Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Unicats- An Interactive Adopt Shop!
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 61 62
@BlueAmmolite

(sorry for long delay!!)

After tasting the honey, I "mmh", nodding happily. "Yummy!" I say.

When we finishing inspecting the hives, I sit down next to the Unicat, wanting a break myself. "Thanks for letting me help!" I say happily, relaxing as I take in my surroundings. I then look around, and gather some grass into a little pile. I offer it to the Unicat to lay on. "Here, maybe this will be more comfortable?"
@BlueAmmolite

(sorry for long delay!!)

After tasting the honey, I "mmh", nodding happily. "Yummy!" I say.

When we finishing inspecting the hives, I sit down next to the Unicat, wanting a break myself. "Thanks for letting me help!" I say happily, relaxing as I take in my surroundings. I then look around, and gather some grass into a little pile. I offer it to the Unicat to lay on. "Here, maybe this will be more comfortable?"
@blueammolite

I realize the unicat's urk towards mud so I seek out a dryer path a little more uphill into the forest. We come across a Grove of boisen berries and I suddenly feel hungry.
@blueammolite

I realize the unicat's urk towards mud so I seek out a dryer path a little more uphill into the forest. We come across a Grove of boisen berries and I suddenly feel hungry.
A house divided against itself cannot stand.
6TACE.gif uY2jq.gif hLckg.gif 2571421.png
[quote]Sorry for the delay![/quote] @NightstarAvery The Unicats nod excitedly and encourage you to draw another picture. They watch with rapt attention as you draw your new friend. As they all watch you draw, they continue to chat between themselves. Once your drawing is done your new friend looks at it excitedly and cheers. They excitedly point to themselves and cheer again when you nod. ------------- @smeen The Unicat takes a moment to say good bye to the building. They stare at it for a rather long while. After a while they join you and Spinel again though they still seem a bit somber. Though they're shocked out of it when their stomach grumbles rather loudly. They give you both a sheepish smile. ----------------------- @Evermagical The Unicat blinks after a moment before giving you a grin. They lay dow on the grass pile you've made for them and chirp happily. After a moment, they shuffle to the side so there's room for you on the pile. They then wait to see what you do next. ---------------- @Novamouy17 The Unicat seems greatful that you've decided to take a less muddy path. When you spot the boysenberries the Unicat lets out a loud chirp before you can take any. They shake their head and lead you over to a different bush, the berries seen here seem much riper than the other bush. The Unicat eats a berry. ----------------- @VovaTheBoss After a while the Unicat stretches and moves. They don't get up, but they continue to look around the field with you. They get really excited when a bright yellow butterfly lands on a near bye flower. They excitedly point at it and give you a big smile. They then turn to see what you think of the butterfly. (re-ping!)
Quote:
Sorry for the delay!

@NightstarAvery

The Unicats nod excitedly and encourage you to draw another picture. They watch with rapt attention as you draw your new friend. As they all watch you draw, they continue to chat between themselves. Once your drawing is done your new friend looks at it excitedly and cheers. They excitedly point to themselves and cheer again when you nod.
@smeen

The Unicat takes a moment to say good bye to the building. They stare at it for a rather long while. After a while they join you and Spinel again though they still seem a bit somber. Though they're shocked out of it when their stomach grumbles rather loudly. They give you both a sheepish smile.
@Evermagical

The Unicat blinks after a moment before giving you a grin. They lay dow on the grass pile you've made for them and chirp happily. After a moment, they shuffle to the side so there's room for you on the pile. They then wait to see what you do next.
@Novamouy17

The Unicat seems greatful that you've decided to take a less muddy path. When you spot the boysenberries the Unicat lets out a loud chirp before you can take any. They shake their head and lead you over to a different bush, the berries seen here seem much riper than the other bush. The Unicat eats a berry.
@VovaTheBoss

After a while the Unicat stretches and moves. They don't get up, but they continue to look around the field with you. They get really excited when a bright yellow butterfly lands on a near bye flower. They excitedly point at it and give you a big smile. They then turn to see what you think of the butterfly.

(re-ping!)
lWvAvKD.png18.pngsneeeeeeeeee21.gifbadge.png

I look over towards the butterfly. “It’s lovely! I’d say it’s a Three spot butterfly.” I pat their head. “I’m not 100% sure of course! You guys must have different kinds of insects.” I smile. It’s so great to see the little Unicat so happy.

@blueammolite
I look over towards the butterfly. “It’s lovely! I’d say it’s a Three spot butterfly.” I pat their head. “I’m not 100% sure of course! You guys must have different kinds of insects.” I smile. It’s so great to see the little Unicat so happy.

@blueammolite
21cub4.png
@BlueAmmolite

I smile, before glancing up at the sky and realizing how late it's getting.
"I think we might have to go soon," I tell the new Unicat. "It's getting pretty late." I pause for a moment before continuing, "But do you want to come with us? I know another Unicat who also really enjoys playing the drawing game."
@BlueAmmolite

I smile, before glancing up at the sky and realizing how late it's getting.
"I think we might have to go soon," I tell the new Unicat. "It's getting pretty late." I pause for a moment before continuing, "But do you want to come with us? I know another Unicat who also really enjoys playing the drawing game."
@BlueAmmolite

I giggle when I hear the Unicat's stomach grumble, but soon enough mine joins in. "Yeah, we need a good meal.", I say to the two Unicats. "Let's find something to eat! We could visit a convenience store, grab some stuff and have ourselves a picnic before going home, let's go!"
@BlueAmmolite

I giggle when I hear the Unicat's stomach grumble, but soon enough mine joins in. "Yeah, we need a good meal.", I say to the two Unicats. "Let's find something to eat! We could visit a convenience store, grab some stuff and have ourselves a picnic before going home, let's go!"
redoing this soon
@BlueAmmolite

Beeming with joy I set to pick all the berries I can hold. I split them in two piles and give the larger bunch to the cat. I sit down in the grass with mine and pop a berry in my mouth and roll it on my young. I flop back and sigh as the afternoon sun shines.
@BlueAmmolite

Beeming with joy I set to pick all the berries I can hold. I split them in two piles and give the larger bunch to the cat. I sit down in the grass with mine and pop a berry in my mouth and roll it on my young. I flop back and sigh as the afternoon sun shines.
A house divided against itself cannot stand.
6TACE.gif uY2jq.gif hLckg.gif 2571421.png
@VovaTheBoss The Unicat excitedly points at other butterflies, which names you keep guessing. It doesn't seem to matter if you don't know them, they seem to be having fun making names up with you. Most of these made up names just seem to be adjective-rock butterfly but they seem to be having fun. (they point at a rock every time you ask what part they want to add onto the name.) After identifying butterflies and naming some as well, you feel a bit hungry. ------------- @NightstarAvery The Unicat freezes when you suggest leaving. Your other Unicats try talking to them, and after a moment they shake themselves out of their frozen state. They shake their head no, and then shake their head yes. Then no again, then yes again. This goes on for a while. They seem rather indecisive. Your own Unicats turn to you a bit confused on what to do. ----------- @Novamouy17 The Unicat seems to notice that your piles aren't equal. They quickly push over enough berries to make your piles equal. After eating a couple berries themselves they flop back to lay in the sunlight with you. They try tossing a couple berries into their mouth. Surprisingly they managed to catch most of them. Or maybe it isn't that surprising, magic was involved. ------------ @Evermagical The Unicat blinks after a moment before giving you a grin. They lay dow on the grass pile you've made for them and chirp happily. After a moment, they shuffle to the side so there's room for you on the pile. They then wait to see what you do next. (re-ping!) -------------- @smeen The Unicat gives you a smile and a nod. Together the three of you have a picnic in the nearby park. You all have a great time! The three of you spend the rest of your time exploring the city together, the Unicat pointing out places they like to visit as you go. You even find a small shop that cleans up their mirror. They give you a huge smile. Congrats! You've befriended a Unicat! What would you like to name them? [img]https://i.imgur.com/DoFoTI1.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/um0l4W7.png[/img]
@VovaTheBoss

The Unicat excitedly points at other butterflies, which names you keep guessing. It doesn't seem to matter if you don't know them, they seem to be having fun making names up with you. Most of these made up names just seem to be adjective-rock butterfly but they seem to be having fun. (they point at a rock every time you ask what part they want to add onto the name.) After identifying butterflies and naming some as well, you feel a bit hungry.
@NightstarAvery

The Unicat freezes when you suggest leaving. Your other Unicats try talking to them, and after a moment they shake themselves out of their frozen state. They shake their head no, and then shake their head yes. Then no again, then yes again. This goes on for a while. They seem rather indecisive. Your own Unicats turn to you a bit confused on what to do.
@Novamouy17

The Unicat seems to notice that your piles aren't equal. They quickly push over enough berries to make your piles equal. After eating a couple berries themselves they flop back to lay in the sunlight with you. They try tossing a couple berries into their mouth. Surprisingly they managed to catch most of them. Or maybe it isn't that surprising, magic was involved.
@Evermagical

The Unicat blinks after a moment before giving you a grin. They lay dow on the grass pile you've made for them and chirp happily. After a moment, they shuffle to the side so there's room for you on the pile. They then wait to see what you do next.
(re-ping!)
@smeen

The Unicat gives you a smile and a nod. Together the three of you have a picnic in the nearby park. You all have a great time! The three of you spend the rest of your time exploring the city together, the Unicat pointing out places they like to visit as you go. You even find a small shop that cleans up their mirror. They give you a huge smile.
Congrats! You've befriended a Unicat! What would you like to name them?
DoFoTI1.png
um0l4W7.png
lWvAvKD.png18.pngsneeeeeeeeee21.gifbadge.png

@BlueAmmolite Aaah look at their cute little braid! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I'm calling them Reflection.
@BlueAmmolite
Aaah look at their cute little braid! I'm calling them Reflection.
redoing this soon
@BlueAmmolite

I laugh a little.
"It's fine, you don't need to decide right away." I tell the Unicat. "We can stay for a while longer."
@BlueAmmolite

I laugh a little.
"It's fine, you don't need to decide right away." I tell the Unicat. "We can stay for a while longer."
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 61 62