Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Garden Aviary | Bird Adopts [On Break]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@colieflower

Sorry for the wait! I have you noted down!

No worries, if you just want that little part of the skin, it's simple enough that I can combine it with the base coloring!

For base + apparels = $6.50 USD

(If you wanted to add the other elements of the skin, like the flowers and chains, the quote is +$1 USD)

Feel free to send me PM with paypal info if either quote works for you!
@colieflower

Sorry for the wait! I have you noted down!

No worries, if you just want that little part of the skin, it's simple enough that I can combine it with the base coloring!

For base + apparels = $6.50 USD

(If you wanted to add the other elements of the skin, like the flowers and chains, the quote is +$1 USD)

Feel free to send me PM with paypal info if either quote works for you!
sgriffin-3413-43_45_6_6_3_0.pngskinshopFRsig2.pngmx1GGUW.pngAll Bird Items Guide
Hiya! I saw you were doing foddart for nature and I would to get a ping possibly when it opens up! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Hiya! I saw you were doing foddart for nature and I would to get a ping possibly when it opens up!
Fx1KKco.gif ..
KdK3h1K.pngaL21n5x.pngFRFriVl.pngI1EqHDk.png
1cEqTuQ.png
TOXzYZS.png ..
Z4LTFKp.png
@LilyDragonQueen

sure thing!! thank you for the interest!
@LilyDragonQueen

sure thing!! thank you for the interest!
sgriffin-3413-43_45_6_6_3_0.pngskinshopFRsig2.pngmx1GGUW.pngAll Bird Items Guide
hey (grabbing you, squeaky toy sfx) [quote]Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71729998]palomita[/url] Slot type? (Regular or Apparel/Skin* slot): regular! Base: dingaling (budgie) Would you like eyes to be black or match element?: black pls! Sponsoring?: *October is my bday month so all genes are free until end of month!* Complimentary signature resize?: YE ---- May I use finished bird in my examples post? If no, feel free to leave blank: no (yes you can FDSUJIGSDG) Any additional info?: u stinky (paying in usd btw)[/quote]
hey (grabbing you, squeaky toy sfx)
Quote:
Dragon: palomita

Slot type? (Regular or Apparel/Skin* slot): regular!

Base: dingaling (budgie)

Would you like eyes to be black or match element?: black pls!

Sponsoring?: *October is my bday month so all genes are free until end of month!*

Complimentary signature resize?: YE

----
May I use finished bird in my examples post? If no, feel free to leave blank: no (yes you can FDSUJIGSDG)

Any additional info?: u stinky (paying in usd btw)
toucanadopthershsig2.pngdingalingadoptpalomitasig.png
@seiuki

bans you from my shop!!

(dfskdhfj got you down)

EDIT: FORGOT PRICE! but that will be 5 USD
@seiuki

bans you from my shop!!

(dfskdhfj got you down)

EDIT: FORGOT PRICE! but that will be 5 USD
Hi! I know you're doing foddart right now, but do you have a general pinglist I may be added to for when you re-open site currency/USD slots?
Hi! I know you're doing foddart right now, but do you have a general pinglist I may be added to for when you re-open site currency/USD slots?
4qwWBWB.png
Signature art by Toxoid!
@Norkia

Hello! Yes I do, it's just empty right now lol! I'll add you to it!

Right now I'm planning to reopen Nov. 6, but if I don't get much orders this week I'll open sooner (since I would need less break time between to recover). I'll ping you when I reopen!
@Norkia

Hello! Yes I do, it's just empty right now lol! I'll add you to it!

Right now I'm planning to reopen Nov. 6, but if I don't get much orders this week I'll open sooner (since I would need less break time between to recover). I'll ping you when I reopen!
Thank you! As a bird lover I absolutely adore these :D Good luck with foddart!!
Thank you! As a bird lover I absolutely adore these :D Good luck with foddart!!
4qwWBWB.png
Signature art by Toxoid!
@Norkia

Awww thank you!! I'm glad to be able to share the bird love!
@Norkia

Awww thank you!! I'm glad to be able to share the bird love!
"After a good break, the birds are excited once again to meet new faces! Doors are open, so come on in and meet new birdy friends!" -Fafnir and co.

Shop is open once more!

General pinglist: @Norkia
"After a good break, the birds are excited once again to meet new faces! Doors are open, so come on in and meet new birdy friends!" -Fafnir and co.

Shop is open once more!

General pinglist: @Norkia
1 2 3 4 5 6