Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Moved
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 43 44
bloop
bloop
space 45727959_wjSLU10pqvydDyT.png?1645336354.png
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
Down to talk, trade, whatevs!
Only friend me if we've talked plz
6kCimue.gif
[size=1]@SpaceRobotWifi @Skittyhime @StrudelNugget[/size] Heya all! The Jakian forum is finally complete [s]minus some minor touchups here and there[/s] Huge thanks to @LegallyInsane, @Interverse, and @CTWKTheDorko for the advice, support, and in Insane's case, coding and questions! [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2603840]-Link to front-[/url][/center] ------------ Individual specific notes: [list] [*]CTWK, Aether has runes that are a different color than her eyes. Though this does go against Jakian lore, its up to you if you want me to fix that [*]Skittyhime, you may have seen that your Eldritch girl had cheetah glow as a pattern. Her design is not changing but I'd like to let you know that her marking is now referred to as a glowing rune, not a pattern [*]To self, [size=1]Polaris is not up to species standards and needs to be redesigned with the new marking rules. The female adoptable with the old version of jaguar needs to be redone, she is breaking several species rules including the curved muzzle. Make sure that BLOOD's eyes match her runes. Oliver's eyes are a different color than his runes, make sure to update that. Keiko is still using the old version of werewolf and his runes are a different color than his eyes, his muzzle is not curved. Kain is STILL not meeting species requirements; fix his face for god's sake, give him werewolf, fix husky colors, fix tail type. Work on getting the Aquaris event going before summer progresses too much [/list]
@SpaceRobotWifi @Skittyhime @StrudelNugget
Heya all! The Jakian forum is finally complete minus some minor touchups here and there
Huge thanks to @LegallyInsane, @Interverse, and @CTWKTheDorko for the advice, support, and in Insane's case, coding and questions!

Individual specific notes:
  • CTWK, Aether has runes that are a different color than her eyes. Though this does go against Jakian lore, its up to you if you want me to fix that
  • Skittyhime, you may have seen that your Eldritch girl had cheetah glow as a pattern. Her design is not changing but I'd like to let you know that her marking is now referred to as a glowing rune, not a pattern
  • To self, Polaris is not up to species standards and needs to be redesigned with the new marking rules. The female adoptable with the old version of jaguar needs to be redone, she is breaking several species rules including the curved muzzle. Make sure that BLOOD's eyes match her runes. Oliver's eyes are a different color than his runes, make sure to update that. Keiko is still using the old version of werewolf and his runes are a different color than his eyes, his muzzle is not curved. Kain is STILL not meeting species requirements; fix his face for god's sake, give him werewolf, fix husky colors, fix tail type. Work on getting the Aquaris event going before summer progresses too much
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
LORELORELORELORELO-
I'm sorry I'm just really really into world-building and original species haha
But yeah, you've got some A+ world-building going on there.

New shopfront's lookin' swexy too, and congrats on the new co-creator! I was checking in on the revamp progress on the other forum, and the patterns look very nice on the new bases. Did I mention the lore-
LORELORELORELORELO-
I'm sorry I'm just really really into world-building and original species haha
But yeah, you've got some A+ world-building going on there.

New shopfront's lookin' swexy too, and congrats on the new co-creator! I was checking in on the revamp progress on the other forum, and the patterns look very nice on the new bases. Did I mention the lore-
Signature Machine Broke
849-gi.png
hh5n4WA.pngXC93sMs.png
wthFnM3.pngYMPbu9R.png
@SpaceRobotWifi
eee I'm glad you like the lore I've got going! Sure took me long enough to get that going XD
n I'm quite happy with the patterns too but just wait until you see what I have in store for this month haha ;3c
@SpaceRobotWifi
eee I'm glad you like the lore I've got going! Sure took me long enough to get that going XD
n I'm quite happy with the patterns too but just wait until you see what I have in store for this month haha ;3c
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
Boop for you!
Boop for you!
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/o6Y0qFq.png[/img][/center]
o6Y0qFq.png
o6Y0qFq.png
*waves* hello! These look absolutely amazing! I..don’t have a toy house, sadly, but these guys are super cool! *hugs*
*waves* hello! These look absolutely amazing! I..don’t have a toy house, sadly, but these guys are super cool! *hugs*
lryevj1.pngyXDNgEJ.png0ZDiNpW.png
o6Y0qFq.png
Bump for you!
Bump for you!
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 43 44