Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Those skins are all gorgeous! And thank you for the HM, I'm going to look forward to next month and try again! Congratulations everyone~!
Those skins are all gorgeous! And thank you for the HM, I'm going to look forward to next month and try again! Congratulations everyone~!
@VioletWhirlwind Actually starting next month we get a year of accents instead of a year of skins, so no by default.
@VioletWhirlwind Actually starting next month we get a year of accents instead of a year of skins, so no by default.
ilyn9v.jpg
@VioletWhirlwind; to add to what Spacehusband said, you are allowed to submit it through the normal roads to get the skin approved. It won't be a holiday skin or winner, but at least you can use it and sell it that way c:
@VioletWhirlwind; to add to what Spacehusband said, you are allowed to submit it through the normal roads to get the skin approved. It won't be a holiday skin or winner, but at least you can use it and sell it that way c:
[quote name="Gaia" date="2014-05-28 02:20:33"]@VioletWhirlwind; to add to what Spacehusband said, you are allowed to submit it through the normal roads to get the skin approved. It won't be a holiday skin or winner, but at least you can use it and sell it that way c:[/quote] Ah, ok. May be a long time before I can do that, since it costs gems for blueprints, but...*shrug*
Gaia wrote on 2014-05-28 02:20:33:

Ah, ok. May be a long time before I can do that, since it costs gems for blueprints, but...*shrug*
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
Do the honourable mentions still get a blueprint as a prize, or is that not happening anymore? Because I got one last time I got an honourable mention, but I haven't heard anything about it this time.
Do the honourable mentions still get a blueprint as a prize, or is that not happening anymore? Because I got one last time I got an honourable mention, but I haven't heard anything about it this time.
♦ Calico's Skin & Accent Shop ♦
yeaaah I got the familiar~~
yeaaah I got the familiar~~
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro1_250.gif
the male spiral is awesome!
the male spiral is awesome!
Oh my gosh, that orange tree one is fantastic!
Oh my gosh, that orange tree one is fantastic!
2yocy14.jpg
Can someone PM me with all the skin names (And chest names) please?
Can someone PM me with all the skin names (And chest names) please?
WJJUj.gif 9PjZC.gif DjwsW.gif 5Q8YM.gif
I grinded in the coliseum like a mad woman and got two skins! They are both gorgeous. One for a spiral and guardian. Love them!
I grinded in the coliseum like a mad woman and got two skins! They are both gorgeous. One for a spiral and guardian. Love them!
lHdQ8WC.gif HzkvPmQ.gif IBHaGUE.gif HzkvPmQ.gif lHdQ8WC.gif
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27