Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | * The Blanket Fort [Ice's Pixel Cats+]
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 284 285
I am SO TEMPTED but I have to save my gems ;-;
I am SO TEMPTED but I have to save my gems ;-;
t88jSp8.png oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png FIND A DRAGON FORUM: If I make you an offer, please ping me either way! I would rather be told no than left hanging! Thank you! tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
Username: Archdevil
Longhair or Shorthair: Shorthair
Cat Description: Snow Leopard? :3
Banner Description: Earth flight themed, please!
Username: Archdevil
Cat Description: Snow Leopard? :3
Banner Description: Earth flight themed, please!
9WlxDhx.gif

---
FR +4
Archdevil.gif
Username: Pensacola
Longhair or Shorthair: short hair or long hair (let me explain jjsssssjhdsjhdsjs)
Cat Description: If you can make a little beachy bean with seashells/fins/sandy beach aesthetic I'd love short hair! I can't... really give you a beach kitty example but I'll edit this later with some beach views I love and envision if it helps!

IF NOT then a snow leopard :'3 that would be long haired

Banner Description: If beachy cat is approved, a seashell pattern banner! If just snow leopard, then ice flight is ok.
Username: Pensacola
Longhair or Shorthair: short hair or long hair (let me explain jjsssssjhdsjhdsjs)
Cat Description: If you can make a little beachy bean with seashells/fins/sandy beach aesthetic I'd love short hair! I can't... really give you a beach kitty example but I'll edit this later with some beach views I love and envision if it helps!

IF NOT then a snow leopard :'3 that would be long haired

Banner Description: If beachy cat is approved, a seashell pattern banner! If just snow leopard, then ice flight is ok.
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
Username: Twistedflyte
Cat Description: Black with green eyes (a bright green like emerald so it shows up next to the black)
Banner Description: earth
Username: Twistedflyte
Cat Description: Black with green eyes (a bright green like emerald so it shows up next to the black)
Banner Description: earth
e0E8Rzw.png
Gene projects can wait, K I T T I E S Username: SassmasterMaxie Longhair or Shorthair: Longhair Cat Description: Black with green-yellow eyes (so they show up against the black. Something like the picture here :3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/7kvGfrT.jpg[/img] Banner Description: Bisexual flag please!
Gene projects can wait, K I T T I E S

Username: SassmasterMaxie
Longhair or Shorthair: Longhair
Cat Description: Black with green-yellow eyes (so they show up against the black. Something like the picture here :3
7kvGfrT.jpg
Banner Description: Bisexual flag please!
t88jSp8.png oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png FIND A DRAGON FORUM: If I make you an offer, please ping me either way! I would rather be told no than left hanging! Thank you! tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
Username: Allstohel
Cat Description: Can you please colour it like my dog Blue: Link (We have a joke that she's actually a cat - e.g. Her favourite spot to sleep is the backrest of the sofa.)
Banner Description: Just an ice banner please! (Gotta show some love for the flight! :3)
Username: Allstohel
Cat Description: Can you please colour it like my dog Blue: Link (We have a joke that she's actually a cat - e.g. Her favourite spot to sleep is the backrest of the sofa.)
Banner Description: Just an ice banner please! (Gotta show some love for the flight! :3)
Lore
Hatchery
Dream Dragons
bepadepadept line long line short boop bepepepep
VPsWmjb.gif
Username: Arianethel
Cat Description: Black cat, like the one in your signature, although if I could get yellow eyes, that'd be awesome :)
Banner Description: Light Flight Banner
Username: Arianethel
Cat Description: Black cat, like the one in your signature, although if I could get yellow eyes, that'd be awesome :)
Banner Description: Light Flight Banner
7d96ebw.gif
Username: WhistlewindWolf
Longhair or Shorthair: shorthair
Cat Description: can I get it colored like hecate? If not, can it be tulip instead?
Banner Description: can the symbol be a white/icy blue eight pointed star, with the diagonal arms slightly separate from the main body? And a deep blue bg with the edges matching the emblem color? I can give image ref if need be bc I’m not sure I’m properly explaining
Username: WhistlewindWolf
Longhair or Shorthair: shorthair
Cat Description: can I get it colored like hecate? If not, can it be tulip instead?
Banner Description: can the symbol be a white/icy blue eight pointed star, with the diagonal arms slightly separate from the main body? And a deep blue bg with the edges matching the emblem color? I can give image ref if need be bc I’m not sure I’m properly explaining
[internal screaming intensifies]
hecate_flipped-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio2_r2_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio4_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio1_r1_100.pnghecate_-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.png
Username: MusicandMagic Longhair or Shorthair: Longhaired Cat Description: based off my perma bab Countess [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53813620] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/538137/53813620_350.png[/img] [/url] Banner Description: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fd1/2680930][img]https://i.imgur.com/4KOtWIU.png[/img][/url]
Username: MusicandMagic
Longhair or Shorthair: Longhaired
Cat Description: based off my perma bab Countess

53813620_350.png

Banner Description:
4KOtWIU.png
jt3PpxV.pngPwHm1vg.gifez8W9jX.gif
Username: Tsukistar
Longhair or Shorthair: Shorthair please!
Cat Description: Something resembling the Mainecoon apparel, or this with a light underbelly like the apparel, please? Green-ish yellow eyes too!
Banner Description: Could the banner be brown and black, reading "Tiger" on it, with a heart in the place of the symbol, please?
Username: Tsukistar
Longhair or Shorthair: Shorthair please!
Cat Description: Something resembling the Mainecoon apparel, or this with a light underbelly like the apparel, please? Green-ish yellow eyes too!
Banner Description: Could the banner be brown and black, reading "Tiger" on it, with a heart in the place of the symbol, please?
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 284 285