Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | The Grove [Dynamic Kitsune Adopts]
1 2 ... 131 132 133 134 135 ... 477 478
@CalliopeVale
Hi! So disclaimer, I'm not a helper, but I might be able to help a little.
So the grove isn't currently open. It's mainly open during pushes. Also a lot of times with scraps you can ask Merltun (here) about information, but if you think you have the answer then you generally try the fusion and see if it works!
@CalliopeVale
Hi! So disclaimer, I'm not a helper, but I might be able to help a little.
So the grove isn't currently open. It's mainly open during pushes. Also a lot of times with scraps you can ask Merltun (here) about information, but if you think you have the answer then you generally try the fusion and see if it works!
___

She/Her
They/Them
Webp.net-resizeimage_2.gif 3VTGpMl.png AfamSig.gif
@pikammd

Ah, thank you! Both for the helpful advice on openings and for the information I was asking about. Sounds like I need to get on the pinglist, then, because I have no kits.
@pikammd

Ah, thank you! Both for the helpful advice on openings and for the information I was asking about. Sounds like I need to get on the pinglist, then, because I have no kits.
dNCLmdm.pngThDXjzd.png
@CalliopeVale Glad I could be of assistance, and correct! For not you can ping Java to get on the pinglist, and I look forward to seeing your progress when the brambles open again! =D
@CalliopeVale Glad I could be of assistance, and correct! For not you can ping Java to get on the pinglist, and I look forward to seeing your progress when the brambles open again! =D
___

She/Her
They/Them
@JavaMP
Sorry for the bother, but did my Qirin ever get figured out?
@JavaMP
Sorry for the bother, but did my Qirin ever get figured out?
___

She/Her
They/Them
Updates

Hello Everyone! It has been a while but I am here to announce that The Grove will open its brambles once more on September 25th during shadow's push! With my exams finally over, I can start working on The Grove again! New special fusions, hidden special kitsune and the next chapter of our story will be appearing in this opening so I hope to see you all there!

To prepare this update, there will be some things that will be remade. The biggest one being our Tracker! A new template will be revealed where each person now has their own tab where all info will be present together. Now you don't have to search for your name in a combined list and should make recording kitsune easier in the long run!

This big chance together with the cleanup needs a lot of work so another thing I will be announcing is the search for new moderators and/or volunteers!

If you are interested in helping out behind the scenes, please contact me through PM! We will be looking for the following:

For moderators:
-Aiding in processing orders (lure, evolve, fuse)
-help creating more puzzles and riddles
-drawing new kitsune designs
-same work as volunteer(see below)
!!IMPORTANT NOTE!!: becoming a moderator makes you part of the team and will cause spoilers to the story as you will be helping to bring it to the clients. Ordering is still possible but you cannot process your own order. If you are too invested in the story or do not want to be spoiled on kitsune designs, I would recommend becoming a volunteer instead.

For Volunteers:
-aid in cleaning up sheets
-aid in completing kitdex pages
-help in implementing new suggestions/events
-aid in handling lure orders (optional due to potential special kitsune spoilers)
-aiding in refactoring the thread to make it more readable

If you would like to help out for any of the criteria, please contact me and tell me which part you would like to help with :D! Both volunteers and mods will be compensated with a reward for their efforts if wanted and you can sign up for only 1 push or multiple! Discord is not required but you can request to join our moderation discord if requested!

Hope you all of an amazing weekend!

Pinglist:
@Aikka @LapisWings @TheAwesoMew @pikammd @Crystalitar @Starwindrider @AlphaSnowdust @lethaldaywalker @TA74 @RisenWolf @Venusian @Ragnaroc @Zikitty @BellatheITgirl @Jeevas @MonsterHunterGen @Reignhart @inkwardlychaotic @Torchii @Ragnaroc @Dragoncalypso26 @KleinFye @Tsunami102 @GentleGentoo @2plover @RaevFyth @CalliopeVale
Updates

Hello Everyone! It has been a while but I am here to announce that The Grove will open its brambles once more on September 25th during shadow's push! With my exams finally over, I can start working on The Grove again! New special fusions, hidden special kitsune and the next chapter of our story will be appearing in this opening so I hope to see you all there!

To prepare this update, there will be some things that will be remade. The biggest one being our Tracker! A new template will be revealed where each person now has their own tab where all info will be present together. Now you don't have to search for your name in a combined list and should make recording kitsune easier in the long run!

This big chance together with the cleanup needs a lot of work so another thing I will be announcing is the search for new moderators and/or volunteers!

If you are interested in helping out behind the scenes, please contact me through PM! We will be looking for the following:

For moderators:
-Aiding in processing orders (lure, evolve, fuse)
-help creating more puzzles and riddles
-drawing new kitsune designs
-same work as volunteer(see below)
!!IMPORTANT NOTE!!: becoming a moderator makes you part of the team and will cause spoilers to the story as you will be helping to bring it to the clients. Ordering is still possible but you cannot process your own order. If you are too invested in the story or do not want to be spoiled on kitsune designs, I would recommend becoming a volunteer instead.

For Volunteers:
-aid in cleaning up sheets
-aid in completing kitdex pages
-help in implementing new suggestions/events
-aid in handling lure orders (optional due to potential special kitsune spoilers)
-aiding in refactoring the thread to make it more readable

If you would like to help out for any of the criteria, please contact me and tell me which part you would like to help with :D! Both volunteers and mods will be compensated with a reward for their efforts if wanted and you can sign up for only 1 push or multiple! Discord is not required but you can request to join our moderation discord if requested!

Hope you all of an amazing weekend!

Pinglist:
@Aikka @LapisWings @TheAwesoMew @pikammd @Crystalitar @Starwindrider @AlphaSnowdust @lethaldaywalker @TA74 @RisenWolf @Venusian @Ragnaroc @Zikitty @BellatheITgirl @Jeevas @MonsterHunterGen @Reignhart @inkwardlychaotic @Torchii @Ragnaroc @Dragoncalypso26 @KleinFye @Tsunami102 @GentleGentoo @2plover @RaevFyth @CalliopeVale
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
Updates

Hello everyone! Apologizes for this message, but we will be delaying the opening of The Grove to next week, to October 2nd. Java is not feeling her best and we still have some work to do on the updated tracker sheet. I hope you all can understand the reason of this delay.

Pinglist:
Updates

Hello everyone! Apologizes for this message, but we will be delaying the opening of The Grove to next week, to October 2nd. Java is not feeling her best and we still have some work to do on the updated tracker sheet. I hope you all can understand the reason of this delay.

Pinglist:
Desperately saving up for next week, oml

Also - as a little bonus, I translated the Glitch Kitsune's kitdex text. c:

We Are Friend. We Like The Foolish. We Like You. Do You Like Us?
Desperately saving up for next week, oml

Also - as a little bonus, I translated the Glitch Kitsune's kitdex text. c:

We Are Friend. We Like The Foolish. We Like You. Do You Like Us?
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
Oml me too! I didn't save as much as I hoped but I'mma try my best. xD
Sweeeet thanks for translating! I totally like you a lot. :3
Oml me too! I didn't save as much as I hoped but I'mma try my best. xD
Sweeeet thanks for translating! I totally like you a lot. :3
___

She/Her
They/Them
can I be added to the pinglist please?
can I be added to the pinglist please?
9BcJXjq.png
I know I'm excited - have a fun week, everyone! (I was so excited I wrote a little more lore, oops.) [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78289855][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/782899/78289855_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Vessel was not born, merely created. From ambition, from bones and mud and nightshade and wrath, so much wrath. No clan would welcome in a creature made of ooze, who's voice stumbles and cuts through itself like patchwork. A creation who's eyes hold all the light and depth of a dead fish, beached and long-dead upon the shore. If not for Neo, she would have likely followed a similar road to the antagonist in her book. Something about a scientist and his creation. His monster, rather – he is oh so fond of that phrase. Vessel sees her own monster, now; a shape through the mist, collapsing into the wispy, fleeting visions of eyes and teeth. The nameless Banshee stares back at her hungrily, with whirling pools for eyes. It says nothing. It doesn’t need to. Soon, it will be time. [i]We are fashioned creatures, but half made up.[/i] The book says. [i]It is true, we shall be monsters, cut off from all the world; but on that account we shall be more attached to one another.[/i] [i]Accursed creator! Why did you form a monster so hideous that even you turned from me in disgust?[/i] Vessel reads her book, waiting. Her Frankenstein watches over her shoulder, unreadable, unmoving. Does it, like her, see itself in the pages? Or is she surrendering to her own foolishness, chasing an impossible dream through the mountains of hell? One way or another, this shall end. [i]Life, although it may only be an accumulation of anguish, is dear to me, and I will defend it. [/i] She lingers there for a long moment, for reasons she will never be able to explain. Then, she picks up her book, tucks it safely away, and waits patiently for the brambles to part. If she is wrong, then Neo will be her salvation. If she is right, then she cannot afford not to try.
I know I'm excited - have a fun week, everyone! (I was so excited I wrote a little more lore, oops.)
78289855_350.png

Vessel was not born, merely created. From ambition, from bones and mud and nightshade and wrath, so much wrath. No clan would welcome in a creature made of ooze, who's voice stumbles and cuts through itself like patchwork. A creation who's eyes hold all the light and depth of a dead fish, beached and long-dead upon the shore.

If not for Neo, she would have likely followed a similar road to the antagonist in her book. Something about a scientist and his creation. His monster, rather – he is oh so fond of that phrase. Vessel sees her own monster, now; a shape through the mist, collapsing into the wispy, fleeting visions of eyes and teeth. The nameless Banshee stares back at her hungrily, with whirling pools for eyes.

It says nothing. It doesn’t need to.

Soon, it will be time.

We are fashioned creatures, but half made up. The book says. It is true, we shall be monsters, cut off from all the world; but on that account we shall be more attached to one another.

Accursed creator! Why did you form a monster so hideous that even you turned from me in disgust?

Vessel reads her book, waiting. Her Frankenstein watches over her shoulder, unreadable, unmoving. Does it, like her, see itself in the pages? Or is she surrendering to her own foolishness, chasing an impossible dream through the mountains of hell?

One way or another, this shall end.

Life, although it may only be an accumulation of anguish, is dear to me, and I will defend it.

She lingers there for a long moment, for reasons she will never be able to explain. Then, she picks up her book, tucks it safely away, and waits patiently for the brambles to part. If she is wrong, then Neo will be her salvation.

If she is right, then she cannot afford not to try.
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
1 2 ... 131 132 133 134 135 ... 477 478