Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Realistic Gaoler Adopts [Hiatus]
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 22 23
[center]Finished adopt for @/BlackBoneCrown [img]https://i.ibb.co/JzKhxqX/Gaoler-YCH-Black-Bone-Crown3.png[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/gb2Rd2h/Gaoler-YCH-Black-Bone-Crown2.png[/img] [/center]
Finished adopt for @/BlackBoneCrown

Gaoler-YCH-Black-Bone-Crown3.png
Gaoler-YCH-Black-Bone-Crown2.png
[Info/Wishlist]
[Art Dump]
jouska-fromroswell.gif
[center]Finished adopt for @/HatLordAve [img]https://i.ibb.co/s2Mqr6k/Gaoler-YCH-Lichen.png[/img] ------- Alongside two new pose customizations: [b]Pinions : New Tertiary[/b] [img]https://i.ibb.co/HFzzwGD/gaoler-PINIONS.png[/img] [b]Braided Tail: Free Customization Option[/b] [img]https://i.ibb.co/0BswKsW/gaoler-Braid-Tail.png[/img] [/center]
Finished adopt for @/HatLordAve

Gaoler-YCH-Lichen.png

Alongside two new pose customizations:

Pinions : New Tertiary

gaoler-PINIONS.png

Braided Tail: Free Customization Option

gaoler-Braid-Tail.png

[Info/Wishlist]
[Art Dump]
jouska-fromroswell.gif
Shop Update:

Hello all! First, my apologies for the sudden hiatus on this thread. Usually I'll try to announce ahead of time when I'm closing a shop for an extended period of time.

I'll admit I was starting to get a little tired of these back when I closed up in December. It was a pretty stressful time for me irl, and what's usually a calming activity for me (coloring these) was starting to feel monotonous. Solution?

I have a Second adopt shop, featuring MODERN BREEDS! This has been a passion project of mine for the better part of the past month, and I'm really happy with it thus far.

While I will NOT be closing the Realistic Gaoler Adopts, I am returning with a couple updates:

Genes/Art Requirements
  1. New genes = more interesting dragons to draw! I've recently added Pinions and a second tail option. (See above post)
  2. Stricter Accent/Skin rules. I will always allow both, but prices are going to start skewing higher for more complicated designs, and I'm going to be a little more considerate of my own time when accepting these. I (a) want to make sure I can return adopts in a reasonable amount of time, and (b) don't want to be spending hours on an accent that I don't think will fit my style well.
  3. Pose Updates? This likely won't happen for a while, but I want to eventually update all the base poses/shading layers. Especially when compared to my newest adopts, the anatomy/style of these looks a little outdated.

Shop Procedure
  1. Slot-based Opening. I'll alternate opening slots here and at my other shop, likely ~ once every week or two. (I'd prefer to avoid getting swamped with orders again)
  2. Resetting the Pinglist. With the new slot system, I am completely resetting the pinglist, since I no longer remember who on it has already ordered. Please let me know if you want to be added!
Shop Update:

Hello all! First, my apologies for the sudden hiatus on this thread. Usually I'll try to announce ahead of time when I'm closing a shop for an extended period of time.

I'll admit I was starting to get a little tired of these back when I closed up in December. It was a pretty stressful time for me irl, and what's usually a calming activity for me (coloring these) was starting to feel monotonous. Solution?

I have a Second adopt shop, featuring MODERN BREEDS! This has been a passion project of mine for the better part of the past month, and I'm really happy with it thus far.

While I will NOT be closing the Realistic Gaoler Adopts, I am returning with a couple updates:

Genes/Art Requirements
  1. New genes = more interesting dragons to draw! I've recently added Pinions and a second tail option. (See above post)
  2. Stricter Accent/Skin rules. I will always allow both, but prices are going to start skewing higher for more complicated designs, and I'm going to be a little more considerate of my own time when accepting these. I (a) want to make sure I can return adopts in a reasonable amount of time, and (b) don't want to be spending hours on an accent that I don't think will fit my style well.
  3. Pose Updates? This likely won't happen for a while, but I want to eventually update all the base poses/shading layers. Especially when compared to my newest adopts, the anatomy/style of these looks a little outdated.

Shop Procedure
  1. Slot-based Opening. I'll alternate opening slots here and at my other shop, likely ~ once every week or two. (I'd prefer to avoid getting swamped with orders again)
  2. Resetting the Pinglist. With the new slot system, I am completely resetting the pinglist, since I no longer remember who on it has already ordered. Please let me know if you want to be added!
[Info/Wishlist]
[Art Dump]
jouska-fromroswell.gif
@Jouska28
Can I be added to both this thread and the modern thread's pinglists?? I love your art!
@Jouska28
Can I be added to both this thread and the modern thread's pinglists?? I love your art!
Auction_copy.jpg
i'd love to be added to the pinglist again ^^
i'd love to be added to the pinglist again ^^
sanguine_subspecies_buttons.pngflight_rising_moonshifter_logo_smol.pngJourney_badge_smol.pnghatchery_button_smol.png
ooh these are gorgeous! I would love to be added to the pinglist for future runs! :D
ooh these are gorgeous! I would love to be added to the pinglist for future runs! :D
I'd love to be added to the pinglist please! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
I'd love to be added to the pinglist please!
J7D1quC.png
dT9HQge.png
fdUVIfW.png
5xsrc8Y.png
giphy.gifgiphy.gif
I'd adore a ping when slots open! These are KILLER!!
I'd adore a ping when slots open! These are KILLER!!
adBKOQm.png
I would love a ping when these open back up!!! These are so so good sksndj
I would love a ping when these open back up!!! These are so so good sksndj
o083-d01-Mystel.pngo083-d02-Mystel.pngo083-d03-Mystel.pngo083-d04-Mystel.pngo083-d05-Mystel.pngB25R2.png
(Will update the pinglist once off mobile, formatting is annoying otherwise)

Thank you all for the interest! I plan to open up a few new order slots (about time!) this week. I’ll have one with-accent slot and 2-3 NO-accent slots available for the first round of orders.
(Will update the pinglist once off mobile, formatting is annoying otherwise)

Thank you all for the interest! I plan to open up a few new order slots (about time!) this week. I’ll have one with-accent slot and 2-3 NO-accent slots available for the first round of orders.
[Info/Wishlist]
[Art Dump]
jouska-fromroswell.gif
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 22 23