Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | S.S.A.A.: Spacekid Adoptables [offline]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
I'm so excited!!!!!! :DDDDDD <333333333
I'm so excited!!!!!! :DDDDDD <333333333
MreCscM.png
<33

Got you both - thank you! Pinglists up to date.
<33

Got you both - thank you! Pinglists up to date.
We are the universe observing itself.
Thank you so much for excepting!!<3
P.S. Omg, It's perfect, so awesome!! ^-^
Thank you so much for excepting!!<3
P.S. Omg, It's perfect, so awesome!! ^-^
0ZSX2ZT.pngZewzdsF.pnglrqDePv.png2iCvw0g.pngDoc89Ty.png33VeK2O.pngyK2yfiw.pnge7NCmti.pngcedPG3i.pngBMbExDU.pngCTuU1r6.pngMbe1yYW.png1K9dU7k.png2QoHO.gifMdcU7.gifSYEDe.gif
JkaQI9H.png
[center]First custom is in the lining stage, nearing completion of lines. Headed off to work! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/880961783127486505/1078361951228399696/Nuoot_banner.png[/img] [/center]
First custom is in the lining stage, nearing completion of lines. Headed off to work!
Nuoot_banner.png
[center]Hi-ho, hi-ho...but then two days off. Hope to make progress when I arrive home. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/880961783127486505/1078668660358512670/xiiru_banner.png[/img][/center]
Hi-ho, hi-ho...but then two days off. Hope to make progress when I arrive home.
xiiru_banner.png
[center]Morning selex for luck and good tidings. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/880961783127486505/1079071859947077662/Selex_banner.png[/img][/center]
Morning selex for luck and good tidings.
Selex_banner.png
Checking this forum a normal amount bacause I'm excited ccc:
Checking this forum a normal amount bacause I'm excited ccc:
MreCscM.png
@mgcltwo lol me too! I subscribed to the thread so I don't miss, but even then I keep checking in. I am a patiently impatient person
@mgcltwo lol me too! I subscribed to the thread so I don't miss, but even then I keep checking in. I am a patiently impatient person
542vgw7.png
Lol thanks y'all, I'm doing my best - I get anxious about customs cause I want people to be pleased with them, but this is my little low stress place and I'm excited to work on them; trying to get a little focused progress in each day.

I realized too that y'all have been with me since the very beginning ; v ; which just made me happy in a weird way - I know this project has been very sporadic and slow going.
Lol thanks y'all, I'm doing my best - I get anxious about customs cause I want people to be pleased with them, but this is my little low stress place and I'm excited to work on them; trying to get a little focused progress in each day.

I realized too that y'all have been with me since the very beginning ; v ; which just made me happy in a weird way - I know this project has been very sporadic and slow going.
@RazmatazRascal While I may be excited to get my piece please do not stress and take your time, I have not seen anything from you I do not like, so im sure I will love what you come up with for my boy. The absolute only thing you could mess up on for me is if his skull is not some how included with him :)
@RazmatazRascal While I may be excited to get my piece please do not stress and take your time, I have not seen anything from you I do not like, so im sure I will love what you come up with for my boy. The absolute only thing you could mess up on for me is if his skull is not some how included with him :)
542vgw7.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14