Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [DONE] [LIGHTNINGDOM] Bug Fixers Needed!
I'd like 10 more bugs. If we hit the end will they get randomized again and start over?
I'd like 10 more bugs. If we hit the end will they get randomized again and start over?
UiEAFzH.png She/her

+2 FR Time

Cryptid Collection
_B12_L.pngo203-d01-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d02-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d03-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d04-Alo-Vra.pngo203-d05-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d01-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d02-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d03-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d04-Alo-Vra.pngo237-d05-Alo-Vra.png
I'd love for them to start over when we hit the end because it looks like there won't be any left by tomorrow ;v; Won't mind duplicates etc, you can always trade them to other participants
I'd love for them to start over when we hit the end because it looks like there won't be any left by tomorrow ;v; Won't mind duplicates etc, you can always trade them to other participants
kI7B1wB.png
webp_net_gifmaker_by_cxndy_lace-dbe956u.gif

FR time +9 | >Instagram
I’d like to fix 10 more bugs please! (If you have any left I mean)
I’d like to fix 10 more bugs please! (If you have any left I mean)
GLMwkdE.png Lore Shop
tyEuRXe.png
I would like 10 bugs please, if there are any!
I would like 10 bugs please, if there are any!
15d43e94abf848077beac4f699abea4ef5bf96a8.pngx Hey I'm Cheryy

Personal Thread
Ask me about my art x
Buy my dragons
u5iPftV.png
VA1XCHD.png
5IHIEFm.png
zCMcLLE.png
58T08n9.png
PsY9SIv.png
ky82ASU.gif
All the bugs please! (will help fix a full order of 10)
All the bugs please! (will help fix a full order of 10)
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
I seem to be unable to sign up for the daily pinglist on my own (it says I have view-only privileges and I definitely can't enter my name to the list regardless).

Sorry if I signed up to help when no bugs are available, I had assumed they'd be ongoing during the event and some of us were bound to end up with randomized copies.
I seem to be unable to sign up for the daily pinglist on my own (it says I have view-only privileges and I definitely can't enter my name to the list regardless).

Sorry if I signed up to help when no bugs are available, I had assumed they'd be ongoing during the event and some of us were bound to end up with randomized copies.
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
I’d like to fix 10 more bugs please :) Can you add me to the pinglist ? Thank you!
I’d like to fix 10 more bugs please :) Can you add me to the pinglist ? Thank you!
Signature2.pngpUhxYo0.gifSorry for my english :b
I'd like to fix 10 bugs! ^^
I'd like to fix 10 bugs! ^^
NSAWm8I.png
[emoji=blue bee size=1] I’d like to fix 10 bugs please!
I’d like to fix 10 bugs please!
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
Hello again! I'm ready to fix ten more bugs! ^^
Hello again! I'm ready to fix ten more bugs! ^^
wj6EHY6.png __ vfUEUMi.png zLLQDMW.png oMDWJr6.png __
click a jar to donate to causes for free!

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif