Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 81 82
Miiiiice!! How adorable :D
Miiiiice!! How adorable :D
grQU96J.png
Miiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!!!
Miiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!!!
ck2CMHK.gif
Omg I’m dead over the mice!

@Phenri
Username: ReginaPhalange
Bottle Base: E
Accessory: Mice!
Colour: Bottle: brown, Liquid: Cornflower, mice: Latte and Cream
Omg I’m dead over the mice!

@Phenri
Username: ReginaPhalange
Bottle Base: E
Accessory: Mice!
Colour: Bottle: brown, Liquid: Cornflower, mice: Latte and Cream

she/her
----
FR+0
windshieldl.png .
65944633.png candle-smol.png

@ReginaPhalange Here you are! Let me know if you want any changes <3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/S5VidLd.png[/img]
@ReginaPhalange
Here you are! Let me know if you want any changes <3
S5VidLd.png
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
Oof, it’s perfect ~ like always! The sleepy mouse [emoji=spiral love size=1] Thank you so much!! ^^
Oof, it’s perfect ~ like always! The sleepy mouse
Thank you so much!! ^^

she/her
----
FR+0
windshieldl.png .
65944633.png candle-smol.png

@Phenri

Hm... yeah, the part I'm not liking might be the tinted glass? Would you mind making the bottle clear? I'm not sure whether I want obsidian liquid/jade beads or vice versa, but for now let's see if I like it when you just make the glass clear. I apologize for being so nitpicky. XD
@Phenri

Hm... yeah, the part I'm not liking might be the tinted glass? Would you mind making the bottle clear? I'm not sure whether I want obsidian liquid/jade beads or vice versa, but for now let's see if I like it when you just make the glass clear. I apologize for being so nitpicky. XD
gvvmw41.png
@Phenri OMG!

I am so sorry !!!! I have completely missed your ping D': forgive me qwq
They are really good!! Thank you so much :'DD <3

And thank you for your reply !
@Phenri OMG!

I am so sorry !!!! I have completely missed your ping D': forgive me qwq
They are really good!! Thank you so much :'DD <3

And thank you for your reply !
F9No6Gk.png
@phenri the ne new bottle coming up with the hole in it , you have te corn snake one pictured, is it available to order or not until you have all the accessories done for that bottle?
@phenri the ne new bottle coming up with the hole in it , you have te corn snake one pictured, is it available to order or not until you have all the accessories done for that bottle?
For 'favorite dragon' forum games, feel free to choose from hibden as well.
Lore dragons at front of lair.

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` winterprism*´¨)
Hi there! I'd like to buy some adopts for my favorite couple! I'm trying to make them as accurate as possible, but I'm not 100% sure how the colors will turn out '^^

@Phenri
Username: EleanoraOfTheSky
Bottle Base: Bottle A
Accessory: Wind
Colour: bottle-Blood, liquid-Chartreuse, accessory- I think the example color is fine!

Based off this dragon

@Phenri
Bottle Base: Bottle D
Accessory: Ink & Quill
Colour: bottle- Cream, liquid-Spring, accessory- Black Quill, Sanguine ink (Can the beads on this one be Sanguine as well?)

Based off this dragon
Hi there! I'd like to buy some adopts for my favorite couple! I'm trying to make them as accurate as possible, but I'm not 100% sure how the colors will turn out '^^

@Phenri
Bottle Base: Bottle A
Accessory: Wind
Colour: bottle-Blood, liquid-Chartreuse, accessory- I think the example color is fine!

Based off this dragon

@Phenri
Bottle Base: Bottle D
Accessory: Ink & Quill
Colour: bottle- Cream, liquid-Spring, accessory- Black Quill, Sanguine ink (Can the beads on this one be Sanguine as well?)

Based off this dragon
hYvkebb.pngJvUa9ma.pngYmQxY5J.pngYMPbu9R.pngQFchClK.png
@yumehisakawa It's totally ok, don't worry! So, the only way to make a completely clear bottle, is to fully remove the tinting layer. (Since, well.. "clear" isn't a colour haha) I've made a few examples for you, using just one of your orders, I'll make the rest once I know what you want ^^ Here is a version with the tinted layer removed: [img]https://i.imgur.com/kz7vMVV.png[/img] I also made two versions here using a lower opacity for the tinting layer. This is half of the normal opacity, one with Jade liquid and obsidian glass and then an opposite! [img]https://i.imgur.com/wPeMHfk.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/dlPD0ni.png[/img] Let me know what you decide! <3 @winterprism Unfortunately, those are just displayed examples to show people a small teaser for the next bottle base. I'm not taking orders for that base until it's fully released. @EleanoraOfTheSky Here's your order, thank you so much and let me know if you want any adjustments! <3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/txy4CDq.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/acCds5L.png[/img]
@yumehisakawa
It's totally ok, don't worry! So, the only way to make a completely clear bottle, is to fully remove the tinting layer. (Since, well.. "clear" isn't a colour haha)
I've made a few examples for you, using just one of your orders, I'll make the rest once I know what you want ^^
Here is a version with the tinted layer removed:
kz7vMVV.png

I also made two versions here using a lower opacity for the tinting layer. This is half of the normal opacity, one with Jade liquid and obsidian glass and then an opposite!
wPeMHfk.pngdlPD0ni.png

Let me know what you decide! <3

@winterprism
Unfortunately, those are just displayed examples to show people a small teaser for the next bottle base. I'm not taking orders for that base until it's fully released.

@EleanoraOfTheSky
Here's your order, thank you so much and let me know if you want any adjustments! <3
txy4CDq.pngacCds5L.png
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 81 82