Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | The Candlemaker [Hiatus + Updates!]
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
@LaSilva007

Edited the original post with an order! Let me know what you think is feasible, as always more than happy to pay extra for any animations/additional details ^u^
@LaSilva007

Edited the original post with an order! Let me know what you think is feasible, as always more than happy to pay extra for any animations/additional details ^u^
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/565197462902669312/1085868959712153640/Page-div_candle2.png[/img][/center] @Awaicu Hello again! I noticed that you are requesting for some animated assets for this Kandila, such as the flame color-change ... and blinking eyes? I'm actually discontinuing doing animations for this type of candle because it's really laborious for me :c I could try making the candle flame have a gradient instead, and perhaps I could do the blinking eyes, but any more than that I would no longer do. Rest assured though, that your candle's quality wouldn't diminish even without any animation. If this is alright with you, or you'd have other designs in mind, let me know here and I'll send you a breakdown ^^ ------------------- @PlaguePlush See you soon! :D ----------- @shimmyshim Noted! Thanks for giving me notice, and see you soon? cx
Page-div_candle2.png

@Awaicu Hello again! I noticed that you are requesting for some animated assets for this Kandila, such as the flame color-change ... and blinking eyes? I'm actually discontinuing doing animations for this type of candle because it's really laborious for me :c I could try making the candle flame have a gradient instead, and perhaps I could do the blinking eyes, but any more than that I would no longer do. Rest assured though, that your candle's quality wouldn't diminish even without any animation.

If this is alright with you, or you'd have other designs in mind, let me know here and I'll send you a breakdown ^^
@PlaguePlush See you soon! :D
@shimmyshim Noted! Thanks for giving me notice, and see you soon? cx
Baubled-Candles_Deirdre.gif
The Candlemaker: Hiatus...
~ Silva
~ Scorpio
~ She/Them, Bi
~ Steadily growing Pixel Artist
~ Stuttering, starting law student
@lasilva007

Ok! That should be fine with just the eyes if it’s feasible! I think keeping the candle flame a light golden yellow color would work best with the remaining design so we can go with that ^u^
@lasilva007

Ok! That should be fine with just the eyes if it’s feasible! I think keeping the candle flame a light golden yellow color would work best with the remaining design so we can go with that ^u^
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/565197462902669312/1085868959712153640/Page-div_candle2.png[/img][/center] [quote name="awaicu" date="2023-07-16 04:56:30" ] ~ La Kandila Dragon Name: [b][u]Cipher[/u][/b] Dragon's ID (& Link): [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/12956663][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/129567/12956663_350.png[/img][/url] c.Stick: [b]Black/Gold[/b] c. Flame: [b]Golden yellow[/b]/neon blue [quote][i]Ok! That should be fine with just the eyes if it’s feasible! I think keeping the candle flame a light golden yellow color would work best with the remaining design so we can go with that ^u^[/i][/quote] c. Sconce: [b]Black[/b] You/Your Dragon's Favorite Constellation/Skin/Accent (unless other gene specified): If possible to make the [b]candle stick have gold/fade to black with bricks (similar to a [u]pyramid[/u])[/b] inlaid? Additional Embellishment Gem: [s]Yes, I would love to commission for several animated bits including change of color for the flame from yellow/gold to bright blue[/s] similar to the bits of blue in his accent (also the gif in his bio) along with some [b]blinking stylized eyes[/b] similar to what you did for Godmother’s candle. [b]Incorporating black/smoke vibes would also be awesome.[/b] Payment Type: Gems~ Some other inspiration - kind of like the vibe from this [b]skin[/b]: [skin=18466] [/quote] Life almost stole me away again ^^" @awaicu Please check all the bold text if I got things right ^^ Also, let me know if I should lift a few more details off Bill Cipher, cus I do feel like this dragon is kin to him, just by looking cx [emoji=subscription update size=1]Here's your breakdown: Base (220G) + Skin (100G) + Blinking Eyes (100G) = 420G [emoji=trade size=1] If the price is alright with you, please send your first half (210G) through a 1-way CR. You'll know I've started once I accept. Thank you so much!
Page-div_candle2.png
awaicu wrote on 2023-07-16 04:56:30:
~
La Kandila
Dragon Name: Cipher
Dragon's ID (& Link):

12956663_350.png

c.Stick: Black/Gold
c. Flame: Golden yellow/neon blue
Quote:
c. Sconce: Black
You/Your Dragon's Favorite Constellation/Skin/Accent (unless other gene specified): If possible to make the candle stick have gold/fade to black with bricks (similar to a pyramid) inlaid?
Additional Embellishment Gem: Yes, I would love to commission for several animated bits including change of color for the flame from yellow/gold to bright blue similar to the bits of blue in his accent (also the gif in his bio) along with some blinking stylized eyes similar to what you did for Godmother’s candle. Incorporating black/smoke vibes would also be awesome.
Payment Type: Gems~

Some other inspiration - kind of like the vibe from this skin:
Life almost stole me away again ^^"

@awaicu Please check all the bold text if I got things right ^^ Also, let me know if I should lift a few more details off Bill Cipher, cus I do feel like this dragon is kin to him, just by looking cx

Here's your breakdown:
Base (220G) + Skin (100G) + Blinking Eyes (100G) = 420G

If the price is alright with you, please send your first half (210G) through a 1-way CR. You'll know I've started once I accept. Thank you so much!
~ Silva
~ Scorpio
~ She/Them, Bi
@lasilva007

Yes, the bolded text sounds perfect! I’ll send a cr now :)
@lasilva007

Yes, the bolded text sounds perfect! I’ll send a cr now :)
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/565197462902669312/1085868959712153640/Page-div_candle2.png[/img] [size=1][i]@Eiyora @Jaspernoir @JadeNight @Rairudiseu @nonaline @Kamazu @Rowanne @Emberglo @HeadlessJason @nilah @dividedAnimus @PheonixPonder @smeraldo @RileythePlagueDr @Plushstiel @Amezrou @SeaCrest @Aidan @WolfandCrow @DemonChild77 @Asra9 @BottledLightning @tokkungi @OyasumiKasumi @ColoradoBlues @Overcoat @Crim @Stoat @HedwigHufflepuff @Ryuuna @Fenhyste @cvthedral @Leopardmask @momo1013 @clerval @X3X @Xarina @Spark @awaicu @Overcoat @Anjoulas @shirotsubaki6564 @FaronaValkyrie @sylveondreams @orangeDeciple @CloudlessPlanet @Stanzascale @DigitalMirage @robsypi @dandelionfires @PlaguePlush @Rifter @Ainsell @Storia @Cirrostratus @shimmyshim[/i][/size] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/565197462902669312/1130063320137871370/Maj.Update.png[/img] [url=https://toyhou.se/22621372.kavys-pixel-candles][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/565197462902669312/1133944867580559423/THLink_candlemakers.png[/img][/url] [font=Book Antiqua][size=4][color=#863de8]Due to the sheer volume of candles I have made for all my lovely patrons, I have revamped my ToyHouse to accommodate and provide another alternative back-up for everyone. Though, I have sorted everything under one Character profile, and I'm still figuring out the bits and bobs of TH so I couldn't directly link you just yet as the owner of each candle v.v My artist handle is [b][u]Kavy's Kanvas[/b], but I still haven't decided if I should change my username here on FR. I'm just assuring you that Silv, the FR Player and Kavy, the (growing) Pixel Artist are both one and the same! Thank you for reading through this update. [b]To those whose orders I've also already confirmed,[/b] my apologies for the delays only because I need to attend to IRL matters so I can only go online for a few hours a day now, I hope you understand v.v Hope everyone has a great day/evening![/font][/size] [emoji=cat 3 size=1][emoji=candle size=1] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/565197462902669312/1085868959712153640/Page-div_candle2.png[/img][/center]
Page-div_candle2.png

@Eiyora @Jaspernoir @JadeNight @Rairudiseu @nonaline @Kamazu @Rowanne @Emberglo @HeadlessJason @nilah @dividedAnimus @PheonixPonder @smeraldo @RileythePlagueDr @Plushstiel @Amezrou @SeaCrest @Aidan @WolfandCrow @DemonChild77 @Asra9 @BottledLightning @tokkungi @OyasumiKasumi @ColoradoBlues @Overcoat @Crim @Stoat @HedwigHufflepuff @Ryuuna @Fenhyste @cvthedral @Leopardmask @momo1013 @clerval @X3X @Xarina @Spark @awaicu @Overcoat @Anjoulas @shirotsubaki6564 @FaronaValkyrie @sylveondreams @orangeDeciple @CloudlessPlanet @Stanzascale @DigitalMirage @robsypi @dandelionfires @PlaguePlush @Rifter @Ainsell @Storia @Cirrostratus @shimmyshim

Maj.Update.png

THLink_candlemakers.png
Due to the sheer volume of candles I have made for all my lovely patrons, I have revamped my ToyHouse to accommodate and provide another alternative back-up for everyone.
Though, I have sorted everything under one Character profile, and I'm still figuring out the bits and bobs of TH so I couldn't directly link you just yet as the owner of each candle v.v

My artist handle is Kavy's Kanvas,
but I still haven't decided if I should change my username here on FR. I'm just assuring you that Silv, the FR Player and Kavy, the (growing) Pixel Artist are both one and the same!

Thank you for reading through this update.

To those whose orders I've also already confirmed, my apologies for the delays only because I need to attend to IRL matters so I can only go online for a few hours a day now, I hope you understand v.v

Hope everyone has a great day/evening!

Page-div_candle2.png
~ Silva
~ Scorpio
~ She/Them, Bi
no stress! thank you for the update. I hope everything is well irl! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
no stress! thank you for the update. I hope everything is well irl!
oCF41Q1.png
@LaSilva007
These are absolutely gorgeous! May I be added to the pinglist please?
@LaSilva007
These are absolutely gorgeous! May I be added to the pinglist please?
tumblr_5abf1d1c6f079af50a46dc5d9f03a071_ba8da64a_100.png
J7D1quC.png
pIlgc2u.png
g585y1V.png
OuP0IWM.png
VlbtRCL.png
Can I please get added to your pinglist for when slots open?
Can I please get added to your pinglist for when slots open?
GDNAFKM.pngja7LBPj.pngRIcFGhS.png
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/565197462902669312/1085868959712153640/Page-div_candle2.png[/img] @peachycosmos @hawketh Added, thanks so much for your interest ^^
Page-div_candle2.png

@peachycosmos @hawketh Added, thanks so much for your interest ^^
~ Silva
~ Scorpio
~ She/Them, Bi
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46