Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Fairgrounds: Tidal Trouble
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29
I like the music! and it's very well put together, feels like it has a lot of quality. Unfortunately I'm not one for casual games but I'm happy for people who will play this!
I like the music! and it's very well put together, feels like it has a lot of quality. Unfortunately I'm not one for casual games but I'm happy for people who will play this!
The music is absolutely wonderful! It reminds me of Okami. :)
The music is absolutely wonderful! It reminds me of Okami. :)
stormcatchersiggie_zps77a9946f.png
@Undel - all I did was click on the controls option to see what buttons to use to play and it completely crashed my browser and kicked me out. Not off to a good start for me.

Once I was able to play, it crashed again on me after only a couple of moves.

Unfortunately I guess this is just going to go on the list of games I can't play in Fairgrounds. Coliseum doesn't work for me in Chrome and Fairground doesn't work for me in Firefox. Has been that way for months.
@Undel - all I did was click on the controls option to see what buttons to use to play and it completely crashed my browser and kicked me out. Not off to a good start for me.

Once I was able to play, it crashed again on me after only a couple of moves.

Unfortunately I guess this is just going to go on the list of games I can't play in Fairgrounds. Coliseum doesn't work for me in Chrome and Fairground doesn't work for me in Firefox. Has been that way for months.
tumblr_otxe4lVheo1wwx926o1_1280.jpg
love the awesome new game! remind me of the fairy bubbles game from neopets back from my childhood, the only thing I have to say is that I wish the next bubble and current bubble were a little farther appart? I've shot the wrong bubble into the wrong place several times because my brain said that the "next" bubble was the one I currently had.

other than that, great game!!! I haven't been able to earn this much treasure from the fairground before :'D
love the awesome new game! remind me of the fairy bubbles game from neopets back from my childhood, the only thing I have to say is that I wish the next bubble and current bubble were a little farther appart? I've shot the wrong bubble into the wrong place several times because my brain said that the "next" bubble was the one I currently had.

other than that, great game!!! I haven't been able to earn this much treasure from the fairground before :'D
163mug.png
''Curiosity is the spark of creation''
I love this! It is so fun to play user made puzzles and that makes it non repetitive unlike shock switch. I will be excited to make some treasure playing this casually!
I love this! It is so fun to play user made puzzles and that makes it non repetitive unlike shock switch. I will be excited to make some treasure playing this casually!
30nhk3n.pngzvrigi.jpg30nhk3n.png
Tidal Trouble more like I'm gonna hit the lucky streak every day because I'm addicted to these kinds of games yay
Tidal Trouble more like I'm gonna hit the lucky streak every day because I'm addicted to these kinds of games yay
Breeds triple gened pastel & tiger coatls/wildclaws on request, PM if interested.
Spoke too soon. Am using chrome and now experiencing the problem where it freezes as the bubbles pop.
Spoke too soon. Am using chrome and now experiencing the problem where it freezes as the bubbles pop.
tumblr_n6rgq1TOvn1si697do1_400.png
Officially my favorite game! Everything about it is wonderful!
Officially my favorite game! Everything about it is wonderful!
Flight_Rising_Signature_zps14f2dee7.png
ohyay! thanks for the update~
going to go play right now!
ohyay! thanks for the update~
going to go play right now!
Divider-Horizontal.png
sylph » she/her » fr+3
Ah! I love these kinds of games!

I know it's meant to be slower paced, but is it possible to speed up the bubbles shooting and the shell's side to side movements? It's agonizingly slow as is. :c
Ah! I love these kinds of games!

I know it's meant to be slower paced, but is it possible to speed up the bubbles shooting and the shell's side to side movements? It's agonizingly slow as is. :c
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29