Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [OPEN | RNG] Magical Deer Adopts
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Golden

Hmm interesting, just to be sure, you’re adding the deer # assigned to your deer, correct? For you, that should be 3-7 and 19-23 into the left hand side pink boxes.

If that’s all correct, can you share with me your sheet link? (Just send me a PM) and I’ll take a look. I’ve been testing my sheet as much as I can but I definitely could have made a mistake haha
@Golden

Hmm interesting, just to be sure, you’re adding the deer # assigned to your deer, correct? For you, that should be 3-7 and 19-23 into the left hand side pink boxes.

If that’s all correct, can you share with me your sheet link? (Just send me a PM) and I’ll take a look. I’ve been testing my sheet as much as I can but I definitely could have made a mistake haha
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@L1BR4 sent in an order and I'd love to be on both the pinglists!
@L1BR4 sent in an order and I'd love to be on both the pinglists!
aaa1NMKd2y.png
aaaLDICVbr.gif
both pinglists please :D
both pinglists please :D
Thank you everyone for your orders! I'm taking a short break right now but you will get your deer soon if you haven't already :)
Thank you everyone for your orders! I'm taking a short break right now but you will get your deer soon if you haven't already :)
[center]Just sharing my favorite deer! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1096904724747395133/1100148986263916585/45.png[/img] Will definitely order more tomorrow![/center]
Just sharing my favorite deer!

45.png

Will definitely order more tomorrow!
Adult
She/Her
Wishlist
Dragons For Sale
(I have one unfulfilled order that I will get to tomorrow morning but...)

Thank you so much to everyone who has placed an order so far! I expected to get ~40 deers ordered on opening day but thanks to all your support, 91 deers have been adopted! (5 of them still pending but it's late for me now haha)
(I have one unfulfilled order that I will get to tomorrow morning but...)

Thank you so much to everyone who has placed an order so far! I expected to get ~40 deers ordered on opening day but thanks to all your support, 91 deers have been adopted! (5 of them still pending but it's late for me now haha)
@L1BR4 Sent in an order and would love to be on both pinglists, please!
@L1BR4 Sent in an order and would love to be on both pinglists, please!
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
both pinglists please<3
both pinglists please<3
BXy4pVM.png SCHQZvu.png
[center] (this one is belongs to MohaveaCl) [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1096904724747395133/1100271216251646012/84.png[/img] Some absolutely beautiful deers sent out today!
(this one is belongs to MohaveaCl)

84.png

Some absolutely beautiful deers sent out today!
Quick update: I changed the name of the floaty from Spring -> Leaves because it was confusing with the FR color of Spring haha
Quick update: I changed the name of the floaty from Spring -> Leaves because it was confusing with the FR color of Spring haha
1 2 3 4 5 6