Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | xarilin's adopt shop (HOLD) - gaolers
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Xarilin

Looks awesome! I love it!!!
@Xarilin

Looks awesome! I love it!!!
You can never have enough apparel. I will not stop until my hoard is dripping with it.
~
~
mO8OIR9.png
toki || 26
she/they
fr+3
pokefarm - help me with clicks!
@xarilin [b]username:[/b]BottledLightning [b]dragon image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54150302] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/541504/54150302_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]genes:[/b]falcon, spirit, thylacine [b]colours:[/b]robin, denim, lapis [b]eye type:[/b]Lightning Rare [b]facing left or right:[/b] right [b]do you want a cropped version as well?[/b] yes [b]payment type:[/b]kt [b]extra notes?[/b]: can you include the cat on his head?
@xarilin
username:BottledLightning
dragon image:
54150302_350.png

genes:falcon, spirit, thylacine
colours:robin, denim, lapis
eye type:Lightning Rare
facing left or right: right
do you want a cropped version as well? yes
payment type:kt
extra notes?: can you include the cat on his head?
@BottledLightning

I can't completely guarantee doing the cat, but i can try!
The payment without the cat will be 200kt, and if I can do the cat, I can add a payment on top depending on how difficult it had been for me? ^^
(As a ball park for a completely new lineart on top of it, probably 50-75kt extra though! As cats take a bit for me to draw pffff)
@BottledLightning

I can't completely guarantee doing the cat, but i can try!
The payment without the cat will be 200kt, and if I can do the cat, I can add a payment on top depending on how difficult it had been for me? ^^
(As a ball park for a completely new lineart on top of it, probably 50-75kt extra though! As cats take a bit for me to draw pffff)
mO8OIR9.png
toki || 26
she/they
fr+3
@Xarilin

Sounds good.
Sending 200kt to start :)
@Xarilin

Sounds good.
Sending 200kt to start :)
:o these are beautiful and I need to get one in the future :D
:o these are beautiful and I need to get one in the future :D
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
@Xarilin
Hello! Just wondering if you're currently open for orders?
@Xarilin
Hello! Just wondering if you're currently open for orders?
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
@Pressia

not at the moment no!
once i finally finish the last order I had from last month (which oof i'm so sorry about that length of time ;;)
I'll be working on personal art for an event that I signed up for, once I finish those I may hopefully come back with re-opening my Gaoler adopts, plus adding a Coatl one to it as well!

I could add you to the pinglist for when I do re-open orders though!
@Pressia

not at the moment no!
once i finally finish the last order I had from last month (which oof i'm so sorry about that length of time ;;)
I'll be working on personal art for an event that I signed up for, once I finish those I may hopefully come back with re-opening my Gaoler adopts, plus adding a Coatl one to it as well!

I could add you to the pinglist for when I do re-open orders though!
mO8OIR9.png
toki || 26
she/they
fr+3
@Xarilin
Yes, that would be great if you could add me to your re-opening! I have a Gaoler who needs one of your lovely headshots.
@Xarilin
Yes, that would be great if you could add me to your re-opening! I have a Gaoler who needs one of your lovely headshots.
oKZOZJE.gif

wishlist
foliage • FR +3
@Pressia Of course! :D I'll put you down right away [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Pressia

Of course! :D
I'll put you down right away
mO8OIR9.png
toki || 26
she/they
fr+3
1 2 3 4 5 6