Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27
The marketplace is always empty of skins... :/ I need them ALL (especially that tree spiral)
The marketplace is always empty of skins... :/ I need them ALL (especially that tree spiral)
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
congrats to the winners, there were a lot of great entries and these are just lovely.
congrats to the winners, there were a lot of great entries and these are just lovely.
FRFlightPrideBannerNature_zpsa3c4ece3.png
Loving that tree spiral.
Loving that tree spiral.
So...I've been refreshing the marketplace every 5 min for the treasure skins for the last 20 min and it hasn't refreshed at all...
Is it still updating or is everyone grabbing them that fast that I don't even see them?
So...I've been refreshing the marketplace every 5 min for the treasure skins for the last 20 min and it hasn't refreshed at all...
Is it still updating or is everyone grabbing them that fast that I don't even see them?
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
@Stormdragon they might be grabbing them too fast. I was just there, and skins were in stock, but before I could buy any, all the skins had already been grabbed up. :(
@Stormdragon they might be grabbing them too fast. I was just there, and skins were in stock, but before I could buy any, all the skins had already been grabbed up. :(
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
yess they're all in the marketplace YESSS
yess they're all in the marketplace YESSS
3h2n6cy.png
Is there a list of the names of the skins that were released this holiday? I just wanna know so I could search them in the AH
Is there a list of the names of the skins that were released this holiday? I just wanna know so I could search them in the AH
tumblr_inline_nbhuimwgTs1qg78ij.png
Some pretty skins yet the ones I love most weren´t chosen, the Pearlcatcher and the Skydancer with all the flowers, they are so natural and spring-like, they would really have fitted the season, too.
Some pretty skins yet the ones I love most weren´t chosen, the Pearlcatcher and the Skydancer with all the flowers, they are so natural and spring-like, they would really have fitted the season, too.
Purchased the Fae and Guardian skins, now to see if I can buy the rest (once I save up enough) ^^; Surprised there's not an Imp skin for this festival o.o

*Edit* Are the open areas in the Spiral skin supposed to show up as white instead of transparent? (Unless they're supposed to be like that, than ignore me ^^; )
Purchased the Fae and Guardian skins, now to see if I can buy the rest (once I save up enough) ^^; Surprised there's not an Imp skin for this festival o.o

*Edit* Are the open areas in the Spiral skin supposed to show up as white instead of transparent? (Unless they're supposed to be like that, than ignore me ^^; )
windanim1.gifQZUcBgQ.gifnatureanim1.gif
Gosh all those skins look amazing!! :D Time to spend the next week in the coli ahaha xD
Gosh all those skins look amazing!! :D Time to spend the next week in the coli ahaha xD
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27