Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | crows’ playing cards [ pinglist! ]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
1400g sounds perfect!! i'll send you it when i can :DDD
1400g sounds perfect!! i'll send you it when i can :DDD
unknown.png - ——» ivan - any pronouns - 19 - fr+14

» artshop
» skinshop
Awesome! That sounds great to me. ^^ I'll go ahead and send payment.
Awesome! That sounds great to me. ^^ I'll go ahead and send payment.
py6UVcW.gif
oMclmEv.gif
zNQIhH1.gif
lINlp3z.png
mbFbR5h.png
fg2i3dr.png
Wpb3gEc.png
Yes, I'd love for you to do the full accent! <3
So, I have to send 1850g, right? :D
Yes, I'd love for you to do the full accent! <3
So, I have to send 1850g, right? :D
mMIe8Vj.png

Kagerou he/him, fr+9

Art shop
Adopt Shop
My fiancée Art Shop
Accent Shop
i45651X.png
@Sidya
yep, that's the right amount! >:3c
@Sidya
yep, that's the right amount! >:3c
7bfJZaP.png
Yay! Thank you! When I saw your adopt, I immediately thought of one of my dragons... hopefully I filled out the form correctly [b]Username:[/b] crescentstar711 [b]Dragon:[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=131&bodygene=93&breed=20&element=2&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=98&tertgene=84&winggene=93&wings=60&auth=b73f906b89952d0eeba629e5c382eeb1d90474d2&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Orca Diamond/Blood Spade/Gloom Fangs Unusual Plague Eyes [b]Sponsor:[/b] list the genes you want to sponsor! [b]Eye:[/b] top sly, bottom closed [b]Head:[/b] none [b]Suit + Face:[/b] weird question, but can one be spade (top) and one be diamond (bottom), A for ace [b]Extra:[/b] I saw some cards with banners for the suites, can this be included? No worries if not! Also, Orca Diamond seems to have one face more dark and the other more white. Could the one that is more black be with the spade? There was also an example that I noticed that had a toothy grin - can that be an option for the head with the sly look? [b]Payment Type:[/b] gems
Yay! Thank you! When I saw your adopt, I immediately thought of one of my dragons... hopefully I filled out the form correctly

Username: crescentstar711
Dragon:
dragon?age=1&body=131&bodygene=93&breed=20&element=2&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=98&tertgene=84&winggene=93&wings=60&auth=b73f906b89952d0eeba629e5c382eeb1d90474d2&dummyext=prev.png
Orca Diamond/Blood Spade/Gloom Fangs
Unusual Plague Eyes

Sponsor: list the genes you want to sponsor!

Eye: top sly, bottom closed
Head: none
Suit + Face: weird question, but can one be spade (top) and one be diamond (bottom), A for ace

Extra: I saw some cards with banners for the suites, can this be included? No worries if not! Also, Orca Diamond seems to have one face more dark and the other more white. Could the one that is more black be with the spade? There was also an example that I noticed that had a toothy grin - can that be an option for the head with the sly look?
Payment Type: gems
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
Did you only open 6 slots or can I still place an order?
Did you only open 6 slots or can I still place an order?
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
i have the same question as stormdragon !! if i can still claim a slot i wld absolutely love too. i've been eyeing this for ages and i finally have the right dragon for it
i have the same question as stormdragon !! if i can still claim a slot i wld absolutely love too. i've been eyeing this for ages and i finally have the right dragon for it
shadow.gif Pgv53XB.png
AQPJNOh.png
yZFrBUC.png
GdVZ87H.png
1vAtYxM.png
YMPbu9R.png
colt + he/kit/bark ; fr +3
if you see me in the forums and wanna chat, go right ahead! i love making new friends :D

h0und with a zero, also i draw for money! no current thread set up for it but pm me if ur curious i guess!
I also have the same question, been on the pinglist since the first opening but there must be a considerable difference in our timezones since I keep missing the pings since they go up at around 1am wahahahshshs
I also have the same question, been on the pinglist since the first opening but there must be a considerable difference in our timezones since I keep missing the pings since they go up at around 1am wahahahshshs
mooncypher_svalbird.png 9dzut88.gifD21A8C6E-33A0-4553-A4B2-C8FA881E33DB.gif
@Crescentstar711
The banners are part of an accent, I could include it for 100g if you'd like! So total with it would be 450g... would you prefer it remain the same colour or I try to recolour it?
Otherwise, everything else seems okay! ^^

@Stormdragon @barksonq @Svalbird
I only opened 6 slots unfortunately! I let users order 2 dragons for this run, but. I just realised I mixed up the words when I edited my post this morning AHHH o(-(

If anyone drops out, Id be happy to pass on the slot! Currently this run is a lot for me to draw so I don't think I can handle it... im really sorry!! ;;

I think best I can do is open between different time to reach more timezone if it helps anything... ><
@Crescentstar711
The banners are part of an accent, I could include it for 100g if you'd like! So total with it would be 450g... would you prefer it remain the same colour or I try to recolour it?
Otherwise, everything else seems okay! ^^

@Stormdragon @barksonq @Svalbird
I only opened 6 slots unfortunately! I let users order 2 dragons for this run, but. I just realised I mixed up the words when I edited my post this morning AHHH o(-(

If anyone drops out, Id be happy to pass on the slot! Currently this run is a lot for me to draw so I don't think I can handle it... im really sorry!! ;;

I think best I can do is open between different time to reach more timezone if it helps anything... ><
7bfJZaP.png
@crowvidae
Recoloring it so it fits the theme of the card is probably best. Maybe it'll help too with the colors and having the suite pop. I'll send the gems now. Thank you so much!
@crowvidae
Recoloring it so it fits the theme of the card is probably best. Maybe it'll help too with the colors and having the suite pop. I'll send the gems now. Thank you so much!
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20