Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Fairgrounds: Tidal Trouble
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28 29
NOT impressed with Tidal Trouble. The payout is like 240 treasure for a 2 minute game. I can make 2000 treasure or more clicking in circles on shock switch for 2 minutes with the same amount of enjoyment. I'm going to try giving it more of a chance...

But I honestly wish you guys would just scrap the games section of the site as a whole, and find a way to fold that 70k a day into other activities -- increased exaltation payouts, increased familiar bonding payouts, increased coli drops... increased amounts from Crim. Whatever. For a game that was a year in the making this thing is a huge disappointment for me as it stands now. The payout would have to be 10x-20x better for it to actually be a viable money-maker for me as things stand now.
NOT impressed with Tidal Trouble. The payout is like 240 treasure for a 2 minute game. I can make 2000 treasure or more clicking in circles on shock switch for 2 minutes with the same amount of enjoyment. I'm going to try giving it more of a chance...

But I honestly wish you guys would just scrap the games section of the site as a whole, and find a way to fold that 70k a day into other activities -- increased exaltation payouts, increased familiar bonding payouts, increased coli drops... increased amounts from Crim. Whatever. For a game that was a year in the making this thing is a huge disappointment for me as it stands now. The payout would have to be 10x-20x better for it to actually be a viable money-maker for me as things stand now.
Will it, at any point, be possible to submit more than one level at once? I'd love to make more levels but I still have one pending that I don't want to lose.
Will it, at any point, be possible to submit more than one level at once? I'd love to make more levels but I still have one pending that I don't want to lose.
Also having the problem of the game causing firefox to crash.
The suggestion of turning the sound off doesn't help me because the sound was already off when it crashed.
Also having the problem of the game causing firefox to crash.
The suggestion of turning the sound off doesn't help me because the sound was already off when it crashed.
YAY this is just like bust a move and that game is my ****

(Redacted stars. Please do not use inappropriate language on-site. Thanks!)
YAY this is just like bust a move and that game is my ****

(Redacted stars. Please do not use inappropriate language on-site. Thanks!)
eFhQ85.png
Pretty sure the puzzle 'Pastel Paradise' is absolutely impossible given the number of possible colours you can get. Even a good starting draw is still unhelpful.

Such a cruel puzzle!
Pretty sure the puzzle 'Pastel Paradise' is absolutely impossible given the number of possible colours you can get. Even a good starting draw is still unhelpful.

Such a cruel puzzle!
V3yjbbG.png
@tangleoak
not impossible, but luck does play a factor, it doesn't use the full range of colors which does reduce the possible color draws, but the starting height of the puzzles does make it difficult if the first few aren't useful. I had more trouble with the three line one by Undel, what was it called...scattered colors or something that took me a few attempts to get cleared.
@tangleoak
not impossible, but luck does play a factor, it doesn't use the full range of colors which does reduce the possible color draws, but the starting height of the puzzles does make it difficult if the first few aren't useful. I had more trouble with the three line one by Undel, what was it called...scattered colors or something that took me a few attempts to get cleared.
Windsinger, the green and teal deity of the Wind flight, his head and hands pop in from the left while the tip of his tail is on the right.
@tangleoak - Lol I just came here to see if anyone else was having the same problem; I've played this level at least twenty times now with no luck.

In general though I love the addition of this game!

EDIT: And right after I posted, I beat it! I WILL NOT BE DEFEATED, PASTEL LEVEL
@tangleoak - Lol I just came here to see if anyone else was having the same problem; I've played this level at least twenty times now with no luck.

In general though I love the addition of this game!

EDIT: And right after I posted, I beat it! I WILL NOT BE DEFEATED, PASTEL LEVEL
@Microraptor: I understand what you're saying-- the payout could be higher for sure. But it definitely doesn't take 2 minutes to solve most puzzles, and the ones that do tend to give you a higher payout, from what I've noticed.

I also don't think it's fair to say that the entirety of the games section should be taken out. A lot of people enjoy the games, and a lot of people make their money from it.
@Microraptor: I understand what you're saying-- the payout could be higher for sure. But it definitely doesn't take 2 minutes to solve most puzzles, and the ones that do tend to give you a higher payout, from what I've noticed.

I also don't think it's fair to say that the entirety of the games section should be taken out. A lot of people enjoy the games, and a lot of people make their money from it.
I think it should be made more clear that you can only have one puzzle waiting for approval at a time.
I think it should be made more clear that you can only have one puzzle waiting for approval at a time.
HEPmLsK.png
Love this new game thanks !!!
Love this new game thanks !!!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28 29