Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Build-A-Derg Workshop: [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
@Ambecile
@simplyonewinged
@fizzykoi
@DashieDoesThings
@Bunshee
@ViLight
@DaisyChain82
@smeen
@VoidQueenSat

Hey guys! sorry for ghosting y'all for a bit. Autoimmune has been acting up so I'm a lot lower on spoons than I previously thought I'd be. However, a wonderful friend is going to be joining as a Build-a-Derg helper to get things moving again. @Kuyoo is now part of the team and is currently working on adding to the Gaoler base!! And I'm finishing up the rose thorn wings rn <3
@Ambecile
@simplyonewinged
@fizzykoi
@DashieDoesThings
@Bunshee
@ViLight
@DaisyChain82
@smeen
@VoidQueenSat

Hey guys! sorry for ghosting y'all for a bit. Autoimmune has been acting up so I'm a lot lower on spoons than I previously thought I'd be. However, a wonderful friend is going to be joining as a Build-a-Derg helper to get things moving again. @Kuyoo is now part of the team and is currently working on adding to the Gaoler base!! And I'm finishing up the rose thorn wings rn <3
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.png
~~~~~
Be my friend!!!
~~~~~
@wickedpixie hope all is well and that you’re staying safe
@wickedpixie hope all is well and that you’re staying safe
item_intact_clay_relief_by_dogi_crimson-da9c1ar.gif image0.gif deity_lightweaver_by_dogi_crimson-da9s0kb.gif image0.gif item_intact_clay_relief_by_dogi_crimson-da9c1ar.gif
@WickedPixie I hope that you are doing better! I totally understand as I have to deal with my autoimmune (experiencing a flare up as I type this haha ^^' ) Again, please take the time you need to rest! I was just worried since there wasn't an update. I am still beyond excited to see the finished dragon doll! Again, I hope you feel better! :))
@WickedPixie I hope that you are doing better! I totally understand as I have to deal with my autoimmune (experiencing a flare up as I type this haha ^^' ) Again, please take the time you need to rest! I was just worried since there wasn't an update. I am still beyond excited to see the finished dragon doll! Again, I hope you feel better! :))
QGlDrIs.png qgYlJxH.png
[s]hello pals!!! as mentioned by @WickedPixie, i've joined the team, but i've been a little unmotivated to work on things as of late and also have college to attend to. regardless, even if it takes a while, i'll be sure to work hard and get stuff done for y'all [emoji=familiar heart size=1][/s] [i]no longer working on this, i'm sorry [emoji=coatl sad size=1][/i]
hello pals!!! as mentioned by @WickedPixie, i've joined the team, but i've been a little unmotivated to work on things as of late and also have college to attend to. regardless, even if it takes a while, i'll be sure to work hard and get stuff done for y'all

no longer working on this, i'm sorry
♥♥♥♥
he/him | 20 | bird lover | proud sapling | join our fan-made FR discord!
VdNwmsY.gif54w1XH3.png
@fizzykoi progress is being made [img]https://i.ibb.co/vwVVgx1/Screen-Shot-2020-12-03-at-1-02-39-AM.png[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/7z7C3BY/Screen-Shot-2020-12-03-at-9-08-21-PM.png[/img]
@fizzykoi progress is being made
Screen-Shot-2020-12-03-at-1-02-39-AM.png
Screen-Shot-2020-12-03-at-9-08-21-PM.png
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.png
~~~~~
Be my friend!!!
~~~~~
would it be possible to get a quote in treasure?
would it be possible to get a quote in treasure?
eA9odUz.png "lights on!"
@wickedpixie ahhhhhhhh it looks amazing ;w; I’m so excited! Thank you so much for the update <3
@wickedpixie ahhhhhhhh it looks amazing ;w; I’m so excited! Thank you so much for the update <3
QGlDrIs.png qgYlJxH.png
@WickedPixie I would love to be added to the pinglist, please and thank you! [emoji=heart size=1]
@WickedPixie
I would love to be added to the pinglist, please and thank you!
rez.gif
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2891574][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/745388037944639528/746961355881447475/Secondary_Bump_Button.png[/img][/url][/center]
Secondary_Bump_Button.png
tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
She/Her, 21 [ONLINE]
nabTo2S.png
@WickedPixie | May I be added to the pinglist for open slots?
@WickedPixie | May I be added to the pinglist for open slots?
i've known you for forever and a day . . .
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33