Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | xarilin's adopt shop (HOLD) - gaolers
1 2 3 4 5 6
@TheDragonsQueen

added you to a slot! :)

edit: i forgot to add to the order form on if you wanted a cropped version as well!

the final price comes out to be 200kt!
@TheDragonsQueen

added you to a slot! :)

edit: i forgot to add to the order form on if you wanted a cropped version as well!

the final price comes out to be 200kt!
mO8OIR9.png
toki || 26
she/they
fr+3
pokefarm - help me with clicks!
[b]username:[/b] Korwa [b]dragon image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53144122] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/531442/53144122_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]genes:[/b] Tiger/Stripes/Thylacine [b]colours:[/b] Moon/White/Black [b]eye type:[/b] Light Rare [b]facing left or right:[/b] could I ask for both versions in case I change my mind? ^^; [b]do you want a cropped version as well?[/b] Y [b]payment type:[/b] Gems [b]extra notes?[/b]: Nothing really, just want to say this adopt looks great!
username: Korwa
dragon image:
53144122_350.png

genes: Tiger/Stripes/Thylacine
colours: Moon/White/Black
eye type: Light Rare
facing left or right: could I ask for both versions in case I change my mind? ^^;
do you want a cropped version as well? Y
payment type: Gems
extra notes?: Nothing really, just want to say this adopt looks great!
ATLJ0at.png
@Korwa

added!
it's completely fine to ask for both facing versions though! ^^

the price will be 200g!
@Korwa

added!
it's completely fine to ask for both facing versions though! ^^

the price will be 200g!
mO8OIR9.png
toki || 26
she/they
fr+3
[b]username:[/b] Cherushii78 [b]dragon image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53104339] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/531044/53104339_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]genes:[/b] Jaguar / Rosette / Underbelly [b]colours:[/b] Umber / Red / Vermilion [b]eye type:[/b] Earth Rare [b]facing left or right:[/b] Left [b]do you want a cropped version as well?[/b] yes please~ [b]payment type:[/b] Treasure [b]extra notes?[/b]: n/a
username: Cherushii78
dragon image:
53104339_350.png

genes: Jaguar / Rosette / Underbelly
colours: Umber / Red / Vermilion
eye type: Earth Rare
facing left or right: Left
do you want a cropped version as well? yes please~
payment type: Treasure
extra notes?: n/a
@Cherushii78

added you to the slot list!

the total will be 200kt ^^
@Cherushii78

added you to the slot list!

the total will be 200kt ^^
mO8OIR9.png
toki || 26
she/they
fr+3
@TheDragonsQueen @Korwa @Cherushii78 all of your orders are on the front page under 'pickup'! if you need anything changed or fixed, let me know [emoji=gaoler laughing size=1] i'm sorry as well for the amount of time it had taken! i've been busy with school starting back up so i've had to get around for work ^^;;
@TheDragonsQueen

@Korwa

@Cherushii78

all of your orders are on the front page under 'pickup'!
if you need anything changed or fixed, let me know

i'm sorry as well for the amount of time it had taken! i've been busy with school starting back up so i've had to get around for work ^^;;
mO8OIR9.png
toki || 26
she/they
fr+3
These are great, thank you so much for drawing him! I hope school goes well for you <3
These are great, thank you so much for drawing him! I hope school goes well for you <3
ATLJ0at.png
Ahhh he looks wonderful!! Thank you so much :D

Also good luck with school! >v<b You got this!
Ahhh he looks wonderful!! Thank you so much :D

Also good luck with school! >v<b You got this!
@Korwa @Cherushii78 thank you both for the good lucks haha, but i actually work as a sub paraeducator :D so i'm getting ready for work and jobs and such which is why the last few days were really hectic! (i'm like a substitute teacher but for the special needs students [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1])
@Korwa

@Cherushii78

thank you both for the good lucks haha, but i actually work as a sub paraeducator :D so i'm getting ready for work and jobs and such which is why the last few days were really hectic! (i'm like a substitute teacher but for the special needs students )
mO8OIR9.png
toki || 26
she/they
fr+3
Ooh~ That's really cool! Well still, hope the school year goes smoothly for you <3
Ooh~ That's really cool! Well still, hope the school year goes smoothly for you <3
1 2 3 4 5 6