Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | crows’ playing cards [ pinglist! ]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 19 20
oh gosh pinglist me please
oh gosh pinglist me please

GTLvwIY.png

spacer text - I prefer equals signs
Missy - 32/Married
7hj4RQm.png Christian 7hj4RQm.png

Vaporwave freak

92WYpCW.png
back, sorry for the delayyy
please send gems upfront if the totals look good! I will get start drawing~ @w@

@Synthsational @CrustyGlowstick
added to pinglist, ty for interest! :DD?

@Katsuji @Tahoma
slots are claimed for the both of you!

@above
hitting me with absolute bangers of dragons once again ahhh!!

I have done one for the UMA series before and still have the file! So I could make a recolour for +500g, total 850g if that sounds good! ;0;

And I can totally wait on funds, thanks for the heads up! Feel free to send a CR/PM anytime and I will start right away when I see :3c

@Naeryl
henlo I love Alain >:))) literally coolest Abb ive ever seen…

Fangs would be +150, so 500g in total yeeehaw

@skystreamchan
Total 350g! I will try out things and see~ <3

(pearl frills matches robin so well...)

@Winter0sun
Sparkles +50, so total 400g!
Multi-gaze doesn’t need sponsor, and I can do silver no problem :>

I LOVE his plans btw, that’s just the perfect ace pride dragon ;0;

@Chlorine
Total is just 350g ~ I can do silver and the flips, no problem! (blush is my favourite shade of pink btw, she’s lovely ^^)
back, sorry for the delayyy
please send gems upfront if the totals look good! I will get start drawing~ @w@

@Synthsational @CrustyGlowstick
added to pinglist, ty for interest! :DD?

@Katsuji @Tahoma
slots are claimed for the both of you!

@above
hitting me with absolute bangers of dragons once again ahhh!!

I have done one for the UMA series before and still have the file! So I could make a recolour for +500g, total 850g if that sounds good! ;0;

And I can totally wait on funds, thanks for the heads up! Feel free to send a CR/PM anytime and I will start right away when I see :3c

@Naeryl
henlo I love Alain >:))) literally coolest Abb ive ever seen…

Fangs would be +150, so 500g in total yeeehaw

@skystreamchan
Total 350g! I will try out things and see~ <3

(pearl frills matches robin so well...)

@Winter0sun
Sparkles +50, so total 400g!
Multi-gaze doesn’t need sponsor, and I can do silver no problem :>

I LOVE his plans btw, that’s just the perfect ace pride dragon ;0;

@Chlorine
Total is just 350g ~ I can do silver and the flips, no problem! (blush is my favourite shade of pink btw, she’s lovely ^^)
7bfJZaP.png
[b]Username:[/b] Tahoma [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76469508][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/764696/76469508_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Sponsor:[/b] Jewels [b]Eye:[/b] Sly look [b]Head:[/b] None [b]Suit + Face:[/b] Club K [b]Extra:[/b] If you could flip it vertically so that the rounded horns are on the bottom instead then that's be perfect. c: [b]Payment Type:[/b] Gems!
Username: Tahoma
Dragon:
76469508_350.png

Sponsor: Jewels

Eye: Sly look
Head: None
Suit + Face: Club K

Extra: If you could flip it vertically so that the rounded horns are on the bottom instead then that's be perfect. c:
Payment Type: Gems!
Banner_2.png
SKIN SHOP
tumblr_inline_o23f1raLV11r3lvtf_500.png
thank you again crows for saving a spot for us. just edited the order in. let me know what you think, and if accent no good, then i will send over for sponsor gene + base!
thank you again crows for saving a spot for us. just edited the order in. let me know what you think, and if accent no good, then i will send over for sponsor gene + base!
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
Can you remove me from the pinglist please? Thanks in advance!
Can you remove me from the pinglist please? Thanks in advance!
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
@/Jaderannosaurus
gotchu! removed as so! <3

@Katsuji
OUGH I love their genes, that is literally so cool… BANGER song too, always love to see more corvid songs >:)))) sparkle is being sponsored, so no need!

as for accent, the familiars all total up to 500~600g! So I could do parts of the accent if thats good! (Horns, wraps, vines… or you can totally pick out the elements I should prioritise/include instead! >< )

@Tahoma
Jewels +50g, so total 400g >:3c
I sure can flip the card for you, no problem! Feel free to send in PM/CR and I will get started~ ^0^
@/Jaderannosaurus
gotchu! removed as so! <3

@Katsuji
OUGH I love their genes, that is literally so cool… BANGER song too, always love to see more corvid songs >:)))) sparkle is being sponsored, so no need!

as for accent, the familiars all total up to 500~600g! So I could do parts of the accent if thats good! (Horns, wraps, vines… or you can totally pick out the elements I should prioritise/include instead! >< )

@Tahoma
Jewels +50g, so total 400g >:3c
I sure can flip the card for you, no problem! Feel free to send in PM/CR and I will get started~ ^0^
7bfJZaP.png
10000000% okay to simplify the accent to whatever parts you are comfortable with!

most simplest version? just a few of the vines/roses, maybe the smoke wisps in the background, the wraps on the face. (no horns, basic elements with the most complex being the wraps probably)

if you want to go with a bit more complexity, the horns and possibly the wings/corvid skulls in the background in addition to the stuff above.

your choice, no worries since con and i are fine with either. will send payment after rollover.
10000000% okay to simplify the accent to whatever parts you are comfortable with!

most simplest version? just a few of the vines/roses, maybe the smoke wisps in the background, the wraps on the face. (no horns, basic elements with the most complex being the wraps probably)

if you want to go with a bit more complexity, the horns and possibly the wings/corvid skulls in the background in addition to the stuff above.

your choice, no worries since con and i are fine with either. will send payment after rollover.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
pinglist please!!! these are so gorgeous omg!!
pinglist please!!! these are so gorgeous omg!!
image0.jpgcandles_aurorasaturnis.png
pinglist please, woag
pinglist please, woag
nzqnkq.png
omg omg pinglist please (I don't have an abber yet :pensive:)
omg omg pinglist please (I don't have an abber yet :pensive:)
lp5liu.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 19 20