Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | REMNANTS Adoptables: [Closed]
1 2 ... 240 241 242 243 244 ... 289 290
My baby!!! I'm love her so much, you always do so wonderful with these designs! As for her info:

Name: Mana Aida
Owner: me! phoenyxillusion
Pronouns: She/They
My baby!!! I'm love her so much, you always do so wonderful with these designs! As for her info:

Name: Mana Aida
Owner: me! phoenyxillusion
Pronouns: She/They
bFxMMBJ.png
Abyss
P9aWhak.png85AnUue.pngEiPW4qT.pngmlHpBMC.png
CS Grab Bags
@Dembai I’d be interested to know when the store is open ^^

Love’s so cute!
@Dembai I’d be interested to know when the store is open ^^

Love’s so cute!
[quote name="Dembai" date="2020-09-29 11:38:27" ] Only one person can get the points and we said that dibs goes to whoever signed up to the original breeding. If you hand it over to @Skydust, that's "giving it to a friend" because it wouldn't trigger a raffle. If Skydust then gives it to @Skarlette, same deal. You only get points if a bunch of folks get a chance to get it. So ultimately, it's up to @RingMaster if they want to donate it to the store. If it is, that will cause a raffle. I hope that makes sense? @leeanndawuulf [/quote] ABSOLUTELY!
Dembai wrote on 2020-09-29 11:38:27:
Only one person can get the points and we said that dibs goes to whoever signed up to the original breeding.

If you hand it over to @Skydust, that's "giving it to a friend" because it wouldn't trigger a raffle. If Skydust then gives it to @Skarlette, same deal. You only get points if a bunch of folks get a chance to get it.

So ultimately, it's up to @RingMaster if they want to donate it to the store. If it is, that will cause a raffle.

I hope that makes sense? @leeanndawuulf

ABSOLUTELY!
ofNH68Q.png FqWm12S.png
@Dembai I’m feeling this is causing some discourse so I might as well keep him. Since this would be the first case of this happening [emoji=gaoler sad size=2] so Name: Sargent Sobek Owner: me I guess Pronouns: He/him
@Dembai I’m feeling this is causing some discourse so I might as well keep him. Since this would be the first case of this happening so
Name: Sargent Sobek
Owner: me I guess
Pronouns: He/him
pDgbTnF.png
Gentle reminder: we're autistic and dissociate like, a LOT sometimes, and may use turns of phrase like "does that make sense" because honestly I have NO CLUE if what I wrote made any sense...like...earnest failure of knowing. Because I know that...sometimes I write things and omg, I totally failed at explaining. So if you DO want to donate, that's totally cool. No pressure. No bad things happened. sorry if I made anyone uncomfortable. [emoji=coatl sad size=2]
Gentle reminder: we're autistic and dissociate like, a LOT sometimes, and may use turns of phrase like "does that make sense" because honestly I have NO CLUE if what I wrote made any sense...like...earnest failure of knowing. Because I know that...sometimes I write things and omg, I totally failed at explaining.

So if you DO want to donate, that's totally cool. No pressure.

No bad things happened. sorry if I made anyone uncomfortable.

5gSLBV0.png
@Dembai Nah you are fine, honestly it’s mainly cause so many people are confused, I’m confused so might as well keep him cause we think it would be for the best too
>-<‘ he is cute and I like gators!
@Dembai Nah you are fine, honestly it’s mainly cause so many people are confused, I’m confused so might as well keep him cause we think it would be for the best too
>-<‘ he is cute and I like gators!
pDgbTnF.png
@leeanndawuulf
@angel614

I'll need the names/pronouns/if you want a sig for your babs! <3
@leeanndawuulf
@angel614

I'll need the names/pronouns/if you want a sig for your babs! <3
5gSLBV0.png
[img]https://i.imgur.com/4q3W9Cc.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/WnerZRY.png[/img] @Ringmaster @phoenyxillusion
4q3W9Cc.png

WnerZRY.png

@Ringmaster
@phoenyxillusion
5gSLBV0.png
@CrystalAngel5 @CoyoteFlowers @mercurialwings @LunarParadox @BottledLightning @RingMaster @KalicoKat @TeaHorse @narumitsu @Skydust [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/f50f/f/2018/288/f/8/mildred___holder_of_the_keys_by_dembai-dcp8yw7.png[/img] A soft sound echoes through the hall. Like a bell, being tapped specifically to get the attention of those around. Milly is standing on the dias and speaks, and you are almost sure she must be using some sort of magic to be heard so clearly. "Returners, thank you for all your help in working with Notwen's Ancient Device. Since we stopped accepting new summons, however, we have run into a bit of a plumbing problem." She points at a small puddle of fluid around the base of the Device. "We didn't realize at first, but it seems that that fluid is a dissolved form of Philosopher Stone. So we are making an offer for those of you who are interested in getting these stones after we evaporate the liquid from them." She smiles. [img]https://i.imgur.com/uGzNNpM.png[/img] "We have one available now, and will have more as time goes on. We will be taking up to five orders for them, if anyone is at all interested!" *** Five slots are available: 1. After Flora 2: Mercurialwings 2. After Mudbath 2: phoenyxillusion 3. After Bifrost 2: Skydust 4. After Watercolor 2: Kalicokat 5. After Fenghuang 2: KalicoKat Reminder: You need to have an idea for what you want the Aeon form to look like, extra traits, clothing/hair, etc, and submit it via PM (so I have a copy I can pull up while I draw, lol) [b]You can see the price and pay via the link on the front page! [/b]<3 (skip if you don't want to know why: Canada keeps messing around with what they're willing to supplement for Covid-aid, and having ANY extra money will just keep us a little bit safer to keep paying the rent. That and I'm just...wanting to do some Aeons, lol) Fill out Form: [code][b]I WANT (#) SLOT! [/b][/code] (it's been over 24 hours so you can have multiple slots if theyr'e available still)
@CrystalAngel5
@CoyoteFlowers
@mercurialwings
@LunarParadox
@BottledLightning
@RingMaster
@KalicoKat
@TeaHorse
@narumitsu
@Skydust

mildred___holder_of_the_keys_by_dembai-dcp8yw7.png

A soft sound echoes through the hall. Like a bell, being tapped specifically to get the attention of those around.

Milly is standing on the dias and speaks, and you are almost sure she must be using some sort of magic to be heard so clearly.

"Returners, thank you for all your help in working with Notwen's Ancient Device. Since we stopped accepting new summons, however, we have run into a bit of a plumbing problem." She points at a small puddle of fluid around the base of the Device. "We didn't realize at first, but it seems that that fluid is a dissolved form of Philosopher Stone. So we are making an offer for those of you who are interested in getting these stones after we evaporate the liquid from them." She smiles.

uGzNNpM.png

"We have one available now, and will have more as time goes on. We will be taking up to five orders for them, if anyone is at all interested!"

Five slots are available:

1. After Flora 2: Mercurialwings
2. After Mudbath 2: phoenyxillusion
3. After Bifrost 2: Skydust
4. After Watercolor 2: Kalicokat
5. After Fenghuang 2: KalicoKat

Reminder: You need to have an idea for what you want the Aeon form to look like, extra traits, clothing/hair, etc, and submit it via PM (so I have a copy I can pull up while I draw, lol)

You can see the price and pay via the link on the front page! <3

(skip if you don't want to know why: Canada keeps messing around with what they're willing to supplement for Covid-aid, and having ANY extra money will just keep us a little bit safer to keep paying the rent. That and I'm just...wanting to do some Aeons, lol)

Fill out Form:
Code:
[b]I WANT (#) SLOT! [/b]

(it's been over 24 hours so you can have multiple slots if theyr'e available still)
5gSLBV0.png
@Dembai

I'd like to go ahead and grab the slot for after Mudbath 2 for myself and Life!
@Dembai

I'd like to go ahead and grab the slot for after Mudbath 2 for myself and Life!
bFxMMBJ.png
Abyss
P9aWhak.png85AnUue.pngEiPW4qT.pngmlHpBMC.png
CS Grab Bags
1 2 ... 240 241 242 243 244 ... 289 290