Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 26 27
Yaay ^D^
Yaay ^D^
@AccursedAsche

Your skin is gorgeous. I do hope you plan to make more in the future! :)
@AccursedAsche

Your skin is gorgeous. I do hope you plan to make more in the future! :)
25tXhar.png fL0umpy.png
@Softness

Thank you!
and I will! Its a lot of fun!
@Softness

Thank you!
and I will! Its a lot of fun!
tumblr_o2ol4b7ha21r8kz72o1_400.png
Those skins are lovely!
Those skins are lovely!
10selK3.png
[quote name="BlueTrillium" date="2014-05-26 16:07:29"]All 10 in the marketplace plus 5 in the coli/gathering?! AWESOME!!! This is truly the best of both worlds and I thank you guys for doing this. Now if I have awful coli luck (as usual) I still have a chance to get all the skins I like from the market without paying the AH-hijacked prices! Thank you!!![/quote] This. Makes things less stressful and people can not ask outrageous prices for the skins.
BlueTrillium wrote on 2014-05-26 16:07:29:
All 10 in the marketplace plus 5 in the coli/gathering?! AWESOME!!! This is truly the best of both worlds and I thank you guys for doing this. Now if I have awful coli luck (as usual) I still have a chance to get all the skins I like from the market without paying the AH-hijacked prices! Thank you!!!

This. Makes things less stressful and people can not ask outrageous prices for the skins.
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
Congratulations to all the winners :D Looks like I'll have to try harder next time!
Congratulations to all the winners :D Looks like I'll have to try harder next time!
Awesome skins!
Awesome skins!
Ah, only just discovered that the coli skins are also available in the MP - less desire to farm the coli for them, and I benefited from selling. I guess it's better for those with trouble in the coli, but IDK I'm not keen on the change, personally.

I stupidly opened 3 chests because I didn't check this :(
Ah, only just discovered that the coli skins are also available in the MP - less desire to farm the coli for them, and I benefited from selling. I guess it's better for those with trouble in the coli, but IDK I'm not keen on the change, personally.

I stupidly opened 3 chests because I didn't check this :(
h4uz0mr.gif
Just got my 2nd chest, this time from a Crimson Reef Snail O.o
Just got my 2nd chest, this time from a Crimson Reef Snail O.o
windanim1.gifQZUcBgQ.gifnatureanim1.gif
I got the Overgrowth skin three times in a row in the Arena and I dont even have a damn Tundra :D *throws skin into the abyss*
Also.. I see 20 Snapper skins.. lets be honest.. nobody likes it? Huh?
I got the Overgrowth skin three times in a row in the Arena and I dont even have a damn Tundra :D *throws skin into the abyss*
Also.. I see 20 Snapper skins.. lets be honest.. nobody likes it? Huh?
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 26 27