Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Unicats- An Interactive Adopt Shop!
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 61 62
@BlueAmmolite

Beautiful!!!! I love them, they're like a lovely shiny strawberry. I think I'd like to call them Claudette, please. Thank you for the fun exploration :D
@BlueAmmolite

Beautiful!!!! I love them, they're like a lovely shiny strawberry. I think I'd like to call them Claudette, please. Thank you for the fun exploration :D
3sBLd.gif?5g6Xz=party.png
@BlueAmmolite

"Two mirrors? I'll show you what you can do with them!", I say excitedly. I sit down next to the Unicat, and beckon Spinel to join us. Careful not to cut my fingers, I take both mirror pieces and hold one of them right in front of us, and the other one in an angle. "Look, this way we can see what's going on in the other corners of the basement.", I say. "Neat, right?" I put down both mirror pieces, and pull something else from my bag. "You can also make something like this." I hold up a mirror with a hairbrush attached to it. "Want me to brush your hair?", I brush Spinel's hair with it, showing what you can do with the brush. "Want me to brush your hair too?", I ask the other Unicat. "I'll be careful!"
@BlueAmmolite

"Two mirrors? I'll show you what you can do with them!", I say excitedly. I sit down next to the Unicat, and beckon Spinel to join us. Careful not to cut my fingers, I take both mirror pieces and hold one of them right in front of us, and the other one in an angle. "Look, this way we can see what's going on in the other corners of the basement.", I say. "Neat, right?" I put down both mirror pieces, and pull something else from my bag. "You can also make something like this." I hold up a mirror with a hairbrush attached to it. "Want me to brush your hair?", I brush Spinel's hair with it, showing what you can do with the brush. "Want me to brush your hair too?", I ask the other Unicat. "I'll be careful!"
yG3lmc2.png a snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its right candle-smol.png
I try to see into the mist again, and again I fail. "Do you want to play tag?" I ask into the mist.
I try to see into the mist again, and again I fail. "Do you want to play tag?" I ask into the mist.
@@BlueAmmolite

Ohhhh so pretty! and love the colors!!!!!

I am going to name her Rochelle
@@BlueAmmolite

Ohhhh so pretty! and love the colors!!!!!

I am going to name her Rochelle
4sMOFQ8.pnghVHlIic.png
@smeen

The Unicat thinks for moment before giving you a nod. Their hair snags a couple of times, but the Unicat doesn't seem to mind. Maybe they don't even notice it all, as they keep messing around with the mirror the whole time. Once you've finished combing their hair, they play around with the mirrors and make sure they can see it from all angles, they help Spinel see their own hair as well. The Unicat gives you a happy chirp!
@NightstarAvery

The Unicat in the mist nods, and lets out a cheer. It seems you guessed their game! The six of you play tag in the mist. It seemed hat you had the advantage of not having a light up horn at first, but eventually the mist begins to lift. After playing tag for a while, the mist has lifted enough that you can see all 5 Unicats clearly. They all sit down to catch their breaths.
@Novamouy17

The Unicat lets out a cheer as the stone skips across the surface. They seem to like watching all the ripples that form. After a while, they find a flat stone of their own and try skipping it. It skips twice but then sinks. They find another flat stone and hand it to you with an enthusiastic chirp.

(re-ping)
@VovaTheBoss

The Unicat chirps something and point a paw at the flies starting to gather on a nearby flower. They stand and wave you over to a new patch of plants. These ones look like pitchers. A fly walks along the surface, where it slips and falls in. The Unicat lets out a bit of a cheer when this happens, and turns to see what you think of their plants.

(re-ping!)
@Evermagical

The Unicat thinks for a moment. After a moment they point a paw at their own horn. Magic pink bees maybe? They then shrug and point a paw at a nearby patch of the pinkest flowers you've ever seen. The Unicat seems very excited after inspecting the hive for a moment. There's a steady stream of pink honey pouring out from a crack in the hive. They swipe some of the honey off and onto their paw. They then turn to see what you do.
(re-ping!)
@smeen

The Unicat thinks for moment before giving you a nod. Their hair snags a couple of times, but the Unicat doesn't seem to mind. Maybe they don't even notice it all, as they keep messing around with the mirror the whole time. Once you've finished combing their hair, they play around with the mirrors and make sure they can see it from all angles, they help Spinel see their own hair as well. The Unicat gives you a happy chirp!
@NightstarAvery

The Unicat in the mist nods, and lets out a cheer. It seems you guessed their game! The six of you play tag in the mist. It seemed hat you had the advantage of not having a light up horn at first, but eventually the mist begins to lift. After playing tag for a while, the mist has lifted enough that you can see all 5 Unicats clearly. They all sit down to catch their breaths.
@Novamouy17

The Unicat lets out a cheer as the stone skips across the surface. They seem to like watching all the ripples that form. After a while, they find a flat stone of their own and try skipping it. It skips twice but then sinks. They find another flat stone and hand it to you with an enthusiastic chirp.

(re-ping)
@VovaTheBoss

The Unicat chirps something and point a paw at the flies starting to gather on a nearby flower. They stand and wave you over to a new patch of plants. These ones look like pitchers. A fly walks along the surface, where it slips and falls in. The Unicat lets out a bit of a cheer when this happens, and turns to see what you think of their plants.

(re-ping!)
@Evermagical

The Unicat thinks for a moment. After a moment they point a paw at their own horn. Magic pink bees maybe? They then shrug and point a paw at a nearby patch of the pinkest flowers you've ever seen. The Unicat seems very excited after inspecting the hive for a moment. There's a steady stream of pink honey pouring out from a crack in the hive. They swipe some of the honey off and onto their paw. They then turn to see what you do.
(re-ping!)
lWvAvKD.png18.pngsneeeeeeeeee21.gifbadge.png

@BlueAmmolite
“That’s amazing!” I grin at the unicat. I sweep my hand towards all of the garden, “All of this is amazing!” I kneel down to look at the plants a bit better. They do smell much better. I sigh a bit, “I can’t keep plants alive for the life of me!”
@BlueAmmolite
“That’s amazing!” I grin at the unicat. I sweep my hand towards all of the garden, “All of this is amazing!” I kneel down to look at the plants a bit better. They do smell much better. I sigh a bit, “I can’t keep plants alive for the life of me!”
21cub4.png
I smile, and approach the Unicats, sitting down with them. I glance up, and notice that the sun is starting to set. "We might need to go soon. Do you want to play a bit more? Or is there something else you want to do?"
I smile, and approach the Unicats, sitting down with them. I glance up, and notice that the sun is starting to set. "We might need to go soon. Do you want to play a bit more? Or is there something else you want to do?"
@BlueAmmolite

"You like playing with the mirror, don't you?", I say to the Unicat. I put my brush back into my bag and suddenly realise that Spinel and I never reallt looked through the house. We really didn't get outside of the basement... "We've got completely sidetracked, haven't we Spinel?", I say. "Not that I mind, we've made a new friend!" I wink at the other Unicat. "Would you like to come with us? Our home isn't abandoned or falling apart, it would be safer for you."I glance at the mirrors. "You can bring your treasures! Spinel brought theirs too."
@BlueAmmolite

"You like playing with the mirror, don't you?", I say to the Unicat. I put my brush back into my bag and suddenly realise that Spinel and I never reallt looked through the house. We really didn't get outside of the basement... "We've got completely sidetracked, haven't we Spinel?", I say. "Not that I mind, we've made a new friend!" I wink at the other Unicat. "Would you like to come with us? Our home isn't abandoned or falling apart, it would be safer for you."I glance at the mirrors. "You can bring your treasures! Spinel brought theirs too."
yG3lmc2.png a snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its right candle-smol.png
@VovaTheBoss

The Unicat lets out a laugh at this, which is actually more of a rapid repeating chirp. They look at your hand and shake their head no in a joking way. They hold up their green paw and nod their head yes. They then point at your hand and shake their head no. (are they saying you don't have a green thumb?)The Unicat gives you a smile before they go back to tending to their plants. As they go through them they stop every once in a while to show you some.
@NightstarAvery

The Unicat thinks for a moment before nodding yes. They quickly dash off before stopping. They loudly chirp and tilt their head, looking at you to follow them. You and your Unicats do, and they lead you to an old tree stump. Once the Sun has set, the tree seems to glow, and hundreds of fireflies spill out from it. The Unicat turns to see what you all think.
@smeen

The Unicat nods excitedly and dashes back up the stairs. They don't spend much time on the first floor, rather they quickly climb up to the second floor. The walls are covered in broken mirrors. Ivy is growing practically everywhere as well, and you have the feeling its covering many more mirrors. Spinel seems to think its pretty, while the other Unicat turns to see what you think.
@Evermagical

(re-ping!)
@Novamouy17

(re-ping)
@VovaTheBoss

The Unicat lets out a laugh at this, which is actually more of a rapid repeating chirp. They look at your hand and shake their head no in a joking way. They hold up their green paw and nod their head yes. They then point at your hand and shake their head no. (are they saying you don't have a green thumb?)The Unicat gives you a smile before they go back to tending to their plants. As they go through them they stop every once in a while to show you some.
@NightstarAvery

The Unicat thinks for a moment before nodding yes. They quickly dash off before stopping. They loudly chirp and tilt their head, looking at you to follow them. You and your Unicats do, and they lead you to an old tree stump. Once the Sun has set, the tree seems to glow, and hundreds of fireflies spill out from it. The Unicat turns to see what you all think.
@smeen

The Unicat nods excitedly and dashes back up the stairs. They don't spend much time on the first floor, rather they quickly climb up to the second floor. The walls are covered in broken mirrors. Ivy is growing practically everywhere as well, and you have the feeling its covering many more mirrors. Spinel seems to think its pretty, while the other Unicat turns to see what you think.
@Evermagical

(re-ping!)
@Novamouy17

(re-ping)
lWvAvKD.png18.pngsneeeeeeeeee21.gifbadge.png

@BlueAmmolite

"Oh, that's very pretty.", I say, looking around. "I'm not sure if we can bring all mirrors though, but we can try to bring as many pieces as possible." I touch the ivy leaves carefully. "I think ivy is really pretty, but apparently it's not very safe for buildings. That's what grandpa used to tell me.", I tell the Unicats. "The roots of the ivy grow right through brick walls sometimes, making the walls brittle and unstable." I look at my bag, shuffling some things to make sure I've got space for loads of mirror shards. "Be careful if you're going to take these down, ok?", I say to the Unicat. "Spinel and I can help! Just don't tug at the ivy too much."
@BlueAmmolite

"Oh, that's very pretty.", I say, looking around. "I'm not sure if we can bring all mirrors though, but we can try to bring as many pieces as possible." I touch the ivy leaves carefully. "I think ivy is really pretty, but apparently it's not very safe for buildings. That's what grandpa used to tell me.", I tell the Unicats. "The roots of the ivy grow right through brick walls sometimes, making the walls brittle and unstable." I look at my bag, shuffling some things to make sure I've got space for loads of mirror shards. "Be careful if you're going to take these down, ok?", I say to the Unicat. "Spinel and I can help! Just don't tug at the ivy too much."
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 61 62