Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Inquisitive Imps {Closed}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@MythDancer

Oh my goodness, he's pretty ;3;

150g base + 50g apparel (headpiece) = 200g before any unlocks. I'd probably do 75g to create each of his gem genes? So 350g total?

I definitely understand the need for budgeting, and I plan to gradually unlock some genes on my own (once the shop slows down, I'm aiming to get Tapir and Ghost done). So if 350g is a bit pricey at the moment, I can put you on a pinglist for Facet or Filigree? That way if I (or someone else) unlocks them, I'll give you a head's up. You may have to wait a while, but you wouldn't have to pay for that gene. Just wanted to let you know it's an option! ^^
@MythDancer

Oh my goodness, he's pretty ;3;

150g base + 50g apparel (headpiece) = 200g before any unlocks. I'd probably do 75g to create each of his gem genes? So 350g total?

I definitely understand the need for budgeting, and I plan to gradually unlock some genes on my own (once the shop slows down, I'm aiming to get Tapir and Ghost done). So if 350g is a bit pricey at the moment, I can put you on a pinglist for Facet or Filigree? That way if I (or someone else) unlocks them, I'll give you a head's up. You may have to wait a while, but you wouldn't have to pay for that gene. Just wanted to let you know it's an option! ^^
A gentle soul who likes to help new players. Also called Mawk.

Ahh, thank you so much for understanding! Yes please, if you could add me to the pinglist that would be great <3 I'll start saving now, and if I manage to sell any auctions I'll for sure be back to buy at full price! I love your art so much.
Ahh, thank you so much for understanding! Yes please, if you could add me to the pinglist that would be great <3 I'll start saving now, and if I manage to sell any auctions I'll for sure be back to buy at full price! I love your art so much.
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
@MythDancer

Aw, thank you for saying so! ;3; I'm really happy that my art has gotten a positive response so far!

I've added you to the pinglist, so you're good to go <3 Thanks for your interest!
@MythDancer

Aw, thank you for saying so! ;3; I'm really happy that my art has gotten a positive response so far!

I've added you to the pinglist, so you're good to go <3 Thanks for your interest!

I lasted a day, haha. I need the adopt too badly to wait. 350g, right?
I lasted a day, haha. I need the adopt too badly to wait. 350g, right?
SVwovDT.png

yWUkzsg.pnglJQFrFF.pngUJGPEbE.png
@MythDancer

It was worth a try XD Welcome back!

Yep, 350g, and I'll add you to a slot right away! Thanks again!
@MythDancer

It was worth a try XD Welcome back!

Yep, 350g, and I'll add you to a slot right away! Thanks again!

@FishingNet Xerceas' adopt is finished! Thanks again, and just tell me if anything's amiss ^^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/TkStpuZ.png[/img] ----- @Cyrya Here's an update on newly unlocked items! [LIST] [*]Primary: Savannah [*]Primary: Starmap [*]Primary: Metallic [*]Secondary: Facet (paid, WIP) [*]Tertiary: Thylacine [*]Tertiary: Filigree (paid, WIP) [*]Conjurer's Hat (+recolors) [*]Haunted Flame Candles (+recolors) [*]Nebula Starsilk Earrings (+recolors) [*]Skin: Dreamweaver (pretty sure there's no recolors for this skin) [/LIST] All of these items have been added to the shop front, and are available to add to your adopts! If you'd like to preview anything, just let me know!
@FishingNet

Xerceas' adopt is finished! Thanks again, and just tell me if anything's amiss ^^
TkStpuZ.png

@Cyrya

Here's an update on newly unlocked items!
  • Primary: Savannah
  • Primary: Starmap
  • Primary: Metallic
  • Secondary: Facet (paid, WIP)
  • Tertiary: Thylacine
  • Tertiary: Filigree (paid, WIP)
  • Conjurer's Hat (+recolors)
  • Haunted Flame Candles (+recolors)
  • Nebula Starsilk Earrings (+recolors)
  • Skin: Dreamweaver (pretty sure there's no recolors for this skin)

All of these items have been added to the shop front, and are available to add to your adopts! If you'd like to preview anything, just let me know!

It looks great! Thank you so much :)
It looks great! Thank you so much :)
C5V5o0z.png
@MythDancer Dmitri's adopt is done! I hope you enjoy it, and please just tell me if anything's amiss! [img]https://i.imgur.com/fKlEg2N.png[/img]
@MythDancer

Dmitri's adopt is done! I hope you enjoy it, and please just tell me if anything's amiss!
fKlEg2N.png

@MawkishMuse Hiyah! I couldn't find an order form (but I'm very tired and may have missed it) but I'd love to get one of these for my girl, Nayyara! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51558189][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/515582/51558189_350.png[/img][/url] I'd love to also have her with the Rose Thorn Crown, and the frown face :) I'll be paying in gems or treasure, depending on your preference and/or my future ability to comprehend budgeting :) Edit: also, pinglist me for future openings?
@MawkishMuse

Hiyah! I couldn't find an order form (but I'm very tired and may have missed it) but I'd love to get one of these for my girl, Nayyara!

51558189_350.png

I'd love to also have her with the Rose Thorn Crown, and the frown face :)

I'll be paying in gems or treasure, depending on your preference and/or my future ability to comprehend budgeting :)

Edit: also, pinglist me for future openings?
tOvDFgM.png
@ScarletSultan Hi, you're fine! ^^ At the moment, the only thing harder than staying awake is doing math, so I feel you there. [img]https://thumbs.gfycat.com/CompassionateScrawnyBlackwidowspider-size_restricted.gif[/img] I figure life is easier without an order form to fill out, so just flop a dragon on the table and you're pretty much good to go here! As for Nayyara, 150g for her base + 50g to add apparel = 200g. Gems are preferred, but I'll definitely still accept treasure at 1:1200 (which would be...240kt?). If 200g/240kt sounds fine with you, I'll add you to a slot and get started on her in the morning ^^ Thanks for your interest either way! Edit: Added now ^^
@ScarletSultan

Hi, you're fine! ^^ At the moment, the only thing harder than staying awake is doing math, so I feel you there.
CompassionateScrawnyBlackwidowspider-size_restricted.gif
I figure life is easier without an order form to fill out, so just flop a dragon on the table and you're pretty much good to go here!

As for Nayyara, 150g for her base + 50g to add apparel = 200g. Gems are preferred, but I'll definitely still accept treasure at 1:1200 (which would be...240kt?).

If 200g/240kt sounds fine with you, I'll add you to a slot and get started on her in the morning ^^ Thanks for your interest either way!

Edit: Added now ^^

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9