Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Afamiliars: Breedable Familiar Adopts
@kattata

I don't see a claim on 12249 prior to mine* unless I've overlooked it?
(edited for clarity)
@kattata

I don't see a claim on 12249 prior to mine* unless I've overlooked it?
(edited for clarity)
GG24 Cicada Confluence Signature Graphic
heyZH2H.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
A hatchling with faceted eyes and cicada wings - black and yellow 'floral' Gaoler
@Ackie You are absolutely correct!! I am so sorry, with the event coming up in [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/link?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdiscord.gg%2F9KmGj9C]our discord channel[/url] (plug plug plug), I overlooked y'all and I'm deeply sorry! [center]Please submit a claim form within [u][b]12 hours[/b][/u] of this post or your claim will be lost. You have been given extra time to do so due to my error; however, since this afamiliar has been contested, the claim will fall automatically to the next claimant. @ShadowBattle [size=4][b]I'm sorry, but 12249 has already been claimed![/b][/size] However, we've [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2892542/505#post_50078785]plenty of other unclaimed afams[/url] if you'd like to take a look! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [img]https://i.imgur.com/6KZxrjH.png[/img] @MaryCeleste Your total is 190 Gems! Please send payment [b]by PM[/b] to @Kattata
@Ackie
You are absolutely correct!! I am so sorry, with the event coming up in our discord channel (plug plug plug), I overlooked y'all and I'm deeply sorry!
Please submit a claim form within 12 hours of this post or your claim will be lost. You have been given extra time to do so due to my error; however, since this afamiliar has been contested, the claim will fall automatically to the next claimant.

@ShadowBattle
I'm sorry, but 12249 has already been claimed!

However, we've plenty of other unclaimed afams if you'd like to take a look!

6KZxrjH.png

@MaryCeleste Your total is 190 Gems! Please send payment by PM to @Kattata
0vKbO0g.png ... ..jsdqWwF.png ... ...23f9f17750ec9255a270f24d9cfdf550ba2ef9cf.gif
@Kattata

I would like to purchase an Afamiliar!

Familiar ID: 12249
Payment method: Treasure
Which discount (if any): Discord
@Kattata

Familiar ID: 12249
Payment method: Treasure
GG24 Cicada Confluence Signature Graphic
heyZH2H.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
A hatchling with faceted eyes and cicada wings - black and yellow 'floral' Gaoler
[center]@Ackie Your total is 237,500 Treasure! Please send payment [b]by PM[/b] to @Kattata [emoji=cat 3 size=1]
@Ackie Your total is 237,500 Treasure! Please send payment by PM to @Kattata

0vKbO0g.png ... ..jsdqWwF.png ... ...23f9f17750ec9255a270f24d9cfdf550ba2ef9cf.gif
Hello! I am possibly interested in the New Owner's nudibranch familiar (by FallenDreemurr), but the image is broken! :O

Edit: @Kattata
Hello! I am possibly interested in the New Owner's nudibranch familiar (by FallenDreemurr), but the image is broken! :O

Edit: @Kattata
47O9KMz.pngb51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.png
@treesapperson Oh hello! :) I'm afraid that we rotate our stock every week, but I'll ask and see if there are any restrictions on buying from past restocks. Please hold and I'll get back to you asap![center] [emoji=cat 3 size=1][/center]
@treesapperson

Oh hello! :)

I'm afraid that we rotate our stock every week, but I'll ask and see if there are any restrictions on buying from past restocks. Please hold and I'll get back to you asap!

@Kattata Oops! I thought I was on the current week! So sorry about that, if I can't get the nudibranch then that's no problem, but I appreciate you being able to check for me :)

If I could ask, how do I find the current post for the afamiliars for sale? I am so bad at navigating forum posts, it's unreal lol
@Kattata Oops! I thought I was on the current week! So sorry about that, if I can't get the nudibranch then that's no problem, but I appreciate you being able to check for me :)

If I could ask, how do I find the current post for the afamiliars for sale? I am so bad at navigating forum posts, it's unreal lol
47O9KMz.pngb51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.png
@reesapperson Alright, so I checked and unfortunately we cannot sell from past restocks. Assuming it was unsold (meaning, unclaimed and unpaid for), the afam you were interested in might be included in a future restock! We generally circulate all unsold afams. And haha, no problem, I understand that Afamiliars can definitely be overwhelming, confusing, and intimidating for someone new! The shop post is available [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2892542/505#post_50078785]here[/url]! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Don't hesitate to ping or PM me if you have any other questions. ^^
@reesapperson

Alright, so I checked and unfortunately we cannot sell from past restocks. Assuming it was unsold (meaning, unclaimed and unpaid for), the afam you were interested in might be included in a future restock! We generally circulate all unsold afams.

And haha, no problem, I understand that Afamiliars can definitely be overwhelming, confusing, and intimidating for someone new! The shop post is available here!

Don't hesitate to ping or PM me if you have any other questions. ^^
@Kattata @Myndris

Familiar ID: 12246
Payment method: Gems
*Discord name (if applicable): prettylittledaydreams
@Kattata @Myndris

Familiar ID: 12246
Payment method: Gems
*Discord name (if applicable): prettylittledaydreams
0gldo0m.png
[center]@polychromatic Your total is 285 Gems! Please send payment [b]by PM[/b] to @Kattata [emoji=cat 3 size=1]
@polychromatic Your total is 285 Gems! Please send payment by PM to @Kattata