Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Moved!
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
@naranciag
Your wanderings have brought you to The Glen, a place truly full of life. You find yourself surrounded by a plethora of plant life, to your right you see one of the largest rose buses you have ever seen. You move to inspect it, but something catches your eye. To your left it seems as if... mist is seeping through the plants. The sky is bright and clear, so it's rather odd. Do you want to investigate the mist, or leave it be?

(re-pinging you!)
@naranciag
Your wanderings have brought you to The Glen, a place truly full of life. You find yourself surrounded by a plethora of plant life, to your right you see one of the largest rose buses you have ever seen. You move to inspect it, but something catches your eye. To your left it seems as if... mist is seeping through the plants. The sky is bright and clear, so it's rather odd. Do you want to investigate the mist, or leave it be?

(re-pinging you!)
lWvAvKD.png18.pngsneeeeeeeeee21.gifbadge.png

// ahh i have low spoons, is it okay if i respond with like, a simple response instead of a big long paragraph?
// ahh i have low spoons, is it okay if i respond with like, a simple response instead of a big long paragraph?
my hatchery
dragon package rescue
writing shop
geneticats adopts:
breedable genetics-based rng adopts

||
||
||
||
||
||

my bio code thread
wishlist
warrior cat oc art

||
||
||
||
||
||

mogai/lgbt pixel resources
warrior cat clan game
my lore thread

@naranciag
sure, you can respond with as long of a response as you'd like too!
@naranciag
sure, you can respond with as long of a response as you'd like too!

ok, I'd like to investigate the mist then!
ok, I'd like to investigate the mist then!
my hatchery
dragon package rescue
writing shop
geneticats adopts:

||
||
||
||
||
||

my bio code thread
wishlist
warrior cat oc art

||
||
||
||
||
||

warrior cat clan game
my lore thread

@naranciag

You leave the rosebush behind and you begin to make your way into the mist. The further and further you walk, the more and more the mist covers everything. You can see the moisture building up on the leaves of the plants you pass, but for some reason the air is actually rather dry. Its a little concering and offputting because you're sure mist isn't supposed to work like this. Do you try to find the source of this rather confusing mist or do you go back to the saftey of the flowers?
@naranciag

You leave the rosebush behind and you begin to make your way into the mist. The further and further you walk, the more and more the mist covers everything. You can see the moisture building up on the leaves of the plants you pass, but for some reason the air is actually rather dry. Its a little concering and offputting because you're sure mist isn't supposed to work like this. Do you try to find the source of this rather confusing mist or do you go back to the saftey of the flowers?

I would like to try to find the source of this rather confusing mist! Even though it sounds dangerous.
I would like to try to find the source of this rather confusing mist! Even though it sounds dangerous.
my hatchery
dragon package rescue
writing shop
geneticats adopts:

||
||
||
||
||
||

my bio code thread
wishlist
warrior cat oc art

||
||
||
||
||
||

warrior cat clan game
my lore thread

@naranciag

Your curiosity and courage drive you forwards, and you press through the mist. Eventually, you can barely see the hand only a few centimeters away from your face. What takes you off guard is the sounds you hear around you. Something is walking around you, though you can't make out what it is. Eventually, whatever it is stops moving, but you know its still watching you. It lets out, a rather adorable, sneeze, but remains silent besides that. It seems that it is waiting for you to do something. What do you do?

(re-pinging!)
@naranciag

Your curiosity and courage drive you forwards, and you press through the mist. Eventually, you can barely see the hand only a few centimeters away from your face. What takes you off guard is the sounds you hear around you. Something is walking around you, though you can't make out what it is. Eventually, whatever it is stops moving, but you know its still watching you. It lets out, a rather adorable, sneeze, but remains silent besides that. It seems that it is waiting for you to do something. What do you do?

(re-pinging!)

I take a little step closer and offer it some food perhaps?
I take a little step closer and offer it some food perhaps?
my hatchery
dragon package rescue
writing shop
geneticats adopts:

||
||
||
||
||
||

my bio code thread
wishlist
warrior cat oc art

||
||
||
||
||
||

warrior cat clan game
my lore thread

@naranciag
You take a step closer and whatever it is doesn't move. You check your pockets to see you you have any food to offer it, and you find an apple. You hold it out to the mist, and you feel something pull the apple out of you hand. Whatever is in the mist, it lets out a rather happy chirp. You feel the mist around you begin to lighten up, and you notice something sitting only a couple feet away from you. As the mist lightens, you realize that it's a Unicat! It seems rather happy with the apple you gave it, and it seems to be thanking with a friendly chirp. What do you do now that the Unicat lifted the mist?
@naranciag
You take a step closer and whatever it is doesn't move. You check your pockets to see you you have any food to offer it, and you find an apple. You hold it out to the mist, and you feel something pull the apple out of you hand. Whatever is in the mist, it lets out a rather happy chirp. You feel the mist around you begin to lighten up, and you notice something sitting only a couple feet away from you. As the mist lightens, you realize that it's a Unicat! It seems rather happy with the apple you gave it, and it seems to be thanking with a friendly chirp. What do you do now that the Unicat lifted the mist?

@naranciag

(Re-ping!)
@naranciag

(Re-ping!)

1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56