Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Garden Aviary | Bird Adopts [On Break]
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote]Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61510468]shadowraith[/url] Slot type? (Regular or Apparel/Skin* slot): apparel! Base: kikiriki (rooster) Would you like eyes to be black or match element?: element Sponsoring?: python, morph, & scales Complimentary signature resize?: yeah!! ---- May I use finished bird in my examples post? If no, feel free to leave blank: no (yes you can) For apparel choices (or leave it up to me and state how many): 3 - pick any! Any additional info?: stinky poopoo (im gonna pay w/ usd)[/quote]
Quote:
Dragon: shadowraith

Slot type? (Regular or Apparel/Skin* slot): apparel!

Base: kikiriki (rooster)

Would you like eyes to be black or match element?: element

Sponsoring?: python, morph, & scales

Complimentary signature resize?: yeah!!

----
May I use finished bird in my examples post? If no, feel free to leave blank: no (yes you can)

For apparel choices (or leave it up to me and state how many): 3 - pick any!

Any additional info?: stinky poopoo (im gonna pay w/ usd)
toucanadopthershsig2.pngdingalingadoptpalomitasig.png
@seiuki

why did security sparrow let you in??? kjdhfskjhfd

but thank you! with everything, it will come out to 7.50 USD!

and a small heads up that currently, it might take me a bit more than two weeks to complete due to being busy! will keep you updated though!
@seiuki

why did security sparrow let you in??? kjdhfskjhfd

but thank you! with everything, it will come out to 7.50 USD!

and a small heads up that currently, it might take me a bit more than two weeks to complete due to being busy! will keep you updated though!
sgriffin-3413-43_45_6_6_3_0.pngskinshopFRsig2.pngmx1GGUW.pngAll Bird Items Guide
well damn I need some of these. Please let me know when you are up to doing some of these again
well damn I need some of these. Please let me know when you are up to doing some of these again
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
@Self

Sure thing!! I'll put you on the waitlist and ping you once my hand recovers and I can restart!
@Self

Sure thing!! I'll put you on the waitlist and ping you once my hand recovers and I can restart!
sgriffin-3413-43_45_6_6_3_0.pngskinshopFRsig2.pngmx1GGUW.pngAll Bird Items Guide
I'd love a ping when you open too, if it's okay! No pressure of course, just when you're comfy
I'd love a ping when you open too, if it's okay! No pressure of course, just when you're comfy
image20.jpg
@GlitchyOddy

Sure thing!! I'll be honest that the hiatus has certainly taken longer than I thought it would lol! But hoping to be able to reopen sometime this month.
@GlitchyOddy

Sure thing!! I'll be honest that the hiatus has certainly taken longer than I thought it would lol! But hoping to be able to reopen sometime this month.
Hi! I'd like a re-opening ping as well too, please! (I admit at first I had a hard time deciding on an order because everything is so adorable which is why I missed the initial opening XD but I have settled on some ideas for when you re-open!) Do take care though~
Hi! I'd like a re-opening ping as well too, please! (I admit at first I had a hard time deciding on an order because everything is so adorable which is why I missed the initial opening XD but I have settled on some ideas for when you re-open!) Do take care though~
4qwWBWB.png
Signature art by Toxoid!
@Norkia

Awww thank you!! That makes me feel more motivated to fully recover so I can reopen! Hope to see you and everyone's dragons soon!

Will get you added as well!
@Norkia

Awww thank you!! That makes me feel more motivated to fully recover so I can reopen! Hope to see you and everyone's dragons soon!

Will get you added as well!
Would love a ping if/when you re-open <3 !!
Would love a ping if/when you re-open <3 !!
z58SWFH.png Fnrx3wS.pngT0lT2WO.png
mlHpBMC.png5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.pngMf1oI42.png
DxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.png
apUeZZ4.png3qzCkO1.png
@Aarune

Will do! I still do want to reopen, even if my original goal of end of June has long passed X'D
@Aarune

Will do! I still do want to reopen, even if my original goal of end of June has long passed X'D
1 2 3 4 5 6