Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Inquisitive Imps {Closed}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@musicalsymphony

Hi, sorry for the delay! ^^ I can absolutely give your Coatl girl an Imp adopt, and I’m flattered that you’re here for more art!

And it sounds like you’ve got the math right! Base 200g + 50g for apparel, with the recolor for free! As Primals go, I don’t think Arcane will be too bad! I normally do 50g bribes (give or take, depending on difficulty), but I’d unlock it for 25g! That brings your total to 275g or 275kt.

If you want to do a mixed payment with both treasure and gems, or if you want to mix in some wishlist items, that’s cool with me! ^^ There’s some apparel, scenes, Baldwin mats, and other stuff I need, listed on my wishlist here. If you have any you want to throw in, just let me know, and we’ll work something out!

I’ll get started on your adopt after you send payment! ^^ And when I do, I can draw a few different mouths that might be what you’re looking for, and ping you to let you pick the one you like best!

Thanks for stopping by!
@musicalsymphony

Hi, sorry for the delay! ^^ I can absolutely give your Coatl girl an Imp adopt, and I’m flattered that you’re here for more art!

And it sounds like you’ve got the math right! Base 200g + 50g for apparel, with the recolor for free! As Primals go, I don’t think Arcane will be too bad! I normally do 50g bribes (give or take, depending on difficulty), but I’d unlock it for 25g! That brings your total to 275g or 275kt.

If you want to do a mixed payment with both treasure and gems, or if you want to mix in some wishlist items, that’s cool with me! ^^ There’s some apparel, scenes, Baldwin mats, and other stuff I need, listed on my wishlist here. If you have any you want to throw in, just let me know, and we’ll work something out!

I’ll get started on your adopt after you send payment! ^^ And when I do, I can draw a few different mouths that might be what you’re looking for, and ping you to let you pick the one you like best!

Thanks for stopping by!
A gentle soul who likes to help new players. Also called Mawk.

@MawkishMuse

Yeah that sounds good, though you might have to wait a bit because I forgot all about this during the few days, and whoops now I only have 100kt... I'll save up really quickly though! All I need is some time (less than a week)
@MawkishMuse

Yeah that sounds good, though you might have to wait a bit because I forgot all about this during the few days, and whoops now I only have 100kt... I'll save up really quickly though! All I need is some time (less than a week)
FORMERLY DiamondGemwing, I thought the username was weird, everyone typed it wrong
musicalsymphony.png[/url]
@musicalsymphony

I know that feeling XD Every time I Glimmer & Gloom some treasure back, I find myself spending it on art. I'll reserve you a slot so I don't forget. Just let me know when you've got payment for the two art pieces! ^^
@musicalsymphony

I know that feeling XD Every time I Glimmer & Gloom some treasure back, I find myself spending it on art. I'll reserve you a slot so I don't forget. Just let me know when you've got payment for the two art pieces! ^^

I would love to be added to the pinglist for the shop reopening ^ ^
I would love to be added to the pinglist for the shop reopening ^ ^
5stzUBF.png______ she/her
fr +4
english
portuguese
wishlist
_____6NDVAGQ.png
@Mabogoi

You've been added! ^^ Thanks for your interest!
@Mabogoi

You've been added! ^^ Thanks for your interest!

@MawkishMuse These are super pretty! Could I be added to all pinglists, please?
@MawkishMuse These are super pretty! Could I be added to all pinglists, please?
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist

You've been added! Thanks so much for your interest ^^
@Disillusionist

You've been added! Thanks so much for your interest ^^

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9