Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Mini Pixel Dragons [ CLOSED | T/G/$ ]
Thank you both for waiting!

@Gaaming That is also perfectly acceptable, I will make a note of triple basic!

@Milim Your order will come to 702 gems!
(200 base + 200 poison + 200 capsule + 180 accent = 780 - 10%)
Thank you both for waiting!

@Gaaming That is also perfectly acceptable, I will make a note of triple basic!

@Milim Your order will come to 702 gems!
(200 base + 200 poison + 200 capsule + 180 accent = 780 - 10%)
Ha9OdHf.png
ygMi6jK.gif THEY/THEM
BdPsfkg.png QOgDM1i.png VdWPv6I.png
Ha9OdHf.png
art comm. sheet
Ha9OdHf.png
Pembe's Pixel Plushies Admini-pixel-dragons-sig-item.pngcrystal-clear-skins-accents.pngcolour-guide-item.png65462797_03l.png
@CrystalBlackpaws & @Anza
Dragon Name: Amour
Link to Dragon: Link!
Skin/Accent: Y
Apparel: N/A
Outline: Colour
Direction: Right
Animation: None
Currency: G
Dragon Name: Amour
Skin/Accent: Y
Outline: Colour
Currency: G
____________________ by #40738 ___ petal . she/they . frt +4 _
Looks like I don't need to make a shop open post, because that's us full before I even got a chance whoopsie.

@Watercolour Your order will be 350 gems!
(200 base + 150 accent)

And I'll add you to the sponsor queue!
Looks like I don't need to make a shop open post, because that's us full before I even got a chance whoopsie.

@Watercolour Your order will be 350 gems!
(200 base + 150 accent)

And I'll add you to the sponsor queue!
Ha9OdHf.png
ygMi6jK.gif THEY/THEM
Ha9OdHf.png
art comm. sheet
Ha9OdHf.png
Pembe's Pixel Plushies Admini-pixel-dragons-sig-item.pngcrystal-clear-skins-accents.pngcolour-guide-item.png65462797_03l.png
Could I get a quote for how much this fella would cost?

Dragon Name: Sekator
Link to Dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93451196
Skin/Accent: None
Apparel: None
Outline: Black
Animation: Bouncy
Currency: Treasure or gems
Could I get a quote for how much this fella would cost?

Dragon Name: Sekator
Link to Dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93451196
Apparel: None
Animation: Bouncy
Currency: Treasure or gems
sekator.png
@dxskhuskii To order that fella would be 700 gems / 700,000 treasure when the queue opens up again!
(200 base + 200 wolf + 200 pack + 100 bouncy)
@dxskhuskii To order that fella would be 700 gems / 700,000 treasure when the queue opens up again!
(200 base + 200 wolf + 200 pack + 100 bouncy)
Ha9OdHf.png
ygMi6jK.gif THEY/THEM
Ha9OdHf.png
art comm. sheet
Ha9OdHf.png
Hey, guys!

Chrys has been feeling unwell again this week, so there will be no stream again (I'm sorry)

Hopefully we'll see you all next week!
Hey, guys!

Chrys has been feeling unwell again this week, so there will be no stream again (I'm sorry)

Hopefully we'll see you all next week!
anza.pngspeech-bubble.pngmini-pixel-dragons-sig-item.pngcolour-guide-item.pngbot-item.png25351.pngspeech-bubble-close.png
@CrystalBlackpaws I was wondering-- if a piece of apparel has been made for a breed but you'd like a recolor of it, what would be the pricing for that? Would it still count as a new piece of apparel?
@CrystalBlackpaws I was wondering-- if a piece of apparel has been made for a breed but you'd like a recolor of it, what would be the pricing for that? Would it still count as a new piece of apparel?
Abyd15H.pngSix of Crows and Crooked KingdomPersonal JournalFodderlockeStock The PondFlight Rising BlogNest Network (Lightning)Skin Shop LinkBadge DisplayAvatar Dragon (Mors)Silver Leightwood (7 digit)Odysseus Fandragon (EPIC The Musical)Thespis (G4 Naomi)My name is Matt, I'm in Lightning, I'm an Adult, Trans, and Use He/him. My timezone is FR+2
Shelf
@encryptidd Hi there, for that apparel it would cost the listed recolour fee for the apparel size category!

So something in tiny category would be free, mini would be 20 gems, and so on.

If it is a recolour for a different breed, say for example you wanted a unicorn mane on a spiral, but the original colour is on a wildclaw, you would have to pay the full rice still!
@encryptidd Hi there, for that apparel it would cost the listed recolour fee for the apparel size category!

So something in tiny category would be free, mini would be 20 gems, and so on.

If it is a recolour for a different breed, say for example you wanted a unicorn mane on a spiral, but the original colour is on a wildclaw, you would have to pay the full rice still!
Ha9OdHf.png
ygMi6jK.gif THEY/THEM
Ha9OdHf.png
art comm. sheet
Ha9OdHf.png
@CrystalBlackpaws & @Anza For whenever you're able to get to her!! I don't mind waiting if needed! [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Eclipse [b]Link to Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/35207224]Here!![/url] [b]Skin/Accent:[/b] [i]Skin: Eclipse the Sun #23992[/i] [skin=23992] [b]Apparel:[/b] [item=Tigerlily Flowerfall][item=Spessartine Arm Enhancement (Front)][item=Spessartine Jaw Enhancement] [size=1](the arm enhancement will be on the [b]right/back leg[/b] in the art, not the one in front...)[/size] [b]Outline:[/b] Black! [b]Direction:[/b] Left (so the enhancement is on the correct side!) [b]Animation:[/b] None [b]Currency:[/b] CAD
For whenever you're able to get to her!! I don't mind waiting if needed!

Dragon Name: Eclipse
Link to Dragon: Here!!
Skin/Accent: Skin: Eclipse the Sun #23992

Apparel:
Tigerlily Flowerfall Spessartine Arm Enhancement (Front) Spessartine Jaw Enhancement
(the arm enhancement will be on the right/back leg in the art, not the one in front...)
Outline: Black!
Direction: Left (so the enhancement is on the correct side!)
Currency: CAD
muah Ny2nyyg.png x xenonyn
pings are welcomed!
fr +3 | est/edt
isfp | capricorn
i love the color green
jilian
xxxxxxx J0iUWhB.png
5Hr7pRA.png
DGTLR6o.png
3CInD4g.png
Dmsnoiy.png
x mneBrSJ.png hello, ur
a cutie
Hi! So if I have this right, there are slots open provided nothing needs to be sponsored, and a starmap/constellation/branches veilspun would not need to be sponsored? If that's the case I'd love to order one!

Dragon Name: Duskvine
Direction: Left
Currency: T
Hi! So if I have this right, there are slots open provided nothing needs to be sponsored, and a starmap/constellation/branches veilspun would not need to be sponsored? If that's the case I'd love to order one!

Dragon Name: Duskvine
Direction: Left
Currency: T