Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Mini Pixel Dragons [ OPEN | T/G/$ ]
1 2 ... 141 142 143 144 145 ... 153 154
@CrystalBlackPaws
Hi there ^^ Because the wind festival is slowly approaching I wanted to ask if adoptables paid for witb FC can include gene/accent sponsor elements? Sorry If this has been explained somewhere and I missed it <3
@CrystalBlackPaws
Hi there ^^ Because the wind festival is slowly approaching I wanted to ask if adoptables paid for witb FC can include gene/accent sponsor elements? Sorry If this has been explained somewhere and I missed it <3
XrJPz4h.png
@Sabaari Hi there again!

And they can include genes and accents, alongside animation! The only thing I wont be taking for the wind festival is apparel, simply because I am taking a break from it for this current opening!

In short, festival currency can be used in any way you might use gems in the shop!
@Sabaari Hi there again!

And they can include genes and accents, alongside animation! The only thing I wont be taking for the wind festival is apparel, simply because I am taking a break from it for this current opening!

In short, festival currency can be used in any way you might use gems in the shop!
Ha9OdHf.png
ygMi6jK.gif THEY/THEM
BdPsfkg.png QOgDM1i.png VdWPv6I.png
Ha9OdHf.png
art comm. sheet
Ha9OdHf.png
Pembe's Pixel Plushies Admini-pixel-dragons-sig-item.pngcrystal-clear-skins-accents.pngcolour-guide-item.png65462797_03l.png
Alright thank you! I'm super excited to order from you again ^^
Alright thank you! I'm super excited to order from you again ^^
XrJPz4h.png
@CrystalBlackpaws & @Anza [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Nembroris [b]Link to Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91520509]Link![/url] I'd like to mention that this is for the morphology in their bio! They're ungened and have no apparel atm ^^ [b]Skin/Accent:[/b] N [b]Apparel:[/b] [item=Green Sea Slug Cloak] [item=cobalt deepsea bulb] [item=glowing blue clawtips] [b]Outline:[/b] Black [b]Direction:[/b] Left [b]Animation:[/b] Tonguethwip [b]Currency:[/b] G
@CrystalBlackpaws & @Anza
Dragon Name: Nembroris
Link to Dragon: Link! I'd like to mention that this is for the morphology in their bio! They're ungened and have no apparel atm ^^
Skin/Accent: N
Apparel:
Green Sea Slug Cloak Cobalt Deepsea Bulb Glowing Blue Clawtips
Outline: Black
Direction: Left
Animation: Tonguethwip
Currency: G
TfxVu9Y.png

tRvB8Xn.png
Tlmcw5e.png
nefzg1V.png

Sightlesz-coraly.gif
@Sightlesz Hi there, thank you for ordering!

Unfortunately this opening I wont be taking apparel orders. I can do the deepsea bulb and the clawtips, as they are either simple ones or already sponsored but unfortunately I wont be able to do the Sea Slug Cloak this opening. You can however add it at a later date if you wish to still order now!

So just in case, your order without the cloak will be 820 gems
(200 base + 200 flaunt + 200 blaze + 20 apparel + 200 tongue thwip)

And the cloak itself would be 500 gems when ordered, with us adding it to the existing pixel for free!
@Sightlesz Hi there, thank you for ordering!

Unfortunately this opening I wont be taking apparel orders. I can do the deepsea bulb and the clawtips, as they are either simple ones or already sponsored but unfortunately I wont be able to do the Sea Slug Cloak this opening. You can however add it at a later date if you wish to still order now!

So just in case, your order without the cloak will be 820 gems
(200 base + 200 flaunt + 200 blaze + 20 apparel + 200 tongue thwip)

And the cloak itself would be 500 gems when ordered, with us adding it to the existing pixel for free!
Ha9OdHf.png
ygMi6jK.gif THEY/THEM
Ha9OdHf.png
art comm. sheet
Ha9OdHf.png
Pembe's Pixel Plushies Admini-pixel-dragons-sig-item.pngcrystal-clear-skins-accents.pngcolour-guide-item.png65462797_03l.png
@CrystalBlackpaws
Ah I see, ty for letting me know! I'll order without the cloak then ^^
Taking that aside, is there any way to let me know once more complex apparel orders will be available :0?
@CrystalBlackpaws
Ah I see, ty for letting me know! I'll order without the cloak then ^^
Taking that aside, is there any way to let me know once more complex apparel orders will be available :0?
TfxVu9Y.png

tRvB8Xn.png
Tlmcw5e.png
nefzg1V.png

Sightlesz-coraly.gif
@Sightlesz Sounds good! I'll add you to the sponsor queue then!

Oh that's interesting, I didn't think about setting up anything for that since this is the first time I've closed apparel slots. For now I'll just copy down your username in my logbook for a manual ping when I'm taking them again!
@Sightlesz Sounds good! I'll add you to the sponsor queue then!

Oh that's interesting, I didn't think about setting up anything for that since this is the first time I've closed apparel slots. For now I'll just copy down your username in my logbook for a manual ping when I'm taking them again!
Ha9OdHf.png
ygMi6jK.gif THEY/THEM
Ha9OdHf.png
art comm. sheet
Ha9OdHf.png
Thank you so much for the help!
Thank you so much for the help!
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
@CrystalBlackpaws
Alrighty ty! ^^

Ah got it, I'll keep an eye out for future pings then :3!
@CrystalBlackpaws
Alrighty ty! ^^

Ah got it, I'll keep an eye out for future pings then :3!
TfxVu9Y.png

tRvB8Xn.png
Tlmcw5e.png
nefzg1V.png

Sightlesz-coraly.gif
hellooo! could I get a quote for one of my aethers?

Dragon Name: Songbird
Link to Dragon: Link!
Skin/Accent:
Apparel: n/a
Outline: Colour
Animation: Bouncy

if anything isn't do-able do let me know, thank you :D
hellooo! could I get a quote for one of my aethers?

Dragon Name: Songbird
Link to Dragon: Link!
Skin/Accent:
Apparel: n/a
Outline: Colour
Animation: Bouncy

if anything isn't do-able do let me know, thank you :D
1 2 ... 141 142 143 144 145 ... 153 154