Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] « Rabbit Hunt »
1 2 ... 182 183 184 185 186 187 188
i also vote for option 1
i also vote for option 1
please don't use heart emojis when talking to me, it makes me uncomfortable! thank you
tmw tmtmw thtmw lb
thread
i vote for option 1 myself! i agree with others saying to mention that they are retiring in those colors so it gives everyone the chance to get them.
i vote for option 1 myself! i agree with others saying to mention that they are retiring in those colors so it gives everyone the chance to get them.
shork_mascot_shrunk.png qjPdVei.png
AaYNmEX.png
mlHpBMC.png
q5M254J.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
Earth-Network.png
I'm somewhere between 1 and 2, as someone who has no rabbits but really likes the accessory styles of the original run. I'd love to be on the pinglist either way!
I'm somewhere between 1 and 2, as someone who has no rabbits but really likes the accessory styles of the original run. I'd love to be on the pinglist either way!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png
I think no matter what option you choose regarding how you handle the legacy rabbits, there's going to be people who are sad/mad about missing out and there being "A Thing I Can't Have".

Like okay, let's say you do one last hurrah. What about the people who come after that? Won't they also be sad/mad about missing out on these specific types of rabbits? It'd be better to just stick with the wonky 90kt/g rabbits- but I can't really recommend sticking with the old system because well. There's fewer bunnies and a whole lot less trading going on. 185 pages compared to over 500 for every other adopt line. :1

The complaints are inevitable no matter what you do, I really think you should just pull the plug and swap to FR colours and standardized accessories so that more people can have more cute bunnies because the alternative is LITERAL YEARS in between releases, for a relatively pricey adoptable that many people frankly will not shell out for.
I think no matter what option you choose regarding how you handle the legacy rabbits, there's going to be people who are sad/mad about missing out and there being "A Thing I Can't Have".

Like okay, let's say you do one last hurrah. What about the people who come after that? Won't they also be sad/mad about missing out on these specific types of rabbits? It'd be better to just stick with the wonky 90kt/g rabbits- but I can't really recommend sticking with the old system because well. There's fewer bunnies and a whole lot less trading going on. 185 pages compared to over 500 for every other adopt line. :1

The complaints are inevitable no matter what you do, I really think you should just pull the plug and swap to FR colours and standardized accessories so that more people can have more cute bunnies because the alternative is LITERAL YEARS in between releases, for a relatively pricey adoptable that many people frankly will not shell out for.
M i s s A r i #29593
windie at heart | familiar collector | master of trades
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
i vote for 1 so everyone get a chance at the old rabbits <]:]
i vote for 1 so everyone get a chance at the old rabbits <]:]

MAX !
HE/HIM
IT/ITS

adtp0zn.gif
RNG ADOPTS
70167578p.png
ABOUT
67609500p.png
WISHLIST
64068668p.png
him
67698503p.png
I vote 2. More bun for your buck. :P
I vote 2. More bun for your buck. :P
7tMicCL.png
I think option number 1 would be good.

Maybe limiting the number each person could buy so that people will know how much they need to save up (for example if the limit would be 30 bunnies then if people wanted the full amount the would have to save up 2700g) then you guys could overestimate how many people would want them and the extra Legacy Rabbits could be given away in the future.
I think option number 1 would be good.

Maybe limiting the number each person could buy so that people will know how much they need to save up (for example if the limit would be 30 bunnies then if people wanted the full amount the would have to save up 2700g) then you guys could overestimate how many people would want them and the extra Legacy Rabbits could be given away in the future.
All RNG adopts below are 10 for 100kt/g (feel free to mix and match)or 15kt/g for 1
Moffs / Mothlings / Slugs / Moths / Geckos / Foxes / Rats / Dragoncats / Griffins / Tigers / Cerdae / Bats / Blanket Dragons and Turtles .
YbzFx8r.png
As someone who doesn't have any rabbits, I also vote for option 1! I'd love the shot at being able to get a handful, and @/nevvermore had a great idea about having a cap on how many rabbits someone could buy due to them being legacy in the future. That way people can save up, and still get the amount they want! With the option of any left overs being able to be gifted away.

I think that one might be the best overall win? A limit on the legacy supply for the last hurrah of the old designs, and then people can get hyped for the revamp!!
As someone who doesn't have any rabbits, I also vote for option 1! I'd love the shot at being able to get a handful, and @/nevvermore had a great idea about having a cap on how many rabbits someone could buy due to them being legacy in the future. That way people can save up, and still get the amount they want! With the option of any left overs being able to be gifted away.

I think that one might be the best overall win? A limit on the legacy supply for the last hurrah of the old designs, and then people can get hyped for the revamp!!
I vote for option 1. Give the folks a chance to get the legacy buns, even if it's just for one more run, then make the new FR colors more attainable.
I vote for option 1. Give the folks a chance to get the legacy buns, even if it's just for one more run, then make the new FR colors more attainable.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa