Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Afamiliars: Breedable Familiar Adopts
1 2 ... 790 791 792 793 794 ... 1063 1064
[center][emoji=birthday cake size=1] [size=5][b]Welcome aboard, @BirdBrained![/b][/size] [emoji=firework size=1] @BirdBrained Your total is 200 Gems! Please send payment [b]by PM[/b] to @Kattata [emoji=cat 3 size=1]
Welcome aboard, @BirdBrained!

@BirdBrained Your total is 200 Gems! Please send payment by PM to @Kattata

0vKbO0g.png ... ..jsdqWwF.png ... ...23f9f17750ec9255a270f24d9cfdf550ba2ef9cf.gif
@Kattata @Myndris

I would like to purchase an Afamiliar!

Familiar ID: 9411
Payment method: Treasure
Which discount (if any): Discord
*Discord name (if applicable): erevainsgirl
@Kattata @Myndris

Familiar ID: 9411
Payment method: Treasure
Which discount (if any): Discord
*Discord name (if applicable): erevainsgirl
0ubjkVv.pngvrRYk2s.png
fqKRHL8.png477lyHo.png
[center]@erevainsgirl Your total is 285,000 Treasure! Please send payment [b]by PM[/b] to @Kattata [emoji=cat 3 size=1]
@erevainsgirl Your total is 285,000 Treasure! Please send payment by PM to @Kattata

0vKbO0g.png ... ..jsdqWwF.png ... ...23f9f17750ec9255a270f24d9cfdf550ba2ef9cf.gif
@Zodiakey @Sourdeer
Rosie's Ravishing Raiments

Owner ID: 524412
Afamiliar ID: 6836
Apparel name: Custom Infection Blob from HK on the head, Broken Vessel's Nail from HK in the mouth
Apparel Complexity:2 Simples!
Price:120G

Please let me know if i am doing this right!
@Zodiakey @Sourdeer
Rosie's Ravishing Raiments

Owner ID: 524412
Afamiliar ID: 6836
Apparel name: Custom Infection Blob from HK on the head, Broken Vessel's Nail from HK in the mouth
Apparel Complexity:2 Simples!
Price:120G

Please let me know if i am doing this right!
@Kattata

Familiar ID:9406
Payment method:gems
Which discount (if any): discord
*Discord name (if applicable):JoJoBean 5818
@Kattata

Familiar ID:9406
Payment method:gems
Which discount (if any): discord
*Discord name (if applicable):JoJoBean 5818
[center]@JoJoBean Your total is 285 Gems! Please send payment [b]by PM[/b] to @Kattata [emoji=cat 3 size=1]
@JoJoBean Your total is 285 Gems! Please send payment by PM to @Kattata

@Zodiakey @Sourdeer [b]Mira's Mysterious Mixtures[/b] [b]Owner of Afamiliar:[/b] Me! [b]Type of MMM (Classic, Trait, Color):[/b] Trait [b]Afamiliar ID or is this an instant MMM:[/b] 6818 [b]Afamiliar Species:[/b] Peryton [b]Chosen Ingredient(s):[/b] [item=vista: blooming grove] [b]Price:[/b] 150g, I believe
@Zodiakey @Sourdeer

Mira's Mysterious Mixtures

Owner of Afamiliar: Me!
Type of MMM (Classic, Trait, Color): Trait
Afamiliar ID or is this an instant MMM: 6818
Afamiliar Species: Peryton
Chosen Ingredient(s):
Vista: Blooming Grove
Price: 150g, I believe
pierrot.pngheliotrope.png
@Zodiakey @Sourdeer [b]Breeding Request Form[/b] [b]Owner of each Afamiliar:[/b] Razatharia & @Shadowkitty9 [b]Who will be the offspring's owner?[/b] Razatharia [b]Afamiliar IDs:[/b] #8275 & #7015 [b]Afamiliar Species:[/b] Crab [b]How many parents have the "Complex" tag? (Please answer 0, 1, or 2!)[/b] 0 [b]Are you ordering this Afamiliar with the express purpose of MMM'ing it?[/b]: Yes, trait MMM! [b]Payment:[/b] Gems with discord discount, please! (#7015 is in the breeding advertising channel with blanket permission <3) --------- @Zodiakey @Sourdeer [b]Mira's Mysterious Mixtures[/b] [b]Owner of Afamiliar:[/b] Razatharia [b]Type of MMM (Classic, Trait, Color):[/b] Trait [b]Afamiliar ID or is this an instant MMM:[/b] Instant (from above breeding) [b]Afamiliar Species:[/b] Crab [b]Chosen Ingredient(s):[/b] [item=Cryptic Cube] [b]Price:[/b] Gems with discord discount, please!
@Zodiakey @Sourdeer
Breeding Request Form

Owner of each Afamiliar: Razatharia & @Shadowkitty9
Who will be the offspring's owner? Razatharia
Afamiliar IDs: #8275 & #7015
Afamiliar Species: Crab
How many parents have the "Complex" tag? (Please answer 0, 1, or 2!) 0
Are you ordering this Afamiliar with the express purpose of MMM'ing it?: Yes, trait MMM!
Payment: Gems with discord discount, please!

(#7015 is in the breeding advertising channel with blanket permission <3)

@Zodiakey @Sourdeer

Mira's Mysterious Mixtures

Owner of Afamiliar: Razatharia
Type of MMM (Classic, Trait, Color): Trait
Afamiliar ID or is this an instant MMM: Instant (from above breeding)
Afamiliar Species: Crab
Chosen Ingredient(s):
Cryptic Cube
Price: Gems with discord discount, please!
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
Raiments Voucher usage recorded [emoji=ceramic jar size=1]
Raiments Voucher usage recorded
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
[center][size=4][b]PAYMENT GOES TO THE ARTIST[/b][/size][/center] @Kothra Your total is 550,000 Treasure! Please send payment and the items to @Whispen [b]by PM[/b] @Toxiac Your total is 120 Gems! Please send payment to @Sourdeer [b]by PM[/b] @Rosebrush Your total is 150 Gems! Please send payment and the item to @Sourdeer [b]by PM[/b] @Razatharia Your total is 380 Gems! Please send payment and the item to @Sourdeer [b]by PM[/b] [center][emoji=raven size=1][/center]
PAYMENT GOES TO THE ARTIST

@Kothra Your total is 550,000 Treasure! Please send payment and the items to @Whispen by PM

@Toxiac Your total is 120 Gems! Please send payment to @Sourdeer by PM

@Rosebrush Your total is 150 Gems! Please send payment and the item to @Sourdeer by PM

@Razatharia Your total is 380 Gems! Please send payment and the item to @Sourdeer by PM
tumblr_p1fp9nbq3a1udkln3o3_100.gif Birb-Autumn-Sig-Letters.png
1 2 ... 790 791 792 793 794 ... 1063 1064