Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [ShaDom] Foxables Adopts
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 71 72
May I be added to the pinglist please
May I be added to the pinglist please
B085zk6.pngBbHtKFT.pnghVDz5nC.png
@Brewstoid
Added <3
@Brewstoid
Added <3
F9No6Gk.png
I'd pinged @assiduendo back at the end of June to be removed from the pinglist, per what the original post says but I'm not sure if it was missed.

If you are able to, can you remove me, @HollowBay?

Much thanks. <3
I'd pinged @assiduendo back at the end of June to be removed from the pinglist, per what the original post says but I'm not sure if it was missed.

If you are able to, can you remove me, @HollowBay?

Much thanks. <3
8cyCQlv.gifbCunjaM.pngThXlXJ7.pngvPAKvBC.gif2CNAACg.gif
I'm sorry for the inconvience! I'll remove you right away!

@Holographic
I'm sorry for the inconvience! I'll remove you right away!

@Holographic
F9No6Gk.png
I'd like to be removed from the pinglist please! it's a busy busy week for droplets
I'd like to be removed from the pinglist please! it's a busy busy week for droplets
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55474949][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/554750/55474949_350.png[/img][/url] [center][size=5][color=#3d2852][font=optima][i]Kelebek flutters his wings at the exciting news of [b]Foxes being open for the next two weeks[/b][/i]... [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
55474949_350.png
Kelebek flutters his wings at the exciting news of Foxes being open for the next two weeks...
69.png5M9CHlS.gif9WYyCMK.pngvLASaL9.png84.png
@alleyes007 I will move you today [emoji=familiar heart size=1] @MeadowMatriarch Seeing Kelebek always warms my dark little heart [emoji=heart size=1]
@alleyes007

I will move you today

@MeadowMatriarch Seeing Kelebek always warms my dark little heart
F9No6Gk.png
[center][img]https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/2020/07/24/20/55/red-fox-5435060_1280.png[/img] Good afternoon everyone! I want to apologize for the missing ping yesterday and today's late ping. A lot of things happened irl and I wasn't able to be here ;y; This is your daily reminder to get your foxes [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Pinglist is updated [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] Please check the spreadsheet to see who's online! [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hugPrjmBFRWG8jBcA1mH0dt_ijx_3ADjAO4wEokcVho/edit?usp=sharing]Spreadsheet[/url] -Nara snuggles up with the pinglist-[/center] "[size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0] @Zillua @GrinningFox @Stanzascale @Bxy26 @TimelordSnowy @UserOfShadows @EmperorAra @ladywindgrace @Kawaiicoco789 @Calixia @EnglishRose @PanGoldenclaw @weet @Cyriusli @TyvianRed @Drayna @RobinNightngale @Valla @Mimifan101 @krsyume0508 @ShevanIrir @Ladybugdea @ginsenggurl @GrimLollie @holdhoIyghost @Lissy @Eschtaaa @KingKatiedid @aceofshades @WardenOfTheBluff @Twalio @Cerelin @tsukisasaki @AlcatrazSystem @kiwipen @erevainsgirl @Forestwolf @GuardParade @spicewitch @MegaCharizardX99 @ghostss @Yharim @DraigTeg @MegaAbsols @Tserin @airdragon @Kattata @Katsuji @Puggles @endlessstation @Esc890 @MoonlitCacti @Disillusionist @GameMaker @SelfHybrid @squidragon @Melova @Nulume @Breshcandra @danijust @Spacebrigade @gravitycon @nightclouds @Emberglo @Pufferheart @Jazzyleia @ProphetSystem @LeRawrs @tigressRising @AnnaM0on @Luminax @SandBoa @jbapple @BubbleBirb @HolyCrepe @FinnFantastic @Vaixation @Boughkeeper @KCatonica @vangeance @Apology @fairycatrainbow @genderquest @SonyaAxel @OtakuTrash @Brewstoid @EndertheTurtle @Coward @Norayna0ekoa @WolfTrickster @odakotarose @silenceglaive @CosmicVengeance @Medievalredragon @PearlyGirl @Eliriel @DarkWolf133 @PolarSong @Ragsy @WaverVelvet @MeadowMatriarch @Probablynx @Sansavii @EternalScribe @Noddddd @davietoowavey @Andronai @Sidegrinder @beanutbutter @Sekine @Marmotin @HollowBay @Supremacy @KittenToys @ScatteredAshes @SoManyShips @Gingerkat @Aryrin @Rouke @Stormaji @jayquills @rosegardens02 @daimondai13 @Amezrou @smolfroglesbian @WICKEDisgood818 @lunarScale @Hawkeyyee @Vhou @Welgan @mossyaki @dragonpals @chamilet @PitukaSama @Kitty4801 @SolarSam @CrowHarlequin @ElementalEntropy @OnyxDragonLady @Tahoma @Apocracy @zedetta @ [/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]"
red-fox-5435060_1280.png

Good afternoon everyone! I want to apologize for the missing ping yesterday and today's late ping. A lot of things happened irl and I wasn't able to be here ;y;

This is your daily reminder to get your foxes

Pinglist is updated

Please check the spreadsheet to see who's online!
Spreadsheet

-Nara snuggles up with the pinglist-
" @Zillua @GrinningFox @Stanzascale @Bxy26 @TimelordSnowy @UserOfShadows @EmperorAra @ladywindgrace @Kawaiicoco789 @Calixia @EnglishRose @PanGoldenclaw @weet @Cyriusli @TyvianRed @Drayna @RobinNightngale @Valla @Mimifan101 @krsyume0508 @ShevanIrir @Ladybugdea @ginsenggurl @GrimLollie @holdhoIyghost @Lissy @Eschtaaa @KingKatiedid @aceofshades @WardenOfTheBluff @Twalio @Cerelin @tsukisasaki @AlcatrazSystem @kiwipen @erevainsgirl @Forestwolf @GuardParade @spicewitch @MegaCharizardX99 @ghostss @Yharim @DraigTeg @MegaAbsols @Tserin @airdragon @Kattata @Katsuji @Puggles @endlessstation @Esc890 @MoonlitCacti @Disillusionist @GameMaker @SelfHybrid @squidragon @Melova @Nulume @Breshcandra @danijust @Spacebrigade @gravitycon @nightclouds @Emberglo @Pufferheart @Jazzyleia @ProphetSystem @LeRawrs @tigressRising @AnnaM0on @Luminax @SandBoa @jbapple @BubbleBirb @HolyCrepe @FinnFantastic @Vaixation @Boughkeeper @KCatonica @vangeance
@Apology @fairycatrainbow @genderquest @SonyaAxel @OtakuTrash @Brewstoid @EndertheTurtle @Coward @Norayna0ekoa @WolfTrickster @odakotarose @silenceglaive @CosmicVengeance @Medievalredragon @PearlyGirl @Eliriel @DarkWolf133 @PolarSong @Ragsy @WaverVelvet @MeadowMatriarch @Probablynx @Sansavii @EternalScribe @Noddddd @davietoowavey @Andronai @Sidegrinder @beanutbutter @Sekine @Marmotin @HollowBay @Supremacy @KittenToys @ScatteredAshes @SoManyShips @Gingerkat @Aryrin @Rouke @Stormaji @jayquills @rosegardens02 @daimondai13 @Amezrou @smolfroglesbian @WICKEDisgood818 @lunarScale @Hawkeyyee @Vhou @Welgan @mossyaki @dragonpals @chamilet @PitukaSama @Kitty4801 @SolarSam @CrowHarlequin @ElementalEntropy @OnyxDragonLady @Tahoma @Apocracy @zedetta @
"
F9No6Gk.png
[quote name="HollowBay" date="2021-08-04 06:37:39" ] @.MeadowMatriarch Seeing Kelebek always warms my dark little heart [emoji=heart size=1] [/quote] Kelebek is always warmed to see you [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=new friend size=1]
HollowBay wrote on 2021-08-04 06:37:39:
@.MeadowMatriarch Seeing Kelebek always warms my dark little heart

Kelebek is always warmed to see you
69.png5M9CHlS.gif9WYyCMK.pngvLASaL9.png84.png
[center][img]https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/2020/07/24/20/55/red-fox-5435060_1280.png[/img] Good afternoon everyone! This is your daily reminder to get your foxes [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Pinglist is updated [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] Please check the spreadsheet to see who's online! [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hugPrjmBFRWG8jBcA1mH0dt_ijx_3ADjAO4wEokcVho/edit?usp=sharing]Spreadsheet[/url] -Nara snuggles up with the pinglist-[/center] "[size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0] @Zillua @GrinningFox @Stanzascale @Bxy26 @TimelordSnowy @UserOfShadows @EmperorAra @ladywindgrace @Kawaiicoco789 @Calixia @EnglishRose @PanGoldenclaw @weet @Cyriusli @TyvianRed @Drayna @RobinNightngale @Valla @Mimifan101 @krsyume0508 @ShevanIrir @Ladybugdea @ginsenggurl @GrimLollie @holdhoIyghost @Lissy @Eschtaaa @KingKatiedid @aceofshades @WardenOfTheBluff @Twalio @Cerelin @tsukisasaki @AlcatrazSystem @kiwipen @erevainsgirl @Forestwolf @GuardParade @spicewitch @MegaCharizardX99 @ghostss @Yharim @DraigTeg @MegaAbsols @Tserin @airdragon @Kattata @Katsuji @Puggles @endlessstation @Esc890 @MoonlitCacti @Disillusionist @GameMaker @SelfHybrid @squidragon @Melova @Nulume @Breshcandra @danijust @Spacebrigade @gravitycon @nightclouds @Emberglo @Pufferheart @Jazzyleia @ProphetSystem @LeRawrs @tigressRising @AnnaM0on @Luminax @SandBoa @jbapple @BubbleBirb @HolyCrepe @FinnFantastic @Vaixation @Boughkeeper @KCatonica @vangeance @Apology @fairycatrainbow @genderquest @SonyaAxel @OtakuTrash @Brewstoid @EndertheTurtle @Coward @Norayna0ekoa @WolfTrickster @odakotarose @silenceglaive @CosmicVengeance @Medievalredragon @PearlyGirl @Eliriel @DarkWolf133 @PolarSong @Ragsy @WaverVelvet @MeadowMatriarch @Probablynx @Sansavii @EternalScribe @Noddddd @davietoowavey @Andronai @Sidegrinder @beanutbutter @Sekine @Marmotin @HollowBay @Supremacy @KittenToys @ScatteredAshes @SoManyShips @Gingerkat @Aryrin @Rouke @Stormaji @jayquills @rosegardens02 @daimondai13 @Amezrou @smolfroglesbian @WICKEDisgood818 @lunarScale @Hawkeyyee @Vhou @Welgan @mossyaki @dragonpals @chamilet @PitukaSama @Kitty4801 @SolarSam @CrowHarlequin @ElementalEntropy @OnyxDragonLady @Tahoma @Apocracy @zedetta @ [/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]"
red-fox-5435060_1280.png

Good afternoon everyone!

This is your daily reminder to get your foxes

Pinglist is updated

Please check the spreadsheet to see who's online!
Spreadsheet

-Nara snuggles up with the pinglist-
" @Zillua @GrinningFox @Stanzascale @Bxy26 @TimelordSnowy @UserOfShadows @EmperorAra @ladywindgrace @Kawaiicoco789 @Calixia @EnglishRose @PanGoldenclaw @weet @Cyriusli @TyvianRed @Drayna @RobinNightngale @Valla @Mimifan101 @krsyume0508 @ShevanIrir @Ladybugdea @ginsenggurl @GrimLollie @holdhoIyghost @Lissy @Eschtaaa @KingKatiedid @aceofshades @WardenOfTheBluff @Twalio @Cerelin @tsukisasaki @AlcatrazSystem @kiwipen @erevainsgirl @Forestwolf @GuardParade @spicewitch @MegaCharizardX99 @ghostss @Yharim @DraigTeg @MegaAbsols @Tserin @airdragon @Kattata @Katsuji @Puggles @endlessstation @Esc890 @MoonlitCacti @Disillusionist @GameMaker @SelfHybrid @squidragon @Melova @Nulume @Breshcandra @danijust @Spacebrigade @gravitycon @nightclouds @Emberglo @Pufferheart @Jazzyleia @ProphetSystem @LeRawrs @tigressRising @AnnaM0on @Luminax @SandBoa @jbapple @BubbleBirb @HolyCrepe @FinnFantastic @Vaixation @Boughkeeper @KCatonica @vangeance
@Apology @fairycatrainbow @genderquest @SonyaAxel @OtakuTrash @Brewstoid @EndertheTurtle @Coward @Norayna0ekoa @WolfTrickster @odakotarose @silenceglaive @CosmicVengeance @Medievalredragon @PearlyGirl @Eliriel @DarkWolf133 @PolarSong @Ragsy @WaverVelvet @MeadowMatriarch @Probablynx @Sansavii @EternalScribe @Noddddd @davietoowavey @Andronai @Sidegrinder @beanutbutter @Sekine @Marmotin @HollowBay @Supremacy @KittenToys @ScatteredAshes @SoManyShips @Gingerkat @Aryrin @Rouke @Stormaji @jayquills @rosegardens02 @daimondai13 @Amezrou @smolfroglesbian @WICKEDisgood818 @lunarScale @Hawkeyyee @Vhou @Welgan @mossyaki @dragonpals @chamilet @PitukaSama @Kitty4801 @SolarSam @CrowHarlequin @ElementalEntropy @OnyxDragonLady @Tahoma @Apocracy @zedetta @
"
F9No6Gk.png
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 71 72