Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | The Grove [Dynamic Kitsune Adopts]
1 2 ... 130 131 132 133 134 ... 477 478
Okay cool, I had originally thought that it was one per area, but only the grove one had a message saying that it was a cleared area, so then the Grove, Isles, and Forest are completed, plus whatever happens with the last shard. (They were also searching in searing slopes when the second one was found, maybe you could just switch the results for those two?)

Also no worries about the Qirin! You go enjoy your vacation, and handle it whenever you get back and settled. I just wanted to make sure it didn't get missed among all my other orders. xD
Okay cool, I had originally thought that it was one per area, but only the grove one had a message saying that it was a cleared area, so then the Grove, Isles, and Forest are completed, plus whatever happens with the last shard. (They were also searching in searing slopes when the second one was found, maybe you could just switch the results for those two?)

Also no worries about the Qirin! You go enjoy your vacation, and handle it whenever you get back and settled. I just wanted to make sure it didn't get missed among all my other orders. xD
___

She/Her
They/Them
Webp.net-resizeimage_2.gif 3VTGpMl.png AfamSig.gif
@JavaMP hi Jeevas pointed me here last week but with Royal Races and Crown Adventures I wasn't time rich enough to read into your event, so it sat in this tab ever since... it looks quite involved so I'm asking for an add to the pinglist for next time you open please!

I have a couple of queries too

1. when you buy the services does it work the same way as sending levels?
eg. would sending 160 levels or 150kt grant this same effect?:
"Almighty: “A scroll charged with 160 soul power. This Almighty scroll not only protects the expedition from curses, it allows the user to master the Unstable grove and avoid smaller kits from bonding with them.”"

2. Also it sounds like whatever levels sent accrue over multiple openings?
Some things take many levels to reach and I can't imagine that many levels in a single week* unless I'm saving them up prior (which I don't have space to do any more, I'm a chronic dragon hoarder it appears)
*(although I realise there is a strong contingent of dom bosses that do this every push - its not me!)
@JavaMP hi Jeevas pointed me here last week but with Royal Races and Crown Adventures I wasn't time rich enough to read into your event, so it sat in this tab ever since... it looks quite involved so I'm asking for an add to the pinglist for next time you open please!

I have a couple of queries too

1. when you buy the services does it work the same way as sending levels?
eg. would sending 160 levels or 150kt grant this same effect?:
"Almighty: “A scroll charged with 160 soul power. This Almighty scroll not only protects the expedition from curses, it allows the user to master the Unstable grove and avoid smaller kits from bonding with them.”"

2. Also it sounds like whatever levels sent accrue over multiple openings?
Some things take many levels to reach and I can't imagine that many levels in a single week* unless I'm saving them up prior (which I don't have space to do any more, I'm a chronic dragon hoarder it appears)
*(although I realise there is a strong contingent of dom bosses that do this every push - its not me!)
qDkA25S.png
@gn0me
hi! so glad you are interested in the grove, we hope to see you again next opening ^^

to answer your questions:
luring scrolls may only be acquired through levels. you cannot send treasure to receive one. however, vixen ventures accepts treasure!

and java may correct me if i am wrong but i believe that is the case, just let whoever is taking your order know beforehand you will need some time to send all the levels
@gn0me
hi! so glad you are interested in the grove, we hope to see you again next opening ^^

to answer your questions:
luring scrolls may only be acquired through levels. you cannot send treasure to receive one. however, vixen ventures accepts treasure!

and java may correct me if i am wrong but i believe that is the case, just let whoever is taking your order know beforehand you will need some time to send all the levels
TeMkEVX.png
GPbVPRP.png Shamura
1OX9mEs.gif any pronouns
1OX9mEs.gif FR time +0
1OX9mEs.gif Abe love ♥
1OX9mEs.gifAvatar dragon
sqaur.png FxIG1mZ.gif For DRS: I have more dragons in the hibden
1OX9mEs.gif For IKTR: my fandragons are here
1OX9mEs.gif Robots are peak character design
1OX9mEs.gif goatlings
1OX9mEs.gif Play ISAT pleaaaase
@SkyistheGround so how does Vixen Ventures function differently to luring scrolls?
@SkyistheGround so how does Vixen Ventures function differently to luring scrolls?
qDkA25S.png
@gn0me
mainly different rewards ^^
@gn0me
mainly different rewards ^^
TeMkEVX.png
GPbVPRP.png Shamura
1OX9mEs.gif any pronouns
1OX9mEs.gif FR time +0
1OX9mEs.gif Abe love ♥
1OX9mEs.gifAvatar dragon
sqaur.png FxIG1mZ.gif For DRS: I have more dragons in the hibden
1OX9mEs.gif For IKTR: my fandragons are here
1OX9mEs.gif Robots are peak character design
1OX9mEs.gif goatlings
1OX9mEs.gif Play ISAT pleaaaase
@gn0me

Thank you for the interest! The key difference between luring with scrolls and vixen ventures is the pool of rewards. In general, vixen ventures nets you more items compared to kitsune and the levels of kitsune found through vixen ventures tend to be lower compared to luring with scrolls! Special kitsune also have a higher drop chance through regular luring compared to vixen ventures.

For example, with an almight lure it is impossible to get any kitsunr below level 2 amd you have a chance to get level 4 kitsune as well while in vixen ventures with "true warriors" you can still encounter level 1 kitsune and the max level you could find is 3 but very rarely. Lure expeditions are better for kitsune in general!

Vixen ventures was made for those that couldn't train dragons but still wanted to participate. It got an extra feature that all players can benefit from: the higher frop chance for items. Items are fairly easy to get through vixen ventures so mamy people use it when searching for something specific for fusions!

Tldr: Vixen ventures has a lower drop chance for kitsune while also giving lower levelled ones. It is good for items however. Lure expeditions have a higher chance for high level kitsune and have a boosted special kitsune drop chance.
@gn0me

Thank you for the interest! The key difference between luring with scrolls and vixen ventures is the pool of rewards. In general, vixen ventures nets you more items compared to kitsune and the levels of kitsune found through vixen ventures tend to be lower compared to luring with scrolls! Special kitsune also have a higher drop chance through regular luring compared to vixen ventures.

For example, with an almight lure it is impossible to get any kitsunr below level 2 amd you have a chance to get level 4 kitsune as well while in vixen ventures with "true warriors" you can still encounter level 1 kitsune and the max level you could find is 3 but very rarely. Lure expeditions are better for kitsune in general!

Vixen ventures was made for those that couldn't train dragons but still wanted to participate. It got an extra feature that all players can benefit from: the higher frop chance for items. Items are fairly easy to get through vixen ventures so mamy people use it when searching for something specific for fusions!

Tldr: Vixen ventures has a lower drop chance for kitsune while also giving lower levelled ones. It is good for items however. Lure expeditions have a higher chance for high level kitsune and have a boosted special kitsune drop chance.
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@gn0me
welcome <3
hope you're joining us next opening!

@javamp
mind pinging me when you updated the spreadsheet and corrected everything we screw up? =D
@gn0me
welcome <3
hope you're joining us next opening!

@javamp
mind pinging me when you updated the spreadsheet and corrected everything we screw up? =D
Java, just so you are aware, I sent the 65 levels for my last order to Night a while back so I'm all paid up.
Java, just so you are aware, I sent the 65 levels for my last order to Night a while back so I'm all paid up.
___

She/Her
They/Them
Webp.net-resizeimage_2.gif 3VTGpMl.png AfamSig.gif
@JavaMP
please add me to the ping list
@JavaMP
please add me to the ping list
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
@JavaMP

I'm sorry if this was explained somewhere and I missed it, but how do we contribute to figuring out Discovered Scraps? Because I have an idea for the item the Flowering Forest scrap may be talking about.

(EDIT: If the shop isn't open right now, can I be put on the pinglist for when it is?)
@JavaMP

I'm sorry if this was explained somewhere and I missed it, but how do we contribute to figuring out Discovered Scraps? Because I have an idea for the item the Flowering Forest scrap may be talking about.

(EDIT: If the shop isn't open right now, can I be put on the pinglist for when it is?)
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
1 2 ... 130 131 132 133 134 ... 477 478