Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Unicats- An Interactive Adopt Shop!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62
Old Forum Here Incase Somebody Needs it
Old Forum Here Incase Somebody Needs it
lWvAvKD.png18.pngsneeeeeeeeee21.gifbadge.png

@Nanook8 @Breshcandra @CrypticMeaning @NightstarAvery @UnderTheSkin @Rouke

Howdy! So... A couple things have changed.

For one, we are now on the new Unicat Forum; Now with better organization! If you'd like to see the Old Forum, you can find it in the post above this one. I'm keeping it up with the previous explorations. I was getting a bit unhappy with my organization of the old forum, and decided the best way to fix it would be to make a new one, I hope you like this one!

Now onto what you've been waiting for, Shop updates!

New Mutations:
  • Tusks -
  • Tail Fin -
  • Gils -
  • Leg Fins -
  • Lure -
Note: "faded little rainbow bits" has been renamed to Rainbow Spots

New Apparel:
  • Seashell Necklace -
  • Seashell Bracelet -
  • Seashell Anklet -
  • Seaweed "Braids" -
  • Crab Friend -
  • Bubbles -
  • Fish Friend -

So I'm rather certain that you'll all sea a theme in most of these new items and mutations, not that it's a hint towards anything. It totally isn't.

I will admit that group exploration events have thrown me for a loop, mainly figuring out the logistics of them. But I'm sure you're already to sail for adventure, if you catch my drift.

Anyways, there's been some rumors going around that a pirate captain has been trying to rally a crew for an adventure. They're looking for some real Unicats with a sense of adventure, and there's a promise of some booty if you're brave enough to join them. Don't expect a fun cruise though, each crew member will need to pull their own on the ship, and you'll need to work together as well. The captain's map never steers clear of danger.

While I am still working on the actual post, please sea the sign up for the first group exploration here!

Thank you all for sticking with Unicats for this long! (And thank you for putting up with my sea puns today.)
@Nanook8 @Breshcandra @CrypticMeaning @NightstarAvery @UnderTheSkin @Rouke

Howdy! So... A couple things have changed.

For one, we are now on the new Unicat Forum; Now with better organization! If you'd like to see the Old Forum, you can find it in the post above this one. I'm keeping it up with the previous explorations. I was getting a bit unhappy with my organization of the old forum, and decided the best way to fix it would be to make a new one, I hope you like this one!

Now onto what you've been waiting for, Shop updates!

New Mutations:
  • Tusks -
  • Tail Fin -
  • Gils -
  • Leg Fins -
  • Lure -
Note: "faded little rainbow bits" has been renamed to Rainbow Spots

New Apparel:
  • Seashell Necklace -
  • Seashell Bracelet -
  • Seashell Anklet -
  • Seaweed "Braids" -
  • Crab Friend -
  • Bubbles -
  • Fish Friend -

So I'm rather certain that you'll all sea a theme in most of these new items and mutations, not that it's a hint towards anything. It totally isn't.

I will admit that group exploration events have thrown me for a loop, mainly figuring out the logistics of them. But I'm sure you're already to sail for adventure, if you catch my drift.

Anyways, there's been some rumors going around that a pirate captain has been trying to rally a crew for an adventure. They're looking for some real Unicats with a sense of adventure, and there's a promise of some booty if you're brave enough to join them. Don't expect a fun cruise though, each crew member will need to pull their own on the ship, and you'll need to work together as well. The captain's map never steers clear of danger.

While I am still working on the actual post, please sea the sign up for the first group exploration here!

Thank you all for sticking with Unicats for this long! (And thank you for putting up with my sea puns today.)

@Breshcandra It's BABY TIME! [emoji=tundra scared size=2] Baby 1 has inherited a long mane, and due to the random mutation has gained a straight horn and Rainbow Spots. [img]https://i.imgur.com/18YiAbx.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/VXavmJK.png[/img] Baby 2 has inherited a long mane and wings. [img]https://i.imgur.com/zd3VRvk.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/I49c4HZ.png[/img] Baby 3 has inherited a long mane, wings, and piebald. [img]https://i.imgur.com/6OVpSFp.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/blg7e7I.png[/img]
@Breshcandra

It's BABY TIME!

Baby 1 has inherited a long mane, and due to the random mutation has gained a straight horn and Rainbow Spots.
18YiAbx.png
VXavmJK.png

Baby 2 has inherited a long mane and wings.
zd3VRvk.png
I49c4HZ.png

Baby 3 has inherited a long mane, wings, and piebald.
6OVpSFp.png
blg7e7I.png

@Rouke
When you walk into the store you see an old woman basically asleep at the counter. Something must have noticed you walking in, because you hear a rustle from behind you. It's a rather old looking Unicat, and they give you a small nod. They move behind the counter, and nudges the old woman awake. Once she's wide awake she notices you.

"You're here for the information about Unicats, right?"

She doesn't give you the chance to respond, and she keeps talking.

"Sweet things they are. Got a map of all the best places to find them over there."

You look at the map, it has some circles in areas like the the park, the subway, the business district.

"If you're still interested in going after one of those critters, let me know where you're going, I might have something to make befriending them easier. Course, it'll cost you something."

(note, it will NOT actually cost you any fr money)
@Rouke
When you walk into the store you see an old woman basically asleep at the counter. Something must have noticed you walking in, because you hear a rustle from behind you. It's a rather old looking Unicat, and they give you a small nod. They move behind the counter, and nudges the old woman awake. Once she's wide awake she notices you.

"You're here for the information about Unicats, right?"

She doesn't give you the chance to respond, and she keeps talking.

"Sweet things they are. Got a map of all the best places to find them over there."

You look at the map, it has some circles in areas like the the park, the subway, the business district.

"If you're still interested in going after one of those critters, let me know where you're going, I might have something to make befriending them easier. Course, it'll cost you something."

(note, it will NOT actually cost you any fr money)

@BlueAmmolite

I return the nod to the Unicat with a small smile. After listening to the old woman and looking over at the map thoughtfully, I consider where I would like to go.

"Of course. Do you have anything that could help me if I'm interested in going into the subway? Any advice would be appreciated too."
@BlueAmmolite

I return the nod to the Unicat with a small smile. After listening to the old woman and looking over at the map thoughtfully, I consider where I would like to go.

"Of course. Do you have anything that could help me if I'm interested in going into the subway? Any advice would be appreciated too."

~It/Its or He/Him~
@BlueAmmolite They are so pretty!!!!! Thank you. Now I just need to come up with names. Signed up for the pirate ship... Rassberry for this one. [img]https://i.imgur.com/6OVpSFp.png[/img]
@BlueAmmolite

They are so pretty!!!!! Thank you.
Now I just need to come up with names.

Signed up for the pirate ship...

Rassberry for this one.
6OVpSFp.png
4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
@Rouke

The old woman gives a nod, "The Subway, eh? That's were I met old Seymor here. There's a good number of Unicats there, you just gotta know where to look for them."

She tells you two spots that she knows Unicats can be found in the subway, and gives you a carefully wrapped fish before you go.

"To feed the hungry things," she explains.

You then make your way to the places the woman pointed out in the subway. It's then you relaize the places she pointed out are on other sides of the city. Do you go to the abandoned subway tunnel, or do you check out the subway near the upper-class side of the city?
@Rouke

The old woman gives a nod, "The Subway, eh? That's were I met old Seymor here. There's a good number of Unicats there, you just gotta know where to look for them."

She tells you two spots that she knows Unicats can be found in the subway, and gives you a carefully wrapped fish before you go.

"To feed the hungry things," she explains.

You then make your way to the places the woman pointed out in the subway. It's then you relaize the places she pointed out are on other sides of the city. Do you go to the abandoned subway tunnel, or do you check out the subway near the upper-class side of the city?

@BlueAmmolite I thank Seymor and the old woman for their help before taking the fish and putting it in my backpack.

I've always loved urban exploring and abandoned places, so I decide to go towards the abandoned subway tunnel side of the city.
@BlueAmmolite I thank Seymor and the old woman for their help before taking the fish and putting it in my backpack.

I've always loved urban exploring and abandoned places, so I decide to go towards the abandoned subway tunnel side of the city.

~It/Its or He/Him~
@Rouke

When you reach the abandoned tunnel the woman had talked about, you can tell that its been abandoned for a while. The walls are crumbling and in serious disrepair. The support you can see does seem study enough though, so you think it's safe enough to keep exploring. You follow the rusted tracked for a while, a bit confused how they're rusty underground...

Eventually the railway splits. The left path seems to be made of brick, but it's rather dirty. The right path is made of a smooth stone, the pipes are covered in dust. Which way do you go?
@Rouke

When you reach the abandoned tunnel the woman had talked about, you can tell that its been abandoned for a while. The walls are crumbling and in serious disrepair. The support you can see does seem study enough though, so you think it's safe enough to keep exploring. You follow the rusted tracked for a while, a bit confused how they're rusty underground...

Eventually the railway splits. The left path seems to be made of brick, but it's rather dirty. The right path is made of a smooth stone, the pipes are covered in dust. Which way do you go?

@BlueAmmolite There is something about the left path that draws me in, and I'm not afraid of getting a little dirty, so I decide to follow the brick path.
@BlueAmmolite There is something about the left path that draws me in, and I'm not afraid of getting a little dirty, so I decide to follow the brick path.

~It/Its or He/Him~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62