [quote name="oftheskies" date="2014-07-27 09:29:42"]I find it funny how for these last few holidays, the element which the holiday is celebrating is dominant. Like at the start of the Brightshine Jubilee, Light was dominant... XD[/quote] That's on purpose. It's sort of become an unofficial tradition to let the Flight have their Holiday for their dominance week.
@oftheskies
oftheskies wrote on 2014-07-27 09:29:42:
I find it funny how for these last few holidays, the element which the holiday is celebrating is dominant.

Like at the start of the Brightshine Jubilee, Light was dominant... XD

That's on purpose.

It's sort of become an unofficial tradition to let the Flight have their Holiday for their dominance week.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@Amut

Yeah, I thought it was coincidence at first...
@Amut

Yeah, I thought it was coincidence at first...
FpTzG7k.png accent shop
@TigerLily Yeah, where I am right now the coliseum is hard to get through to, and even when I do it's really slow and buggy. Even at my house it has it's moments of glitch. I just wish the items could be a little easier to get by gathering

@DragonGirl218 I love the little robo dragon!!! Yeah, you do have a point that the apparel have become more awesome! I just want that little robodragon so much heheh
@TigerLily Yeah, where I am right now the coliseum is hard to get through to, and even when I do it's really slow and buggy. Even at my house it has it's moments of glitch. I just wish the items could be a little easier to get by gathering

@DragonGirl218 I love the little robo dragon!!! Yeah, you do have a point that the apparel have become more awesome! I just want that little robodragon so much heheh
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 37 38