Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Unicats- An Interactive Adopt Shop!
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 61 62
@VovaTheBoss

After tending to their plants for a while and showing you some more of their favorites. Eventually the Unicat finds a sunny and clear spot and sits down. They let out a loud yawn as they settle down. The flowers over here are strong, but they aren't a bad smell like the earlier flowers. The Unicat watches to see what you do next.
@smeen

The mirror doesn't budge for a long while. The three of you all work carefully for a while, carefully untangling the ivy. Once all the ivy is cleared away the other Unicat carefully reaches to pull it off the wall. Once it's off the wall the Unicat lets out a cheer. They Carefully hug the mirror before handing it to you and Spinel to see. It's rather dirty and the mirror is very discolored. Spinel seems to like it too!
@Novamouy17

The Unicat doesn't immediately follow you. They first get some more mud off themselves, though they're pretty spotless already. They stick up their nose a little bit as they watch you walk through the mud again. After a moment of too they sigh and begin to follow you. Though they do try to make sure not to step in the muddiest of spots.
@NightstarAvery

The Unicats give you a smile as you approach them. They're taking turns drawing pictures in the dirt it seems. You can make out flowers and bugs, and what looks like a drawing of the Unicats that stayed at home for this trip. Sunset hands you a stick, and the three Unicats watch to see what you do next.
@Evermagical

The honey is rather thick, and it tastes like strawberry syrup. It's a bit sweeter than normal honey, but its not that bad. The Unicat waits until you're done before moving onto the next hive. The two of you inspect the hives for a while until it seems that you've run out of hives to inspect. The Unicat lets out a sigh and flops down after a moment. They seem tired.

(re-ping!)
@VovaTheBoss

After tending to their plants for a while and showing you some more of their favorites. Eventually the Unicat finds a sunny and clear spot and sits down. They let out a loud yawn as they settle down. The flowers over here are strong, but they aren't a bad smell like the earlier flowers. The Unicat watches to see what you do next.
@smeen

The mirror doesn't budge for a long while. The three of you all work carefully for a while, carefully untangling the ivy. Once all the ivy is cleared away the other Unicat carefully reaches to pull it off the wall. Once it's off the wall the Unicat lets out a cheer. They Carefully hug the mirror before handing it to you and Spinel to see. It's rather dirty and the mirror is very discolored. Spinel seems to like it too!
@Novamouy17

The Unicat doesn't immediately follow you. They first get some more mud off themselves, though they're pretty spotless already. They stick up their nose a little bit as they watch you walk through the mud again. After a moment of too they sigh and begin to follow you. Though they do try to make sure not to step in the muddiest of spots.
@NightstarAvery

The Unicats give you a smile as you approach them. They're taking turns drawing pictures in the dirt it seems. You can make out flowers and bugs, and what looks like a drawing of the Unicats that stayed at home for this trip. Sunset hands you a stick, and the three Unicats watch to see what you do next.
@Evermagical

The honey is rather thick, and it tastes like strawberry syrup. It's a bit sweeter than normal honey, but its not that bad. The Unicat waits until you're done before moving onto the next hive. The two of you inspect the hives for a while until it seems that you've run out of hives to inspect. The Unicat lets out a sigh and flops down after a moment. They seem tired.

(re-ping!)
lWvAvKD.png18.pngsneeeeeeeeee21.gifbadge.png

I sit down beside the unicat. The smell is much nicer here so I take a deep breath. “Those are all so cooooool!” I throw my hands up so show my point. “You have all sorts of them!” I reach out and give them a light pat on the head, unsure of how they would react.
I sit down beside the unicat. The smell is much nicer here so I take a deep breath. “Those are all so cooooool!” I throw my hands up so show my point. “You have all sorts of them!” I reach out and give them a light pat on the head, unsure of how they would react.
21cub4.png
@BlueAmmolite

"It's beautiful!", I tell the Unicat. "Cleaning this one might take some more work, and definitely some tools that I don't carry with me." A take off my scarf and carefully wrap it around the mirror to keep it safe. "We can also go around the city trying to find someone who can clean it!"
@BlueAmmolite

"It's beautiful!", I tell the Unicat. "Cleaning this one might take some more work, and definitely some tools that I don't carry with me." A take off my scarf and carefully wrap it around the mirror to keep it safe. "We can also go around the city trying to find someone who can clean it!"
redoing this soon
@VovaTheBoss

The Unicat freezes for a moment after the first pat but relaxes shortly after. You pat them on the head a couple more times and the Unicat seems rather calm now. After a little bit they rest their head on your lap. You continue to pet their head, and after a while you notice they're purring. They don't fall asleep, but they close their eyes and bask in the sunlight with you for a while.
@smeen

The Unicat gives you an excited nod and a smile. They quickly dash over to the stairs, with Spinel hot on their heels. The two of them start talking up a storm as they begin to make their way down the stairs together. Though Spinel comes back up after a moment when they realize you aren't behind them. The other Unicat joins Spinel after a moment, they give you a sheepish smile.
@Novamouy17

(re-ping!)
@NightstarAvery

(re-ping!)
@Evermagical

(re-ping!)
@VovaTheBoss

The Unicat freezes for a moment after the first pat but relaxes shortly after. You pat them on the head a couple more times and the Unicat seems rather calm now. After a little bit they rest their head on your lap. You continue to pet their head, and after a while you notice they're purring. They don't fall asleep, but they close their eyes and bask in the sunlight with you for a while.
@smeen

The Unicat gives you an excited nod and a smile. They quickly dash over to the stairs, with Spinel hot on their heels. The two of them start talking up a storm as they begin to make their way down the stairs together. Though Spinel comes back up after a moment when they realize you aren't behind them. The other Unicat joins Spinel after a moment, they give you a sheepish smile.
@Novamouy17

(re-ping!)
@NightstarAvery

(re-ping!)
@Evermagical

(re-ping!)

I let out a breath. “Is my lap comfortable? I’m glad you like it.” I let myself zone out to the quiet noises of the field. It’s quite nice her after all of her work. It’s crazy what you can do without thumbs.
I let out a breath. “Is my lap comfortable? I’m glad you like it.” I let myself zone out to the quiet noises of the field. It’s quite nice her after all of her work. It’s crazy what you can do without thumbs.
21cub4.png
@BlueAmmolite

"I'm coming!" Seeing both of them so enthusiastic is pretty cute really. I'm not mad they dashed away, I'm just not really that fast. Luckily I catch up with them pretty quickly, dashing down the stairs with both Unicats (though, still being mindful of the state of the house). Once we are on the ground floor, I ask our new friend: "Anything else you'd like to take, or all we all set? If you're done, let's go look for a place that can clean the mirror, and go grab a bite to eat too." I look at Spinel, then back at the other Unicat. "Dunno about you two, but I'm getting pretty hungry."
@BlueAmmolite

"I'm coming!" Seeing both of them so enthusiastic is pretty cute really. I'm not mad they dashed away, I'm just not really that fast. Luckily I catch up with them pretty quickly, dashing down the stairs with both Unicats (though, still being mindful of the state of the house). Once we are on the ground floor, I ask our new friend: "Anything else you'd like to take, or all we all set? If you're done, let's go look for a place that can clean the mirror, and go grab a bite to eat too." I look at Spinel, then back at the other Unicat. "Dunno about you two, but I'm getting pretty hungry."
redoing this soon
@BlueAmmolite

I'm not amazing at drawing, but decide to draw the tree where the fireflies came from.
@BlueAmmolite

I'm not amazing at drawing, but decide to draw the tree where the fireflies came from.
@VovaTheBoss

After a while the Unicat stretches and moves. They don't get up, but they continue to look around the field with you. They get really excited when a bright yellow butterfly lands on a near bye flower. They excitedly point at it and give you a big smile. They then turn to see what you think of the butterfly.
@smeen

Spinel nods and begins to make their way out of the house. The other Unicat warily looks around the house before nodding and following them. Once the three of you are outside the house they seem a bit nervous. Spinel doesn't seem to be able to calm them down, and so both Unicats turn to you.
@NightstarAvery

The Unicats watch with rapt attention as you draw. They keep chirping back and forth as the drawing takes place. While you draw Iolite and Celeste continue their loud game of catching fireflies behind you. Once the drawing is done they Unicats let out a cheer. Your new friend point a paw at the firefly tree, and whoops when you nod yes.
@Novamouy17

(re-ping!)
@Evermagical

(re-ping!)
@VovaTheBoss

After a while the Unicat stretches and moves. They don't get up, but they continue to look around the field with you. They get really excited when a bright yellow butterfly lands on a near bye flower. They excitedly point at it and give you a big smile. They then turn to see what you think of the butterfly.
@smeen

Spinel nods and begins to make their way out of the house. The other Unicat warily looks around the house before nodding and following them. Once the three of you are outside the house they seem a bit nervous. Spinel doesn't seem to be able to calm them down, and so both Unicats turn to you.
@NightstarAvery

The Unicats watch with rapt attention as you draw. They keep chirping back and forth as the drawing takes place. While you draw Iolite and Celeste continue their loud game of catching fireflies behind you. Once the drawing is done they Unicats let out a cheer. Your new friend point a paw at the firefly tree, and whoops when you nod yes.
@Novamouy17

(re-ping!)
@Evermagical

(re-ping!)

@BlueAmmolite

I smile at the Unicats. "Do you want me to draw something else?" I ask them, already wondering what I'll draw if they say yes. I decide if they do, I'll draw the new Unicat.
@BlueAmmolite

I smile at the Unicats. "Do you want me to draw something else?" I ask them, already wondering what I'll draw if they say yes. I decide if they do, I'll draw the new Unicat.
@BlueAmmolite

"Are you alright?", I ask when I see that the Unicat is nervous. "Don't worry, we can always come back here." I pause for a moment. What would calm them down? "If you need a moment to say goodbye, that's ok. We'll wait until you're ready. Right Spinel?" I look at Spinel for confirmation and they nod happily.
@BlueAmmolite

"Are you alright?", I ask when I see that the Unicat is nervous. "Don't worry, we can always come back here." I pause for a moment. What would calm them down? "If you need a moment to say goodbye, that's ok. We'll wait until you're ready. Right Spinel?" I look at Spinel for confirmation and they nod happily.
redoing this soon
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 61 62