Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Build-A-Derg Workshop: [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
@wickedpixie I was wondering when my build a derg would be ready? My order was place 11/16/2020
@wickedpixie I was wondering when my build a derg would be ready? My order was place 11/16/2020
item_intact_clay_relief_by_dogi_crimson-da9c1ar.gif image0.gif deity_lightweaver_by_dogi_crimson-da9s0kb.gif image0.gif item_intact_clay_relief_by_dogi_crimson-da9c1ar.gif
@WickedPixie Hi there! I'd like to order a build-a-derg to match one of my babies from argotiquely's hatchery! [b]Your Username[/b]: graciensm [b]Breed of Dragon[/b]: coatl [b]Element & Eye Rarity[/b]: light common [b]Prim / Sec / Tert Colors[/b]: sunshine / stonewash/ vermillion [b]Prim / Sec / Tert Genes[/b]: jaguar / butterfly / glimmer [b]Dragon BBCode[/b]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63791533][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/637916/63791533_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Eye Type[/b]: ( Button / Stitched / Special* ) button [b]Include Hoard Icon[/b]: ( Y / N ) no [b]Sackdoll Version, if applicable:[/b] [b]Skins/Accents/Etc[/b]: none [b]Additional Notes[/b]: none --- [b]Price Total[/b]: I think 65 g because I'm sponsoring jaguar? but if this is incorrect please let me know (I am notoriously bad at math!) [b]Payment Method[/b]: gems!
@WickedPixie Hi there! I'd like to order a build-a-derg to match one of my babies from argotiquely's hatchery!
Your Username: graciensm
Breed of Dragon: coatl
Element & Eye Rarity: light common
Prim / Sec / Tert Colors: sunshine / stonewash/ vermillion
Prim / Sec / Tert Genes: jaguar / butterfly / glimmer
Dragon BBCode: 63791533_350.png

Eye Type: ( Button / Stitched / Special* ) button
Include Hoard Icon: ( Y / N ) no

Sackdoll Version, if applicable:
Skins/Accents/Etc: none
Additional Notes: none
---
Price Total: I think 65 g because I'm sponsoring jaguar? but if this is incorrect please let me know (I am notoriously bad at math!)
Payment Method: gems!
@WickedPixie hi there! I was wondering if I could have an update on the dragon doll? I haven't heard from you in a few months and just want to make sure everything is fine ^^ I hope that you are doing well!
@WickedPixie hi there! I was wondering if I could have an update on the dragon doll? I haven't heard from you in a few months and just want to make sure everything is fine ^^ I hope that you are doing well!
QGlDrIs.png qgYlJxH.png
Hello??
Hello??
item_intact_clay_relief_by_dogi_crimson-da9c1ar.gif image0.gif deity_lightweaver_by_dogi_crimson-da9s0kb.gif image0.gif item_intact_clay_relief_by_dogi_crimson-da9c1ar.gif
Replying to this thread gives me anxiety because it bumps it but I just wanted to say I'm slowly sending out the adopts and Daisy's has been sent
Replying to this thread gives me anxiety because it bumps it but I just wanted to say I'm slowly sending out the adopts and Daisy's has been sent
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.png
~~~~~
Be my friend!!!
~~~~~
@wickedpixie it’s okay hun! Take your time, I was just getting impatient and that my fault and I apologize. I hope you’re feeling better!
@wickedpixie it’s okay hun! Take your time, I was just getting impatient and that my fault and I apologize. I hope you’re feeling better!
@RareVermillion you need one of these
@RareVermillion you need one of these
ZLcr9dC.gif
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33