Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Garden Aviary | Bird Adopts [On Break]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@PastelThunder coming back later probably
@PastelThunder coming back later probably
B4-D0-D321-6-C1-B-4-AB6-97-D3-A9421-A86-F48-B.png image.png unknown.png Art shop
Skin Shop
Eels
Free Dragons!
How did I not know about this sooner??? I don’t have the funds currently, but I’d love to be on your pinglist!
How did I not know about this sooner??? I don’t have the funds currently, but I’d love to be on your pinglist!
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@harpyja

hehe welcome to the aviary!

added! thank you for the support as always!
@harpyja

hehe welcome to the aviary!

added! thank you for the support as always!
sgriffin-3413-43_45_6_6_3_0.pngskinshopFRsig2.pngmx1GGUW.pngAll Bird Items Guide
Unsure if you're open still but - Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/44050353][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/440504/44050353_350.png[/img][/url] Slot type?: I would like an apparel slot, please! Base: Pigeon Would you like eyes to be black or match element?: Match ^^ Sponsoring?: I don't know how much it would be for the genes she has (clown, striation, thylacine) but if you need me to sponsor I can! Complimentary signature resize?: If it isn't too much trouble! ---- May I use finished bird in my examples post? If no, feel free to leave blank: Absolutely! Any additional info?: The face apparel and scythe is not necessary, but if you can add the rest I would greatly appreciate that! <3
Unsure if you're open still but -

Dragon:
44050353_350.png

Slot type?:
I would like an apparel slot, please!

Base:
Pigeon

Would you like eyes to be black or match element?:
Match ^^

Sponsoring?: I don't know how much it would be for the genes she has (clown, striation, thylacine) but if you need me to sponsor I can!

Complimentary signature resize?:
If it isn't too much trouble!

----
May I use finished bird in my examples post? If no, feel free to leave blank:
Absolutely!

Any additional info?:
The face apparel and scythe is not necessary, but if you can add the rest I would greatly appreciate that! <3

~Void~
~They | It~
~FR+2~
~Chaos Incarnate~
xxxx pink_flipp_117x100.png xxxxx pidgeadoptOrisasig1.png
xxxxxx
Art Shop
Cauldron Services
Wishlist
[emoji=obelisk love size=2] Ooh OOH pinglist me please! I LOVE birdos, need me [i]a thousand [/i]of these ♥!!!!!
Ooh OOH pinglist me please! I LOVE birdos, need me a thousand of these ♥!!!!!

• l i v e Ω d e l i c i o u s l y •
@LuciDatum

Sorry for the delay! I missed the notif completely when going through them earlier today!
Yes I'm still open, I just completely forgot about bumping lol;;;

Since it's been a while, and mainly because I see I never updated the store front since Oct.;;;; I'll waive the gene fees and go up to 4 apparels of choice! (Or I can pick out the 4 if you would prefer that)

Let me know if that works for you and I'll calculate the price based on the apparels.
@LuciDatum

Sorry for the delay! I missed the notif completely when going through them earlier today!
Yes I'm still open, I just completely forgot about bumping lol;;;

Since it's been a while, and mainly because I see I never updated the store front since Oct.;;;; I'll waive the gene fees and go up to 4 apparels of choice! (Or I can pick out the 4 if you would prefer that)

Let me know if that works for you and I'll calculate the price based on the apparels.
sgriffin-3413-43_45_6_6_3_0.pngskinshopFRsig2.pngmx1GGUW.pngAll Bird Items Guide
@Wytche

Thank you!! Adding you!
@Wytche

Thank you!! Adding you!
You can pick out the 4 you want, and thank you! You're awesome ;;

Let me know how much I owe, I can pay in USD ^^
You can pick out the 4 you want, and thank you! You're awesome ;;

Let me know how much I owe, I can pay in USD ^^

~Void~
~They | It~
~FR+2~
~Chaos Incarnate~
xxxx pink_flipp_117x100.png xxxxx pidgeadoptOrisasig1.png
xxxxxx
Art Shop
Cauldron Services
Wishlist
@LuciDatum

Okies! I'll pick out the 4 that I feel are more prominent!

Total will be $6.25 USD. I will DM Paypal details shortly

Thank you again!
@LuciDatum

Okies! I'll pick out the 4 that I feel are more prominent!

Total will be $6.25 USD. I will DM Paypal details shortly

Thank you again!
Just wanted to give a little update that I will be accepting eggs as alt payment in hopes it makes the adoptables just a bit more accessible to others! Eggs will be priced at 250g/kt each. Thank you for your continued support and interest! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=raven size=1] --- Pinglist: @Norkia @harpyja @Wytche
Just wanted to give a little update that I will be accepting eggs as alt payment in hopes it makes the adoptables just a bit more accessible to others!

Eggs will be priced at 250g/kt each.

Thank you for your continued support and interest!

---
Pinglist:

@Norkia @harpyja @Wytche
1 2 3 4 5 6