Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Build-A-Derg Workshop: [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
@wickedpixie
the poison looks great!!
@wickedpixie
the poison looks great!!
@BreezeBrambles
@MythDancer
@amoebawasp
@sunwolf
@WhateverTrash
@Severynn

Hi guys! I just wanted give y'all a few updates:

Bogsneaks are finally here! c: @TrashSiren 's been working hard on them and they're adorable. From what I understand, you'll have the option to toggle some of the face fins.

Life's been busy but we're working on updating our galleries and the gene list so it's easier for y'all to browse. I also wanted to let you know Siren and I are fixing our pricing guide to have something a little more simplified. We're going to categorize genes into either Basic (free, will include underbelly & stained terts), Simple, Complex, and Line-Breaking. The last category will only apply to ancient breeds for their tertiaries.

For the price guide, here's a rough preview of what we have:
Quote:
Breeds have a base price that will be added to as you customize your new stuffed friend!

Banescales: 80g
*Bogsneaks: 60g
Modern Breeds*: 40g

Simple Genes are defined as those that typically have only a single accent color with limited gradients used to form a pattern on the dragon's body or wings

Complex Genes are defined as those that typically require multiple accent colors, gradients, and/or layer effects to replicate a more intricate design on the dragon's body or wings

Premade Modern Breeds made by Ammoth will have a base price of 40g, Bogs will have a base of 60g as TS made the base herself, and Banes will be 80g because ancients don't follow the 2/2/2 setup so I couldn't use the standard template for most of it.

Because Ancient genes are all inherently breed-specific, they'll probably cost a little more than their modern counterparts (like an extra +5g because we won't be able to recycle the templates between breeds u.u).

While I work on updating the gallery, gene list, and pricing, note that Poison, Sugarplum, and Porcupine have been sponsored and made for Banescales so you can look forward to that shortly!

Finally, I've decided to include the hoard icons for free for the first ten orders made <3 After that, they'll go back to being an additional 10g.

As always, let me know if you want to be removed from the general pinglist/ transferred to either the ancient-only or modern-only ping lists
@BreezeBrambles
@MythDancer
@amoebawasp
@sunwolf
@WhateverTrash
@Severynn

Hi guys! I just wanted give y'all a few updates:

Bogsneaks are finally here! c: @TrashSiren 's been working hard on them and they're adorable. From what I understand, you'll have the option to toggle some of the face fins.

Life's been busy but we're working on updating our galleries and the gene list so it's easier for y'all to browse. I also wanted to let you know Siren and I are fixing our pricing guide to have something a little more simplified. We're going to categorize genes into either Basic (free, will include underbelly & stained terts), Simple, Complex, and Line-Breaking. The last category will only apply to ancient breeds for their tertiaries.

For the price guide, here's a rough preview of what we have:
Quote:
Breeds have a base price that will be added to as you customize your new stuffed friend!

Banescales: 80g
*Bogsneaks: 60g
Modern Breeds*: 40g

Simple Genes are defined as those that typically have only a single accent color with limited gradients used to form a pattern on the dragon's body or wings

Complex Genes are defined as those that typically require multiple accent colors, gradients, and/or layer effects to replicate a more intricate design on the dragon's body or wings

Premade Modern Breeds made by Ammoth will have a base price of 40g, Bogs will have a base of 60g as TS made the base herself, and Banes will be 80g because ancients don't follow the 2/2/2 setup so I couldn't use the standard template for most of it.

Because Ancient genes are all inherently breed-specific, they'll probably cost a little more than their modern counterparts (like an extra +5g because we won't be able to recycle the templates between breeds u.u).

While I work on updating the gallery, gene list, and pricing, note that Poison, Sugarplum, and Porcupine have been sponsored and made for Banescales so you can look forward to that shortly!

Finally, I've decided to include the hoard icons for free for the first ten orders made <3 After that, they'll go back to being an additional 10g.

As always, let me know if you want to be removed from the general pinglist/ transferred to either the ancient-only or modern-only ping lists
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.png
~~~~~
Be my friend!!!
~~~~~
[columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57165312][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/571654/57165312_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [font=apple chancery]Banescale - Plague Uncommon (Stitch) Poison / Sugarplum / Porcupine @BreezeBrambles[/font] [img]https://i.ibb.co/2F2GGQP/57165312-Hoard.png[/img] [/columns] [center][img]https://i.ibb.co/jz5phZc/57165312-Plush.png[/img][/center] *Please include a credit that links back to this post if you post the plushie without the hyperlink sent to you via PM <3 ----- Also, hold on to your payment for now - I think with our price reworks it'll be lower than I originally quoted and I don't want you to overpay ^~^ I'll message you when we finish ironing out the kinks
57165312_350.png Banescale - Plague Uncommon (Stitch)
Poison / Sugarplum / Porcupine
@BreezeBrambles

57165312-Hoard.png
57165312-Plush.png

*Please include a credit that links back to this post if you post the plushie without the hyperlink sent to you via PM <3
Also, hold on to your payment for now - I think with our price reworks it'll be lower than I originally quoted and I don't want you to overpay ^~^ I'll message you when we finish ironing out the kinks
~~~~~
Be my friend!!!
~~~~~
@wickedpixie
aaaa she looks so good! thank you so so much <3
@wickedpixie
aaaa she looks so good! thank you so so much <3
@wickedpixie

Can I please be added to the pinglist?
@wickedpixie

Can I please be added to the pinglist?
mU3UPIq.jpeg
@Scales25 absolutely! I'll put you on the general pinglist for now but let me know if you'd like to be moved to either the modern-only or ancient-only ones
@Scales25 absolutely! I'll put you on the general pinglist for now but let me know if you'd like to be moved to either the modern-only or ancient-only ones
~~~~~
Be my friend!!!
~~~~~
@BreezeBrambles with the new pricing, the Bane base is 80g, the sponsored tert is still 100g, sugarplum technically went up but I'll leave it at 10g, and poison is still 50g. The new total for you is 240g & poison will be free on your next order if you decide to get a plush for your boy c: ----- [size=1] @BreezeBrambles @MythDancer @amoebawasp @sunwolf @WhateverTrash @Severynn @Scales25 [/size] The new prices for ancients have been posted! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2881460#post_43863016]Our gene/pricing guide is posted here[/url]. We're still working on previews for y'all. @TrashSiren has to deal with [i]all[/i] the modern breeds, so it's taking her a little longer to set up shop. We agreed on the prices but are still sorting the modern genes into their respective price groups. If you'd like to reserve a spot for a modern you can still do so and I'll give you a quote estimate, though Siren will have the last word there. I can also tell you if a particular modern gene was premade by Ammoth or if it needs to be sponsored. c: For ancients, all the information is up to date and I can now take more orders. There are still [s]10[/s] 9 slots left that come with free hoard icons. We're also working on some bases modeled after the stuffed moths [item=stuffed mith] and vulpine plushies [item=flowering vulpine plushie] so if you're particularly interested in either of these give us a ping and we'll try to focus more on them >.>
@BreezeBrambles with the new pricing, the Bane base is 80g, the sponsored tert is still 100g, sugarplum technically went up but I'll leave it at 10g, and poison is still 50g. The new total for you is 240g & poison will be free on your next order if you decide to get a plush for your boy c:

@BreezeBrambles
@MythDancer
@amoebawasp
@sunwolf
@WhateverTrash
@Severynn
@Scales25

The new prices for ancients have been posted! Our gene/pricing guide is posted here.

We're still working on previews for y'all. @TrashSiren has to deal with all the modern breeds, so it's taking her a little longer to set up shop. We agreed on the prices but are still sorting the modern genes into their respective price groups. If you'd like to reserve a spot for a modern you can still do so and I'll give you a quote estimate, though Siren will have the last word there. I can also tell you if a particular modern gene was premade by Ammoth or if it needs to be sponsored. c:

For ancients, all the information is up to date and I can now take more orders.

There are still 10 9 slots left that come with free hoard icons.

We're also working on some bases modeled after the stuffed moths Stuffed Mith and vulpine plushies Flowering Vulpine Plushie so if you're particularly interested in either of these give us a ping and we'll try to focus more on them >.>
~~~~~
Be my friend!!!
~~~~~
@wickedpixie Sounds good! Sending the gems your way and I'll get another plush some other time. Thank you so so much! [emoji=banescale love size=2]
@wickedpixie
Sounds good! Sending the gems your way and I'll get another plush some other time. Thank you so so much!
[size=1] @BreezeBrambles @MythDancer @amoebawasp @sunwolf @WhateverTrash @Severynn @Scales25 [/size] Trail is now available for Banescale plushies! [img]https://i.ibb.co/gz60hmr/Screen-Shot-2020-07-12-at-4-20-53-PM.png[/img] It is classified as a complex gene (which adds 20g to the base price if selected). *We understand that the genes costing extra can be a bit annoying but we decided it was the best way to charge fairly for our time. Some genes are pretty easy to edit while others are quite a bit harder; it didn't seem right to charge someone the same for Stripes as we would for Butterfly when the former could be finished fairly quickly in comparison. We tried to make the prices reasonable and looked at other similar adopt shops to check that we weren't overcharging. This is the best system we could come up with but if you have any feedback about pricing or the way the shop is set up please let us know and we will take it into account!

@BreezeBrambles
@MythDancer
@amoebawasp
@sunwolf
@WhateverTrash
@Severynn
@Scales25

Trail is now available for Banescale plushies!
Screen-Shot-2020-07-12-at-4-20-53-PM.png

It is classified as a complex gene (which adds 20g to the base price if selected).

*We understand that the genes costing extra can be a bit annoying but we decided it was the best way to charge fairly for our time. Some genes are pretty easy to edit while others are quite a bit harder; it didn't seem right to charge someone the same for Stripes as we would for Butterfly when the former could be finished fairly quickly in comparison. We tried to make the prices reasonable and looked at other similar adopt shops to check that we weren't overcharging. This is the best system we could come up with but if you have any feedback about pricing or the way the shop is set up please let us know and we will take it into account!
~~~~~
Be my friend!!!
~~~~~
[size=1] @BreezeBrambles @MythDancer @amoebawasp @sunwolf @WhateverTrash @Severynn @Scales25 [/size] Now available without a sponsor fee: Banescale Petals ~ [img]https://i.ibb.co/Rjpqr3y/petals-example.png[/img] I'll try to update one gene per day, though that may not always be possible

@BreezeBrambles
@MythDancer
@amoebawasp
@sunwolf
@WhateverTrash
@Severynn
@Scales25

Now available without a sponsor fee: Banescale Petals ~
petals-example.png

I'll try to update one gene per day, though that may not always be possible
~~~~~