Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 37 38
Yay! Skins and accents!

But am I the only one who finds the stuff in the festive favors shop to be a little expensive (in sprockets)? Or is it just me who has a hard time obtaining charged sprockets? It was easier earlier in the year, but around the 2014 Brightshine Jubilee I found it was harder to find the holiday items and therefore nearly impossible to get the stuff. I had to ask a friend for help, and I used treasure I was saving to buy some holiday items from the AH
Yay! Skins and accents!

But am I the only one who finds the stuff in the festive favors shop to be a little expensive (in sprockets)? Or is it just me who has a hard time obtaining charged sprockets? It was easier earlier in the year, but around the 2014 Brightshine Jubilee I found it was harder to find the holiday items and therefore nearly impossible to get the stuff. I had to ask a friend for help, and I used treasure I was saving to buy some holiday items from the AH
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
HAaaaaaa ;_:
Oh my god I am so honored that mine got picked. Thank you so very much!

Happy Carnivale everyone!
HAaaaaaa ;_:
Oh my god I am so honored that mine got picked. Thank you so very much!

Happy Carnivale everyone!
tumblr_peq2cuMX601xfirl5o1_640.png
@Chaos199 I get the feeling there was a slight price hike because some people still have sprockets left over from last year. First year was cheap because everyone started from 0, now some people had upwards of a few dozen sprockets as of yesterday, before the Carnivale started. Like...somehow I have 41 leaves leftover from Nature's festival, so...yeah.
@Chaos199 I get the feeling there was a slight price hike because some people still have sprockets left over from last year. First year was cheap because everyone started from 0, now some people had upwards of a few dozen sprockets as of yesterday, before the Carnivale started. Like...somehow I have 41 leaves leftover from Nature's festival, so...yeah.
signatureletsmakesomescience_by_starryspelunker-da15fz6.png
Hello, Stormdad!
Hello, Stormdad!
tumblr_inline_nnnkgu0nhK1t8x5hx_540.png
I keep looking at the skins.... They're all so beautiful!! I wish I had the artistic talent these people do~
I keep looking at the skins.... They're all so beautiful!! I wish I had the artistic talent these people do~
wkWqD7s.jpg
snapdraegyn_zps93cbc4cc.jpg
Happy Thundercrack Carnival everyone! :D
Happy Thundercrack Carnival everyone! :D
CSlUWkg.png
I'M SO EXCITED THAT TUNDRA SKIN WON YOU HAVE NO IDEA

man, they're all so gorgeous though. looks like i'm gonna be digging and grinding for the rest of the week. XD

er, all in the name of science, of course, boss!

*puts hard hat back on and gets back to work*
I'M SO EXCITED THAT TUNDRA SKIN WON YOU HAVE NO IDEA

man, they're all so gorgeous though. looks like i'm gonna be digging and grinding for the rest of the week. XD

er, all in the name of science, of course, boss!

*puts hard hat back on and gets back to work*
I find it funny how for these last few holidays, the element which the holiday is celebrating is dominant.

Like at the start of the Brightshine Jubilee, Light was dominant... XD

edit: never mind... It wasnt so much of a coincidence that I though... lol
I find it funny how for these last few holidays, the element which the holiday is celebrating is dominant.

Like at the start of the Brightshine Jubilee, Light was dominant... XD

edit: never mind... It wasnt so much of a coincidence that I though... lol
FpTzG7k.png accent shop
Yeeeeeeeee

*Flails in excitement*

Happy Thundercrack Everyone ~! ^3^
Yeeeeeeeee

*Flails in excitement*

Happy Thundercrack Everyone ~! ^3^
5.png
@DragonGirl218 That does make sense... I still don't think it's that fair for those who joined flightrising later. Even though I joined in September I still barely got to buy the festive favors stuff, and I was just catching up in the Wavecrest Saturnalia (I have a 4 giant sand dollars, 7 immaculate tablets, and ten bladed flatleaves) when I found I had to 'scrape the barrel' for the Light holiday items. Oh well, I'll accept the challenge haha
@DragonGirl218 That does make sense... I still don't think it's that fair for those who joined flightrising later. Even though I joined in September I still barely got to buy the festive favors stuff, and I was just catching up in the Wavecrest Saturnalia (I have a 4 giant sand dollars, 7 immaculate tablets, and ten bladed flatleaves) when I found I had to 'scrape the barrel' for the Light holiday items. Oh well, I'll accept the challenge haha
image.pnglMoMteR.pngimage.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 37 38