Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | xarilin's adopt shop (HOLD) - gaolers
1 2 3 4 5 6
@xarilin [b]username:[/b] Darkrait [b]dragon image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52402052] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/524021/52402052_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]genes:[/b] Shaggy / Spirit / Underbelly [b]colours:[/b] Ivory / Marigold / White [b]eye type:[/b] Plague Uncommon [b]facing left or right:[/b] Right [b]do you want a cropped version as well?[/b] Yes [b]payment type:[/b] USD [b]extra notes?[/b]: I'd like this one finished first if possible <3 [b]username:[/b] Darkrait [b]dragon image:[/b] [morphology=138899] [b]genes:[/b] Basic / Spirit / Runes [b]colours:[/b] Obsidian / Midnight / Sky [b]eye type:[/b] Earth Common [b]facing left or right:[/b] Left [b]do you want a cropped version as well?[/b] Yes [b]payment type:[/b] USD [b]extra notes?[/b]: n/a These are awesome!!
@xarilin

username: Darkrait
dragon image:

52402052_350.png

genes: Shaggy / Spirit / Underbelly
colours: Ivory / Marigold / White
eye type: Plague Uncommon
facing left or right: Right
do you want a cropped version as well? Yes
payment type: USD
extra notes?: I'd like this one finished first if possible <3

username: Darkrait
dragon image:
Not Found

genes: Basic / Spirit / Runes
colours: Obsidian / Midnight / Sky
eye type: Earth Common
facing left or right: Left
do you want a cropped version as well? Yes
payment type: USD
extra notes?: n/a

These are awesome!!
GUshLJU.png C9QebPQ.png
> zhi
> he/him
> FR+2
< tigers
NZww9T6.png mKmq4Ie.png ho76H7I.png
@Darkrait

sorry it took me a bit to get back to you!
i added you onto a slot, when i'm finished with the adopts i'll send you a PM with my paypal.me link, it shouldn't take me more than a day or two to finish both ^^
for 2 adopts it'll end up being $4usd!
@Darkrait

sorry it took me a bit to get back to you!
i added you onto a slot, when i'm finished with the adopts i'll send you a PM with my paypal.me link, it shouldn't take me more than a day or two to finish both ^^
for 2 adopts it'll end up being $4usd!
mO8OIR9.png
toki || 26
she/they
fr+3
pokefarm - help me with clicks!
@Xarilin
No worries! Thank you so much! ^^
@Xarilin
No worries! Thank you so much! ^^
GUshLJU.png C9QebPQ.png
> zhi
> he/him
> FR+2
< tigers
@xarilin [b]username:[/b] TheClockworkHowl [b]dragon image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54830709] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/548308/54830709_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]genes:[/b] Phantom/Spirit/Gnarlhorns [b]colours:[/b] Soil/Olive/Obsidian [b]eye type:[/b] Plague Dark Sclera [b]facing left or right:[/b] Facing left [b]do you want a cropped version as well?[/b] Yes please [b]payment type:[/b] Gems [b]extra notes?[/b]: N/A
@xarilin
username: TheClockworkHowl
dragon image:
54830709_350.png

genes: Phantom/Spirit/Gnarlhorns
colours: Soil/Olive/Obsidian
eye type: Plague Dark Sclera
facing left or right: Facing left
do you want a cropped version as well? Yes please
payment type: Gems
extra notes?: N/A
You can never have enough apparel. I will not stop until my hoard is dripping with it.
@TheClockworkHowl

got you down! ^^
it'll be 215g
@TheClockworkHowl

got you down! ^^
it'll be 215g
mO8OIR9.png
toki || 26
she/they
fr+3
@Darkrait

finished up your adopts and decided to post them as i'm working on the others! i hope they turned out ok ^^
i'll send you my paypal link in just a sec! you can send the payment whenever you want and if you're happy with the order! if there's anything you need me to change just lemme know!

@Nephalem

i added the scars to yours as well!
once again i cant help but apologize for leaving them out skjsh ;w;
@Darkrait

finished up your adopts and decided to post them as i'm working on the others! i hope they turned out ok ^^
i'll send you my paypal link in just a sec! you can send the payment whenever you want and if you're happy with the order! if there's anything you need me to change just lemme know!

@Nephalem

i added the scars to yours as well!
once again i cant help but apologize for leaving them out skjsh ;w;
mO8OIR9.png
toki || 26
she/they
fr+3
@Xarilin Awww don't worry, thank you so much for adding them, they're perfect!!! ;w;
@Xarilin Awww don't worry, thank you so much for adding them, they're perfect!!! ;w;
@Xarilin
They're gorgeous, thank you so much!! I love them!! Sending you payment now!! <3
@Xarilin
They're gorgeous, thank you so much!! I love them!! Sending you payment now!! <3
GUshLJU.png C9QebPQ.png
> zhi
> he/him
> FR+2
< tigers
@TheClockworkHowl @dinonichus234

i am SO sorry for how long these took!
your adopts will be under pickup, and if theres anything you need to change please let me know
once again im so so sorry ;w;
@TheClockworkHowl @dinonichus234

i am SO sorry for how long these took!
your adopts will be under pickup, and if theres anything you need to change please let me know
once again im so so sorry ;w;
mO8OIR9.png
toki || 26
she/they
fr+3
@Xarilin no worries, she looks absolutely lovely!
@Xarilin no worries, she looks absolutely lovely!

tumblr_ozgxky6pB21vs8wkyo1_500.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6