Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Afamiliars: Breedable Familiar Adopts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1048 1049
Have i finally claimed all of the first page

Nice
Have i finally claimed all of the first page

Nice
Wx6Zzdb.gif ERng8HZ.png
ZWH3lqT.png
Iconx100t.png Looking for shadow-themed Dragons!
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/294840665840549888/737484386819112998/Afamiliars_Title-7.png[/img] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2892542]Link to front page[/url][/center] [color=#adadad]_______ . [size=1][size=1][size=1].[/size][/size][/size][size=1][size=1].[/size][/size][size=1].[/size][size=2].[/size][size=1]•[/size][size=3]•[/size][/color][size=5] [b]AFAMILIARS REVAMP[/b][/size] [color=#adadad][size=3]•[/size][size=1]•[/size][size=2].[/size][size=1].[/size][size=1][size=1].[/size][/size][size=1][size=1][size=1].[/size][/size][/size] . _______[/color] Hello hello! As you've probably noticed from this ping, the shop has been totally remade and moved. This includes a huge change that includes: [left][LIST] [*] A shiny new spreadsheet! This has all 3 of the previous spreadsheets combined into one central location so that everything is easier to find. [*] A totally new look! [*] Guest sellers to provide even more stock and less downtime between sales. [*] More information regarding all the things. [*] Warcats! These are a discord exclusive. [*] A new event! [/LIST] Speaking of the new event...[/left] [rule] [center][size=5][b]Help Wanted: a Scry and Lore Contest[/b][/size][/center] [center][size=4]Contest Start Date/Time: [u]August 1st, 2020[/u][/size][/center] [center][size=4]Contest End Date/Time: [u]August 8th, 2020[/u] [i](rollover)[/i][/size][/center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/40542727][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/405428/40542727_350.png[/img][/url] [quote=Terry]As you all may know, I’m Terry, and I’ve been running this little shop for a while now with the mission of finding new homes for these creatures of Sornieth in need of one. But the operation has grown too large for me to handle alone. You see, I’ve had to expand my shop to accommodate the increased foot traffic and the larger number of Afamiliars that pass through on their way to their new homes. I’m getting too old to do all the work myself, and I prefer finding and caring for these creatures to running the shop anyway. So I’m looking for someone to run the shop for me. I haven’t had much success with the flyers that I’ve posted, so I’m asking around for nominations. Of course, they’ll need to meet the following basic qualifications. [quote=Help Wanted Ad][center][size=4][b][i]Help Wanted[i][/b][/size][/center] [center][size=4][i]Dragon Needed to Run Afamiliar Shop![i][/size][/center] [left] [list] [*][b][u]Must not be a green and brown colour palette[/b][/u]. It is important for the Afamiliars we care for to know who is in charge, and having another dragon in the same color palette as our other vendors might confuse them. [*][b][u]Must be a large breed[/b][/u]. Not all of the creatures we care for are cooperative, and some are rather large themselves, so the new shopkeep needs to be large enough and strong enough to keep up. [*][b][u]Must have a background in some type of familiar care[/b][/u]. They must be dedicated to caring for these creatures and finding them loving homes. [*]Can be any Flight. [/list][/left][/quote] But don’t worry, I’ll still be behind the scenes, preparing Afamiliars for their time in the shop and to fit into their new homes! Oh, and then there’s this baby Manticore I’ve found myself caring for. They’re going to take much more time and special care than I have time to provide I’m afraid, and it’s been rather difficult to find them a home to go to. The clan with the best nominee for the job posting will surely have proven that they have the necessary knowledge to care for them.[/quote] [rule] [center][size=5][b]Contest Rules[/b][/size][/center] Entries must provide a scry (with the workshop link or widget), outfit (with the widget or link to dressing room), and lore for the new Afamiliar shopkeep who will replace Terry in the shop post. This dragon should fit the above requirements. This should ideally be a dragon that does not exist, as a dragon matching the winning description will be acquired and outfitted at a later date to reside in @Bearded’s lair. (Must not be a green and brown colour palette. Must be a large breed. Must have a background in some type of familiar care. Can be any Flight.) The dragon in question should have a reason they wish to help these Afamiliars find new homes in their lore, and may even help in finding them and caring for them as well. For example, they could be an animal rescuer, a pest control dragon who cannot bring themselves to kill the creatures they are hired to catch, or a biologist studying genetics who needs to rehome their test subjects once they are grown. Dragons can be any flight. The winner will be chosen by Bearded. [b]To enter, fill out and post this form:[/b] [code] @Myndris [b]I'm entering the contest![/b] [b]Scry:[/b] [b]Outfit:[/b] [b]Lore:[/b] [/code] [rule] [center][size=5][b]Winning Prize[/b][/size][/center] [columns][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/536549186234220552/739204390996672612/150manticore.png[/img][nextcol] The winning design will be featured in the shop post, and their creator will be credited! The winner will also receive an exclusive Afamiliar, a baby Manticore, created by Bearded that will grow over time. [i]The winner will receive the full size version that is of higher quality.[/i] [/columns] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2892542]Link to front page[/url][/center] [rule] [quote][b]GENERAL PINGLIST[/b][size=1] @Myndris @Sketchanie @Malzykins @Saurgazing @Rowanne @Novetteus @GlitterDCMarvel @ToastyThief @Eiyora @bunlux @ExcelsisDeo @tigerstripes175 @daineger @Agion @littletoes101 @ArcticEira @BubblegumBabie @foreverrain @xaz @JourneyThePanda @mem @Zoruna @RisenWolf @Cacophony @maybeacat @tilli @KalicoKat @Gimeurcookie[/size][/quote] [quote][b]TERRY RESTOCK[/b][size=1] @birdfairy @Amezrou @Myndris @Jufnaty @KCDragons @Twye @HyperHero12 @thegracefuldeer @Pipisroom @Silverwulf @Wraith296 @Dragoninmywagon @Araneaserket @Bluecoriander @Dragonfruiteen @Unika @Silence @Alastriona1 @gloryeternal @AloeVerily @Katastrophic @Orphanblack @Scenario @Mysh @Malzykins @Gimeurcookie @Saurgazing @Rowanne @Novetteus @AliBird @Formless @GlitterDCMarvel @ToastyThief @Angels614 @ORDERoftheASP @potsie @bunlux @ExcelsisDeo @PiedPipecleaner @Kirrandria @daineger @NadiyaSilver @KalicoKat @littletoes101 @Tsiegh @BubblegumBabie @xaz @JourneyThePanda @BatCrooks @mem @Zoruna @viscus @RisenWolf @maybeacat @tilli [/size][/quote] [quote][b]GUEST SELLER ROTATION[/b][size=1] @maybeacat @RisenWolf @JourneyThePanda @KalicoKat @BatCrooks [/size][/quote]
Afamiliars_Title-7.png

_______ . .... AFAMILIARS REVAMP .... . _______

Hello hello! As you've probably noticed from this ping, the shop has been totally remade and moved. This includes a huge change that includes:
  • A shiny new spreadsheet! This has all 3 of the previous spreadsheets combined into one central location so that everything is easier to find.
  • A totally new look!
  • Guest sellers to provide even more stock and less downtime between sales.
  • More information regarding all the things.
  • Warcats! These are a discord exclusive.
  • A new event!

Speaking of the new event...

Help Wanted: a Scry and Lore Contest
Contest Start Date/Time: August 1st, 2020
Contest End Date/Time: August 8th, 2020 (rollover)

40542727_350.png
Terry wrote:
As you all may know, I’m Terry, and I’ve been running this little shop for a while now with the mission of finding new homes for these creatures of Sornieth in need of one. But the operation has grown too large for me to handle alone.

You see, I’ve had to expand my shop to accommodate the increased foot traffic and the larger number of Afamiliars that pass through on their way to their new homes. I’m getting too old to do all the work myself, and I prefer finding and caring for these creatures to running the shop anyway.

So I’m looking for someone to run the shop for me. I haven’t had much success with the flyers that I’ve posted, so I’m asking around for nominations. Of course, they’ll need to meet the following basic qualifications.

Help Wanted Ad wrote:
Help Wanted
Dragon Needed to Run Afamiliar Shop!
  • Must not be a green and brown colour palette. It is important for the Afamiliars we care for to know who is in charge, and having another dragon in the same color palette as our other vendors might confuse them.
  • Must be a large breed. Not all of the creatures we care for are cooperative, and some are rather large themselves, so the new shopkeep needs to be large enough and strong enough to keep up.
  • Must have a background in some type of familiar care. They must be dedicated to caring for these creatures and finding them loving homes.
  • Can be any Flight.

But don’t worry, I’ll still be behind the scenes, preparing Afamiliars for their time in the shop and to fit into their new homes!

Oh, and then there’s this baby Manticore I’ve found myself caring for. They’re going to take much more time and special care than I have time to provide I’m afraid, and it’s been rather difficult to find them a home to go to. The clan with the best nominee for the job posting will surely have proven that they have the necessary knowledge to care for them.

Contest Rules

Entries must provide a scry (with the workshop link or widget), outfit (with the widget or link to dressing room), and lore for the new Afamiliar shopkeep who will replace Terry in the shop post. This dragon should fit the above requirements. This should ideally be a dragon that does not exist, as a dragon matching the winning description will be acquired and outfitted at a later date to reside in @Bearded’s lair.

(Must not be a green and brown colour palette. Must be a large breed. Must have a background in some type of familiar care. Can be any Flight.)

The dragon in question should have a reason they wish to help these Afamiliars find new homes in their lore, and may even help in finding them and caring for them as well. For example, they could be an animal rescuer, a pest control dragon who cannot bring themselves to kill the creatures they are hired to catch, or a biologist studying genetics who needs to rehome their test subjects once they are grown. Dragons can be any flight.

The winner will be chosen by Bearded.

To enter, fill out and post this form:
Code:
@Myndris [b]I'm entering the contest![/b] [b]Scry:[/b] [b]Outfit:[/b] [b]Lore:[/b]

Winning Prize
150manticore.png The winning design will be featured in the shop post, and their creator will be credited!

The winner will also receive an exclusive Afamiliar, a baby Manticore, created by Bearded that will grow over time.

The winner will receive the full size version that is of higher quality.

Quote:
Wx6Zzdb.gif ERng8HZ.png
ZWH3lqT.png
@/Myndris

I would like to purchase an Afamiliar from: Moggie's Menagerie!

Familiar ID: 54
Breeding Requests Open? (y/n): Y (Though it will cost.)
Payment method: T
*Discord name (if applicable): Gime
@/Myndris

Familiar ID: 54
Breeding Requests Open? (y/n): Y (Though it will cost.)
Payment method: T
*Discord name (if applicable): Gime
@Myndris

I would like to purchase an Afamiliar from: Bojangles!

Familiar ID: 109
Breeding Requests Open? (y/n): Y
Payment method: Gems
*Discord name (if applicable): KalicoKat
@Myndris

I would like to purchase an Afamiliar from: Bojangles!

Familiar ID: 109
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
Also I currently have 5 bilwopers who would fit as a "subspecies" over here.

I would like to officially declare these bilwopers (Except 75 and 77 who do not fit.) as "Bonehead" When a bilwoper has a hard head. Typically skull like in looks but not always. This head must be distinctly colored from the body so it does not blend in.
Also I currently have 5 bilwopers who would fit as a "subspecies" over here.

I would like to officially declare these bilwopers (Except 75 and 77 who do not fit.) as "Bonehead" When a bilwoper has a hard head. Typically skull like in looks but not always. This head must be distinctly colored from the body so it does not blend in.
@Myndris

Familiar ID: 55
Breeding Requests Open? (y):
*Discord name (if applicable): JourneyThePanda
@Myndris

Familiar ID: 55
Breeding Requests Open? (y):
*Discord name (if applicable): JourneyThePanda
27440812_GZjSMQIlwnuqkJQ.png
@Myndris

I would like to purchase an Afamiliar from: Fawn's Fabulous Friends!

Familiar ID: 63
Breeding Requests Open? (y/n): y
Payment method: 300g
*Discord name (if applicable): BatCrooks
@Myndris

I would like to purchase an Afamiliar from: Fawn's Fabulous Friends!

Familiar ID: 63
Payment method: 300g
@JourneyThePanda

Gotcha! Your total is 285G!

@BatCrooks
Yupyup! Your total is 285G!
@JourneyThePanda

Gotcha! Your total is 285G!

@BatCrooks
Yupyup! Your total is 285G!
Wx6Zzdb.gif ERng8HZ.png
ZWH3lqT.png
@Myndris DOUBLE PURCHASE

I would like to purchase an Afamiliar from Terry!

Familiar ID: 45
Payment method: gems

I would like to purchase an Afamiliar from: Azi's!

Familiar ID: #101
@Myndris DOUBLE PURCHASE

I would like to purchase an Afamiliar from Terry!

Familiar ID: 45

I would like to purchase an Afamiliar from: Azi's!

Familiar ID: #101
@/Myndris

I would like to purchase an Afamiliar from: Fawn!

Familiar ID: 62
@/Myndris

I would like to purchase an Afamiliar from: Fawn!

Familiar ID: 62
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1048 1049