Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Inquisitive Imps {Closed}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@ReginaPhalange

Added! Thanks for your interest! ^^
@ReginaPhalange

Added! Thanks for your interest! ^^
A gentle soul who likes to help new players. Also called Mawk.

[center][size=2]@Julijohn99 @Ragnaroc @ScarletSultan @ReginaPhalange @Cyrya[/size][/center] ----- [center][size=5][font=cambria][b]Inquisitive Imps has re-opened!![/b][/font][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/kPh2L2X.png[/img] Also, the following new items have all been unlocked for adopts! [item=primary gene: tapir][item=tertiary gene: circuit][item=tertiary gene: ghost][item=tertiary gene: gembond] [item=vial of glowing sight][item=moonlight lace headpiece][item=moonlight lace collar][/center]

Inquisitive Imps has re-opened!!
kPh2L2X.png
Also, the following new items have all been unlocked for adopts!
Primary Gene: Tapir Tertiary Gene: Circuit Tertiary Gene: Ghost Tertiary Gene: Gembond
Vial of Glowing Sight Moonlight Lace Headpiece Moonlight Lace Collar

Bump ^
Bump ^

what would be the price in treasure to get an imp with petals/underbelly and [item=Will o' the Ember] (so base + what sort of bribes would the will and petals need)
what would be the price in treasure to get an imp with petals/underbelly and Will o' the Ember (so base + what sort of bribes would the will and petals need)
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@Cyrya

Petals is a bit of a beast, but the Will o' the Ember shouldn't be bad! I've drawn it a couple of times for meme art, so I'm pretty familiar with it. I normally do around 60kt for bribes, but I'd do less for the Embers.

How does 340kt sound? That'd be...

240kt (base) + 40kt (Embers) + 60kt (Petals) = 340kt.

@Cyrya

Petals is a bit of a beast, but the Will o' the Ember shouldn't be bad! I've drawn it a couple of times for meme art, so I'm pretty familiar with it. I normally do around 60kt for bribes, but I'd do less for the Embers.

How does 340kt sound? That'd be...

240kt (base) + 40kt (Embers) + 60kt (Petals) = 340kt.

it's sounds like something I could live with : 3 this is one of the few actually finished imps I have xD [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/14026896][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/140269/14026896_350.png[/img][/url] so Red Petals / Red Butterfly / Maize Underbelly so basically petals/basic/belly and then the embers : 3 would it be possible to see her with pout and content mouth before choosing which? if not then I guess pout
it's sounds like something I could live with : 3

this is one of the few actually finished imps I have xD
14026896_350.png

so Red Petals / Red Butterfly / Maize Underbelly so basically petals/basic/belly and then the embers : 3

would it be possible to see her with pout and content mouth before choosing which? if not then I guess pout
FR +10
@Cyrya

Ohhh, she looks so warm and lovely ;-; When she's finished, I can send you one version with pout, and one with content, and you can use whichever you like! It's no trouble!

I also notice she's following a butterfly in her accent. If you'd like, I can incorporate that for no extra cost? I'd be curious to try it out, but no worries if you're fine without it!

If all this sounds good, then go ahead and send payment, and I'll get started on her right away!
@Cyrya

Ohhh, she looks so warm and lovely ;-; When she's finished, I can send you one version with pout, and one with content, and you can use whichever you like! It's no trouble!

I also notice she's following a butterfly in her accent. If you'd like, I can incorporate that for no extra cost? I'd be curious to try it out, but no worries if you're fine without it!

If all this sounds good, then go ahead and send payment, and I'll get started on her right away!

I mean you can add the butterfly if you want :D it's just an accent that happened to fit her xD it's not part of her that has to be there :D
I mean you can add the butterfly if you want :D it's just an accent that happened to fit her xD it's not part of her that has to be there :D
FR +10
Hey could I please be added to the updates pinglist? Thank you :3

Will be coming to order something once I have enough gems XD
Hey could I please be added to the updates pinglist? Thank you :3

Will be coming to order something once I have enough gems XD
mU3UPIq.jpeg
@Scales25

Added! Thanks for your interest, and I'll look forward to seeing you later! ^^
@Scales25

Added! Thanks for your interest, and I'll look forward to seeing you later! ^^

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9