Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [full] zenith's adopts (new bases!)
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
@zenith's adopts 3 slots open! (no skins this time)
@zenith's adopts 3 slots open! (no skins this time)
nb5YUNX.png he/him | FR+2 fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png
adopts
art shop
wishlist
13wtOZ9.gif
Type: Skydancer Payment: Gems Dragon image(s): [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91755837][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/917559/91755837_350.png[/img][/url] Genes: Cherub/Jester/Spines Apparel (if needed): Let me know the price before and after apparel and which of these you're willing to do. Thanks Nebula Starsilk Circlet Nebula Starsilk Earrings Nebula Starsilk Scarf Brilliant Healer's Calling Haunting Amber Pendants Extra notes: n/a Can I post your adopt to my tumblr? yes
Type: Skydancer
Payment: Gems
Dragon image(s):
91755837_350.png
Genes: Cherub/Jester/Spines
Apparel (if needed): Let me know the price before and after apparel and which of these you're willing to do. Thanks

Nebula Starsilk Circlet
Nebula Starsilk Earrings
Nebula Starsilk Scarf
Brilliant Healer's Calling
Haunting Amber Pendants

Extra notes: n/a
Can I post your adopt to my tumblr? yes
py6UVcW.gif
oMclmEv.gif
zNQIhH1.gif
lINlp3z.png
mbFbR5h.png
fg2i3dr.png
Wpb3gEc.png
Type: Coatl Payment: [treasure or gems] probably mixed Dragon image(s):[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90026462][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/900265/90026462_350.png[/img][/url] Genes: primary/secondary/tertiary/eye type Petals, butterfly, glimmer, lightning uncommon Apparel (if needed): [yes or no, or specify which pieces] yes Verdant Sage Lantern, Celadon Wing Silks, Seapetal Flowerfall Extra notes:what would the price be, because I might not be able to afford it. With and without apparel. and also would you do the accent or no? Can I post your adopt to my tumblr? [yes/no]sure
Type: Coatl
Payment: [treasure or gems] probably mixed
Dragon image(s):90026462_350.png
Genes: primary/secondary/tertiary/eye type
Petals, butterfly, glimmer, lightning uncommon
Apparel (if needed): [yes or no, or specify which pieces]
yes
Verdant Sage Lantern, Celadon Wing Silks, Seapetal Flowerfall

Extra notes:what would the price be, because I might not be able to afford it. With and without apparel. and also would you do the accent or no?
Can I post your adopt to my tumblr? [yes/no]sure
//Wishlist//Oddjobs(Store)//Evergreen Hatchery//
My art comm/dump/storage website//

I take random hiatuses year-round(mostly during breaks). I am on more often than not though. So feel free to still be in contact and interact with me.
fyu120w.png
v09Qm6B.png
[color=#005682]Type: Skydancer Payment: gems and eggs Dragon image(s): [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88885676][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/888857/88885676_350.png[/img][/url] Genes: Skink/Spinner/Glimmer/See notes Apparel (if needed): Would you be willing to do his glasses? There's references for them in his bio :U (and could I also get a version without them?) Extra notes: Could you color his eyes and pattern/color his mane like the reference image in his bio? Can I post your adopt to my tumblr?: Yes! My FR Tumblr is @/fairycatrainbow-fr - I'd love a ping there if you post :3
Type: Skydancer
Payment: gems and eggs
Dragon image(s): 88885676_350.png
Genes: Skink/Spinner/Glimmer/See notes
Apparel (if needed): Would you be willing to do his glasses? There's references for them in his bio :U (and could I also get a version without them?)
Extra notes: Could you color his eyes and pattern/color his mane like the reference image in his bio?
Can I post your adopt to my tumblr?: Yes! My FR Tumblr is @/fairycatrainbow-fr - I'd love a ping there if you post :3
xaSAEKjz.png0YL5wqT.png x
it/its
skin shop
wishlist
x
art shop
adopts
scalemate adopts
@SongOfShadows i could do all apparel listed except for the healer's calling (it wouldn't fit enough onto the adopt base), the starsilk apparel would be 50g each (except the earrings, which i've already drawn) and the amber pendants would be 100. cherub and harlequin would be 50g each, so your total would be 600g without apparel or 800 with!

@Catmushroom11 butterfly, glimmer, and the wing silks would be 50g each, flowerfall is available, and verdant sage lantern would be 150 for a total of 800g with apparel, or 600 without! and unfortunately i'm not drawing skins or accents on adopts right now, sorry!

@fairycatrainbow sounds good! glimmer and the glasses would be 50g each so your total is 500g!
@SongOfShadows i could do all apparel listed except for the healer's calling (it wouldn't fit enough onto the adopt base), the starsilk apparel would be 50g each (except the earrings, which i've already drawn) and the amber pendants would be 100. cherub and harlequin would be 50g each, so your total would be 600g without apparel or 800 with!

@Catmushroom11 butterfly, glimmer, and the wing silks would be 50g each, flowerfall is available, and verdant sage lantern would be 150 for a total of 800g with apparel, or 600 without! and unfortunately i'm not drawing skins or accents on adopts right now, sorry!

@fairycatrainbow sounds good! glimmer and the glasses would be 50g each so your total is 500g!
nb5YUNX.png he/him | FR+2 fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png
adopts
art shop
wishlist
13wtOZ9.gif
@zeniths
Great! I'll go ahead and order the apparel as well then. :) I'll sent payment soon.
@zeniths
Great! I'll go ahead and order the apparel as well then. :) I'll sent payment soon.
py6UVcW.gif
oMclmEv.gif
zNQIhH1.gif
lINlp3z.png
mbFbR5h.png
fg2i3dr.png
Wpb3gEc.png
@zeniths

I have about half the amount of gems for no apparel how long would you hold a spot for me to get the funds together?
@zeniths

I have about half the amount of gems for no apparel how long would you hold a spot for me to get the funds together?

I take random hiatuses year-round(mostly during breaks). I am on more often than not though. So feel free to still be in contact and interact with me.
fyu120w.png
v09Qm6B.png
@Catmushroom11

I'll pay for your adopt if @zeniths is okay with it. Just pay it forward to someone else. Zeniths, let me know if you're okay with this. I'll do the 800G option for them. :)
@Catmushroom11

I'll pay for your adopt if @zeniths is okay with it. Just pay it forward to someone else. Zeniths, let me know if you're okay with this. I'll do the 800G option for them. :)
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@Impception

OMG!!! TYSM!!
I-I I don't know what to say. Ty!!!!!

That is so nice of you. And of course I'll pay it forward if this is okay with Zeniths.

Ty!!
@Impception

OMG!!! TYSM!!
I-I I don't know what to say. Ty!!!!!

That is so nice of you. And of course I'll pay it forward if this is okay with Zeniths.

Ty!!

fyu120w.png
v09Qm6B.png
@Catmushroom11

You're welcome! I've already sent the CR to zenith's so when they log on they can decide what they want to do. Please just have a wonderful day and enjoy your adopt! It'll be beautiful!
@Catmushroom11

You're welcome! I've already sent the CR to zenith's so when they log on they can decide what they want to do. Please just have a wonderful day and enjoy your adopt! It'll be beautiful!
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38