Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Stained Glass Portraits - pinglist
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91
[quote name="Cordially" date="2022-10-06 22:22:34" ] Hello! Thank you all so much for your patience. Your portraits are done - please let me know if you'd like any changes! @/urbancountry26 Here's Jungos and Ulasta's portraits! [/quote] @Cordially They are gorgeous, thank you - also the other two were great too. Not sure I thanked you back when they were done. Hope life is treating you ok, take it easy hun - you (& your health) come first, we can wait for our pixel pictures).
Cordially wrote on 2022-10-06 22:22:34:
Hello! Thank you all so much for your patience. Your portraits are done - please let me know if you'd like any changes!
@/urbancountry26 Here's Jungos and Ulasta's portraits!

@Cordially
They are gorgeous, thank you - also the other two were great too.
Not sure I thanked you back when they were done.
Hope life is treating you ok, take it easy hun - you (& your health) come first,
we can wait for our pixel pictures).
1582_200px_urbancountry26_by_miirshroom-dce92sn.png B18_L.pngc1-M13-1001.pngc2-M29-1001.pngc3-L15-1001.pngc4-L16-1001.pngc5-S18-1001.pngT10.pngB18_R.png
CJzWIft.png
@Cordially

I love them! Thank you so much!
@Cordially

I love them! Thank you so much!
smol_zest.pngsmol_poppy.png
@Cordially Hi! Could you only ping me when you open currency slots (RLC or FRC)? No pings for foddart/eggs/etc slots. Thank you!
@Cordially Hi! Could you only ping me when you open currency slots (RLC or FRC)? No pings for foddart/eggs/etc slots. Thank you!
qBNWrht.png »About Me
»Writing Shop
»Hatchery
»Subspecies
»Lore
»Free Toyhouse Codes
»Lineage Project (TBA)
Sanguinary.gif
@Sanguinary

Got it! n_n

edit: would you still like to be pinged for shop updates? ex. for new bases and the like?
@Sanguinary

Got it! n_n

edit: would you still like to be pinged for shop updates? ex. for new bases and the like?
[LvA 2023] Top 26 Ticket Earners / badge by Irithyll (#157246)_
sZShZzW.png
WKtl2lb.png
jFZJEcu.png
FObX7rS.png
(spoilers for taz: b)
_Contralto / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)Ace / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)
@Cordially That would be fine still!
@Cordially That would be fine still!
qBNWrht.png »About Me
»Writing Shop
»Hatchery
»Subspecies
»Lore
»Free Toyhouse Codes
»Lineage Project (TBA)
Sanguinary.gif
@Sanguinary

Noted :]
@Sanguinary

Noted :]
sZShZzW.png
WKtl2lb.png
jFZJEcu.png
FObX7rS.png
_Contralto / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)Ace / pixel adopt by Hawkeyyee (#146802)
@Cordially - could you add us to the pinglist for any open slots please? thank you ^^
@Cordially - could you add us to the pinglist for any open slots please? thank you ^^
...................................HslJD2N.png
...................................JvUa9ma.png
...................................FObX7rS.png
ede56a3e20547c165fa512c47d2e5b0326aabe8a.gif
........f617b71e2b879364b6c3643b3787fa1efb80f1b3.gif
loimysO.png.
fkWjutW.png.
UU9vIu2.png
@VHShorrortapes

You've been added. Thanks for your interest! n_n
@VHShorrortapes

You've been added. Thanks for your interest! n_n
sZShZzW.png
WKtl2lb.png
jFZJEcu.png
FObX7rS.png
Giving this old thread a bump in prep for LvA foddart! Pinglists are up and an official big ping will go out.. tomorrow? .... Stay tuned for new bases + a stained glass type :]c
Giving this old thread a bump in prep for LvA foddart! Pinglists are up and an official big ping will go out.. tomorrow? .... Stay tuned for new bases + a stained glass type :]c
sZShZzW.png
WKtl2lb.png
jFZJEcu.png
FObX7rS.png
[size=2][b]Open slots (will also ping for fodder):[/b] @scarecrane @RisenWolf @Saphire6Luna @Piercingeyes @bunlux @dragonpals @Harbinger @DraigTeg @DarkVixen @Crystalitar @Rouke @InsanityAbyss @halforq @Angu15 @Aerinsol @mgcltwo @RoseArcana @Noodleydoo @l0x0l @worldpillar @Binary00101010 @Drag0n5 @Leopardmask @moonstrucksmorns @Oitykru @Noctiferous @HylianPharaoh @EverestEcho @urbancountry26 @BlackRayser @cakespeare @perfectoranges @Zildie @velvetpaws @Dulta @Namira @BeckAlistiere @HoneyedBee @Lindulcis @CrystalBlackpaws @SnailMuffin @tthheeoo @amapup @Alcove @pheelthemoment @CascadingCosmos @hawketh @VHShorrortapes [b]Open slots (main shop only):[/b] @Sanguinary @Wolfspeaker [b]News & updates (fest and apparel slots, new bases, etc.):[/b] @dragonpals @onemessyperson @StarWraith @Drag0n5 @Namira @Sanguinary[/size] --------------------------- Hello everyone! It’s been a while since I last sent out a mass ping. I have a few exciting things to cover: [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] [b]On-site pinglists are now available![/b] Please subscribe below if you’d still like to get pings about future open slots and/or updates to the shop - I don’t think I’ll be sending out another old-fashioned mass ping like this in the future. Thanks so much for your interest and support! [center][pinglist=12870] [pinglist=12871] [pinglist=12874] [pinglist=12872][/center] [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] I’ll be opening [b]foddart slots for [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3290776/1#post_55550348][u][emoji=light rune size=1] LvA [emoji=arcane rune size=1][/u][/url] tomorrow[/b] - please take a look! :] [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] [b]New bases for auraboas/sandsurges and a new glass type (sunlit) will be debuting tomorrow for [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3290776]LvA foddart[/url][/b] - check ‘em out! They’ll join the main shop’s catalogue in the future for FRC: [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/GoXmZzG.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/6Y5RH2i.gif[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/QZgC8m1.png[/img][/center] [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] And lastly, [b]regular + apparel slots[/b] may open up here during NotN if I'm not feeling too burnt out but we'll see... [emoji=pearlcatcher sleepy size=1] That's all for now! Thanks again for your interest and support over the years!
Open slots (will also ping for fodder):
@scarecrane @RisenWolf @Saphire6Luna @Piercingeyes @bunlux @dragonpals @Harbinger @DraigTeg @DarkVixen @Crystalitar @Rouke @InsanityAbyss @halforq @Angu15 @Aerinsol @mgcltwo @RoseArcana @Noodleydoo @l0x0l @worldpillar @Binary00101010 @Drag0n5 @Leopardmask @moonstrucksmorns @Oitykru @Noctiferous @HylianPharaoh @EverestEcho @urbancountry26 @BlackRayser @cakespeare @perfectoranges @Zildie @velvetpaws @Dulta @Namira @BeckAlistiere @HoneyedBee @Lindulcis @CrystalBlackpaws @SnailMuffin @tthheeoo @amapup @Alcove @pheelthemoment @CascadingCosmos @hawketh @VHShorrortapes

Open slots (main shop only):
@Sanguinary @Wolfspeaker

News & updates (fest and apparel slots, new bases, etc.):
@dragonpals @onemessyperson @StarWraith @Drag0n5 @Namira @Sanguinary

Hello everyone! It’s been a while since I last sent out a mass ping. I have a few exciting things to cover:

On-site pinglists are now available! Please subscribe below if you’d still like to get pings about future open slots and/or updates to the shop - I don’t think I’ll be sending out another old-fashioned mass ping like this in the future. Thanks so much for your interest and support!

I’ll be opening foddart slots for LvA tomorrow - please take a look! :]

New bases for auraboas/sandsurges and a new glass type (sunlit) will be debuting tomorrow for LvA foddart - check ‘em out! They’ll join the main shop’s catalogue in the future for FRC:
GoXmZzG.png

6Y5RH2i.gif

QZgC8m1.png

And lastly, regular + apparel slots may open up here during NotN if I'm not feeling too burnt out but we'll see...

That's all for now! Thanks again for your interest and support over the years!
sZShZzW.png
WKtl2lb.png
jFZJEcu.png
FObX7rS.png
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91